Ask Lux(anna)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Talon

07-01-2012

*Touches*

That is all.

Mordenn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-01-2012

Lady Luxanna,

Do you enjoy being a champion?

-Mordenn

Dear Luxanna

07-01-2012

I have noted the outlaw's comments. Some of his words are kind. I will be sure to give him my thanks. however some of his statements I do disagree with. To each their own though. I can return civility and he is of the more respectable members of the league.

Sejuani... I don't understand..

Ahri. This is indeed true and I believe it is perfectly fare seeing as my power over light rivals the power of many other champions if I could use it to its full extent. The league however restrains me from using such skills as it would become next to impossible to defeat me if I were allowed. I admit however your skills are quite a capable set and though I imagine I'd be on par with you on the fields I've no actual desire to fight you.

Swats Talon's hands with her Baton and casts a light binding on him. My brother will hear of this.

- Lux.

Dear Luxanna

07-01-2012

Do I have joy being a champion?

Yes.

- Lux.

Drunk Sejuani

07-01-2012

No no, see...

Sejuani puts an arm around her.

Have you ever, when you charge up that light.... Just kept chargin? You know....

Jaykoboy

07-01-2012

Luxanna,

Who (excluding the Demacians) has treated you the nicest since you came to the League?

-Jay

Írillyth

07-01-2012

((Giga Drill Breaker Demacian Style? At least, that's what I picture))

Dear Luxanna

07-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaykoboy View Post
Luxanna,

Who (excluding the Demacians) has treated you the nicest since you came to the League?

-Jay
The Piltoverians are lovely and their technology fascinates me. The Ionians are very exotic and gentle aswell. As for the other states I would say the Zaunites have been quite civil and respectable. As for the Noxians and Bilgewater people, itis more individual based.

- Lux.

Jaykoboy

07-01-2012

((Piltover? You're sucking up to me, aren't you? AREN'T YOU!?! Kidding. Jay's Piltoverian. Anyways...))

Lux,

Glad to know that almost everyone treats you well. I'd imagine, though, that being watched over by your big brother almost constantly may cause a few of them to avoid you. Does that ever bother you? Or do you barely notice it?

-Jay

AskKarthus

07-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskMadmanMundo View Post
This has to do with you having a good time how?
I think it means Shaco is out for Viktor's girlfriends.