Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Ask Lux(anna)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fae Lulu

Senior Member

03-25-2013

Quote:
Dear Luxanna:
"...depends how cheap your date is." Robin replied. "But no. I... uh... Pix, help."


Pix flutters over to Lulu, muttering something only she could understand.

"Um...Pix wants to know how he can help?" Lulu asked, "hm? Oh, and he wants to know if we can change the subject. Wait...why change the subject Pix? We're learning valuable knowledge here. Now we know if we ever want a little child all we need is carrots and donuts."

Pix sighed, flying off into the hallway. Clearly he didn't want to be involved in this anymore.

"Wait...okay then..." Lulu turned her attention back to Lux, "So what were we talking about before this whole thing happened?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the String

Senior Member

03-25-2013

Quote:
Dear Luxanna:

Lux was clearly surprised.

"Write a song?" She asked, bewildered. "But I've never written one before... I guess I could try~."


"Great," Sona exclaimed, "Don't worry, it's not that hard. It's simply meant to be a tune about the powers of light, and who better to ask than you?"

Sona chuckled, "So did you want to write it out here or should I come in?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Luxanna

Senior Member

03-26-2013

Quote:
Àsk Lee sin:
Lee let out a hum, thinking for a moment, he rubbed the back of his head... "Alright, I'm only going to ask you this because I fear Sarah Fortune would give me an earful of something undesirable..."

He continued to rub the back of his head, sighing. "Hypothetically, if I were to be romantically involved with a woman, how should I show it?"

Lux blinked, and smiled brightly.

"Don't be afraid of Sarah." She teased. "But hmm. You mean, like, you have a girl and you want to figure out a way to ask her on a date~?"

Quote:
Ask Quinn n Val:
Quinn shrugged. "Eh, that's just how he is, just like you can't help being so cheery, right?" She smirked. "Even if he did, he wouldn't attack a fellow Demacian."

Lux idly patted Valor, nervously watching him.

"...would he hunt mice, if I had any?" She asked.

Quote:
AODRG:
"Great...I don't suppose you happen to keep a can or two of paint lying around do you?" Alice asked, somewhat thrilled to be painting her own room.

"Yep~." Lux said happily. "Come~."

Lux led Alice down the hall, and stopped at a seemingly random door. Inside, there were indeed plenty of paint cans and other renovation stuff... inside a closet bigger than most people's rooms. All manner of renovation stuff was piled up and organized here.

"Alright, warm colors..." Lux said distantly, looking at the shelves of paint.

Quote:
Fae Lùlù:
Pix flutters over to Lulu, muttering something only she could understand.

"Um...Pix wants to know how he can help?" Lulu asked, "hm? Oh, and he wants to know if we can change the subject. Wait...why change the subject Pix? We're learning valuable knowledge here. Now we know if we ever want a little child all we need is carrots and donuts."

Pix sighed, flying off into the hallway. Clearly he didn't want to be involved in this anymore.

"Wait...okay then..." Lulu turned her attention back to Lux, "So what were we talking about before this whole thing happened?"

"...close enough." Robin said, idly eating the donut.

Lux smiled nervously.

"Pix flew in on Robin getting dressed." Lux reminded Lulu. "Accidentally, I'm sure~."

Quote:
Ask the Strings:
"Great," Sona exclaimed, "Don't worry, it's not that hard. It's simply meant to be a tune about the powers of light, and who better to ask than you?"

Sona chuckled, "So did you want to write it out here or should I come in?"

"Yes, of course, come in~." Lux said happily, stepping back and beckoning Sona. "Hope I can do this decently~."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Àsk Lee sin

Senior Member

03-26-2013

Quote:
Dear Luxanna:
Lux blinked, and smiled brightly.

"Don't be afraid of Sarah." She teased. "But hmm. You mean, like, you have a girl and you want to figure out a way to ask her on a date~?"


Lee rubbed the back of his head. "A bit further in than that, say we were already...romantically involved in some way, how would I go about showing her I care for her more so than what had been done initially when we discovered our mutual interest."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AODRG

Senior Member

03-26-2013

Quote:
Dear Luxanna:

"Yep~." Lux said happily. "Come~."

Lux led Alice down the hall, and stopped at a seemingly random door. Inside, there were indeed plenty of paint cans and other renovation stuff... inside a closet bigger than most people's rooms. All manner of renovation stuff was piled up and organized here.

"Alright, warm colors..." Lux said distantly, looking at the shelves of paint.


Alice's eyes widened as she saw all the paint cans and renovation equipment sitting in a room larger than her own.

"You just...keep this stuff lying around?" Alice asked, "Well convenient for now I guess."

Alice looked through the different colors, unsure of what to use. Instead she simply let Lux pick for her. It was her room after all.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Quinn n Val

Senior Member

03-26-2013

Quote:
Dear Luxanna:

Lux idly patted Valor, nervously watching him.

"...would he hunt mice, if I had any?" She asked.



"I dunno, mice aren't really even a snack for him anymore, but if you had some and he spotted one he might kill it for you."

Valor moved slowly into her palm.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fae Lulu

Senior Member

03-26-2013

Quote:
Dear Luxanna:

"...close enough." Robin said, idly eating the donut.

Lux smiled nervously.

"Pix flew in on Robin getting dressed." Lux reminded Lulu. "Accidentally, I'm sure~."


"Well yes but...I'm sorry about him," Lulu replied, "He's usually a nice guy, but recently he's been more... mischievous. Anyway, so you're one of Lux's caretakers right? How's that going for you? Do you get to go to those..'parties' she talked about?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ézrëal

Senior Member

03-27-2013

Quote:
Dear Luxanna:


"You see a mysterious thing and your first instinct is to grab it? Sheesh, irresponsible!" Lux admonished, smirking. "It could be anything."

She continued to smirk, and shone a light on the crystal.


"All the more reason to grab it," Ezreal remarked.

As Lux shined her light upon the crystal, a large beam of white light shot out the top, and the crystal glowed bright. Suddenly there were other crystals that glowed brightly in the blackened soil.

"Oh what have we here?" Ezreal asked, watching the other crystal light up, "Looks like we have a trail. Come on, let's follow it."

Ezreal started down the path the crystals created, rather excited to see where this was headed.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Luxanna

Senior Member

03-27-2013

Quote:
Àsk Lee sin:
Lee rubbed the back of his head. "A bit further in than that, say we were already...romantically involved in some way, how would I go about showing her I care for her more so than what had been done initially when we discovered our mutual interest."

"Hm." Lux said. "That depends. What did you do initially?"

Lux looked innocent and happy at the question, though she was secretly hoping the answer wasn't something dirty.

Quote:
AODRG:
Alice's eyes widened as she saw all the paint cans and renovation equipment sitting in a room larger than her own.

"You just...keep this stuff lying around?" Alice asked, "Well convenient for now I guess."

Alice looked through the different colors, unsure of what to use. Instead she simply let Lux pick for her. It was her room after all.

"I've got more rooms than I can use." Lux replied. "I haven't even used most of this stuff. I just bought them to have stuff in here."

Lux selected the brown and orange paint, and retrieved a few brushes, trays, sheets, and rollers.

"Ready~?" She asked.

Quote:
Ask Quinn n Val:
"I dunno, mice aren't really even a snack for him anymore, but if you had some and he spotted one he might kill it for you."

Valor moved slowly into her palm.

"I doubt I have any." Lux said. "Either this place is too clean for them, or they're annoyed at how much I clean."

Lux beamed as Valor leaned in.

"Aww, cuuuuuute~!" She cooed, petting Valor more bravely.

Quote:
Fae Lùlù:
"Well yes but...I'm sorry about him," Lulu replied, "He's usually a nice guy, but recently he's been more... mischievous. Anyway, so you're one of Lux's caretakers right? How's that going for you? Do you get to go to those..'parties' she talked about?"

"Not usually." Robin replied. "If they're hosted here, it's mostly my job to set up and clean up. I'm just a caretaker." She shrugged, finishing the donut.

"The class system is pretty strong in Demacia." Lux said. "It's... unfortunate."

Quote:
Ézrëal:
"All the more reason to grab it," Ezreal remarked.

As Lux shined her light upon the crystal, a large beam of white light shot out the top, and the crystal glowed bright. Suddenly there were other crystals that glowed brightly in the blackened soil.

"Oh what have we here?" Ezreal asked, watching the other crystal light up, "Looks like we have a trail. Come on, let's follow it."

Ezreal started down the path the crystals created, rather excited to see where this was headed.

"Not all the more reason!" Lux protested, following him. "Who knows what that thing could have done! What if it was Malphite's big, angry, crystaline brother, hm? What then??"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Àsk Lee sin

Senior Member

03-27-2013

Quote:
Dear Luxanna:
"Hm." Lux said. "That depends. What did you do initially?"

Lux looked innocent and happy at the question, though she was secretly hoping the answer wasn't something dirty.


Lee rubbed the back of his head nervously. "Well it started out with us just casually spending time together, having tea, things like that..." He paused for a moment.

"It all really changed when I accompanied her to the Lunar revel festivities in Ionia, we were sitting on top of a hill so she could watch the fireworks, we were alone and well..." He blushed. "I just sort of felt myself drawn to her, and we kissed... ever since then we've been 'together' and I just need to know how to keep her happy, I have no experience with these kinds of things."