Ask Lux(anna)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Herald

07-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskMadmanMundo View Post
This has to do with you having a good time how?
.....Let's not clutter Lady Crownguard's thread with this talk.

AskMadmanMundo

07-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
.....Let's not clutter Lady Crownguard's thread with this talk.
Clutter yours then?

Dear Luxanna

07-01-2012

Flattery will get you from one end of Valoran to another, Noxian Summoner.

If Noxus decided to change its ways, I imagine the king would cease war. It's upto your beloved High Command. And personally I don't think they have much care for Noxians in general.

My older brother is worse than any old brother. And I'm from the royal family don't forget. My Finales Fulkeln is most certainly something to fear. And you've only been exposed to the restricted version of it.
You yourself are rather terrifying. It's harder to intimidate being a regular female as opposed to a hextech mechanical master. Though that being said do not think your death ray is anything near my

(Fun ;o I've been playing Lulu support alot lately!)

- Lux.

Ask the Monkey

07-01-2012

Hah, light-mage, your brother is a ballerina.
Speaking of which, how is it living in a castle, surrounded by all the food of the world, all that various cuisine, untasted flavors....Must be nice being royalty.

Dear Luxanna

07-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Monkey View Post
Hah, light-mage, your brother is a ballerina.
Speaking of which, how is it living in a castle, surrounded by all the food of the world, all that various cuisine, untasted flavors....Must be nice being royalty.
Its nice. But it has it's disadvantages. I guess you could say the higher up you are the more work you do and the less time you get to enjoy.

I mean for example. Because the prince is already hear, me and my brother never really need to return back much except on set celebrations as most politics and warfare are done here. So at home you're correct, huge beds, huge meals, but serving Demacia overrules and cancels that out by priority, and its possible the war may out live us and we may not end up enjoying those pleasures.

- Lux.

Ask the Herald

07-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
My older brother is worse than any old brother. And I'm from the royal family don't forget. My Finales Fulkeln is most certainly something to fear. And you've only been exposed to the restricted version of it.
You yourself are rather terrifying. It's harder to intimidate being a regular female as opposed to a hextech mechanical master. Though that being said do not think your death ray is anything near my

(Fun ;o I've been playing Lulu support alot lately!)

- Lux.
That makes two of us, as all of my creations are calibrated to work at only 30% of their maximum output when on the Fields of Justice. My Gravity Field can do far more than simply slow down then root an individual to the spot.

Intimidating? I have not yet been described as such.

Drunk Sejuani

07-01-2012

Um... I've been meanin to ask ya this ever since I saw you...

Your Finales Funkeln.... Have you ever, you know.... Held it?

Electrocret

07-01-2012

Greetings Lux,

I have heard you are capable of becoming invisible and creating illusions, however I haven't seen you casting any of these in the fields of justice. Did the institute not allow the use of that kind of light magic?

Írillyth

07-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
Flattery will get you from one end of Valoran to another, Noxian Summoner.

If Noxus decided to change its ways, I imagine the king would cease war. It's upto your beloved High Command. And personally I don't think they have much care for Noxians in general.

- Lux.
"I appreciate the honesty Miss Luxanna. And the High Command only upholds an anicent, albeit modernly misinterpreted Noxian practice: Strength above all else. To put it more simply, and perhaps less bloodthirstily, to your self, I'd propose it as more of a... Only those who serve the state are worthy of being looked upon and upheld by said state. Ruthless? Yes. Efficient? Yes. It is quite a bit of grey morality."

Segers

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-01-2012

I asked Malcolm Graves about your city-state and what he thinks about the champions from Demacia. You can go to his column to read what he said completely, but he mentioned he finds you a very nice person but a bit naive because of your age, comments on that? And what are your thoughts on the Outlaw?