Ask Lux(anna)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Írillyth

07-01-2012

"I'll make sure to keep an eye out for it miss. And another question, is the targeting laser fired prior to your Finales Funkeln a League restriction, or something you developed yourself?"

Dear Luxanna

07-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
Lady Crownguard,

Do you have any romantic interest in Ezreal?

- Viktor, the Machine Herald

{{ Also, future reference: if you want to quote multiple posts in one post then open each post you want to quote in a new tab/window, copy the text and paste it all together, either in the original window or in Microsoft Word. }}
(I actually use my phone for most LoL stuff. So in a way it's easier for me to quote individually. But of there's a rule against it naturally I'll try to follow that instead.)

Viktor.

I do not have a romantic intrest. And part of this is due to my brother, but also because I have not an intrest in Ezreal nor anyone else in this moment in time.

I've heard your intrest in Sona. If you ever need romantic lighting displays do feel free to visit. Snicker.

Ezreal is lovely and his new suit is absolute astounding. But he's just not for me. And I have no experience in relationships between anyone or thing.

AskMadmanMundo

07-01-2012

AHHA Someone else thinks about you and Sona, quit lying Viktor you are interested!

Írillyth

07-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
And I have no experience in relationships between anyone or thing.
'This being your brother's influence I suppose? Or just a personal matter in that you haven't found anyone yet?"

Dear Luxanna

07-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyroCore Brand View Post
What was going through your mind as i effortlessly slaughtered your people?

~Burning Vengeance
I really wanted to smite you down with a laser but seeing as lasers use heat and you are a man of fire, that idea became redundant.

- Lux.

Dear Luxanna

07-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Monkey View Post
You're a bright girl, enlighten me with your opinion on bananas.
They're delicious! More so in Morgana's baking!

- Lux

TheoTTree

07-01-2012

What are your personal views on Noxus and it's people?

-Theo

Dear Luxanna

07-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden Saint View Post
'This being your brother's influence I suppose? Or just a personal matter in that you haven't found anyone yet?"
Mostly due to my brother, partly due to the fact that I am always in military matters and also because I've not yet found something outshine myself, of course.

Leona doesn't count.

- Lux.

Ask the Herald

07-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
(I actually use my phone for most LoL stuff. So in a way it's easier for me to quote individually. But of there's a rule against it naturally I'll try to follow that instead.)

Viktor.

I do not have a romantic intrest. And part of this is due to my brother, but also because I have not an intrest in Ezreal nor anyone else in this moment in time.

I've heard your intrest in Sona. If you ever need romantic lighting displays do feel free to visit. Snicker.

Ezreal is lovely and his new suit is absolute astounding. But he's just not for me. And I have no experience in relationships between anyone or thing.
{{ No, if that's how you do it then keep on with it. It's just that almost all of us Askers does the multi-quote post for convenience. }}

...Yes. The Might of Demacia is quite the blusterous fellow, is he not?

......I don't have an interest in the Maven. And besides, she does not necessarily desire a relationship anyway. If anything, the closest we may be is "friends", as I am "friends" with Miss Orianna and Draven. But I thank you for the offer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskMadmanMundo View Post
AHHA Someone else thinks about you and Sona, quit lying Viktor you are interested!
But I'm not? It's not as though I like her in any way whatsoever other than as a fellow Champion and a lovely woman who creates wonderful music, which I often times enjoy.

Dear Luxanna

07-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheoTTree View Post
What are your personal views on Noxus and it's people?

-Theo
They're odd and strange people. Most deserve to die. Riven I have a sense of respect for however, and Morgana makes lovely food. But Morgana isn't Noxian as such.

But in some respect their ideals are Intresting. And some concepts fit with Demacian ones. Of course that is not to say they are anything like us.

- Lux.