Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Morgana

02-20-2013

Luxanna would receive the following letter with a Noxian stamp attached, signifying its origin.

dEAR mIS ****GAURD;

i dON cARE iF iM DRUNK aND i SHUD Li dUWN aND sHUDNT rITE aFTR tE lUNR pRTY i JUST kNOW tHAT i hATE yOU fOR sTEELING mY spELLS ****ING **** **** u u ****ING *****

sINGED,

nOT mRANA

The letter is very poorly written, hardly comprehensible beneath the scribbling, alcohol stains, and crumpled paper.

((Yes I had Morgana send Lux a drunk letter. No, I don't think it's a good idea. I just wanted to see what would happen))

Dear Luxanna

02-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by sk Lee sin View Post
Lee shook his head "Do not take it personally." He smiled "Either way, I heard some rumors that there will be a new Demacian champion joining us soon, you wouldn't happen to know anything about them would you?"
"Hm, not really." Lux said. "I might have met her once, I'm not sure. Why~?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by AODRG View Post
"Well I like it here too," Sam started, "I'll make sure we can come visit often, but Alice really needs to get out of Demacia eventually. Not to say Demacia's a bad place..."
"Yeah, I know what you mean." Lux said. "This place has a way of... turning people zealous."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask The Beserker View Post
((just watched a skyrim stream and i got hyped so expect some references... by some i mean the whole post))

A yell can be heard from outside the door.

"FUS RO DAH!"

The door bursts open and Olaf walks in wearing scaled plate armor, his axes are now like metal dragon heads. And he now has a new horned helmet with eye guards.

"Lux! The new so called "skin" they got for me is amazing! I've been going around and shouting at people and making them fly!"

Olaf roars with laughter.

"HA HA HAAA! I'm sad though... They won't let me keep it... Though I feel great, like a thousand dragons have entered my soul."

A guard tries to get Olaf out. He turns.

"FUS RO DAH!"

He gets sent flying out the door while Olaf laughs.

"HA HA! Did you see that? That was amazing!"

He proceeds to move to the nearest couch and lies on it.

((needed to get that outa ma system also i put this in Nami's thread for some reason.... oh well i fixed it))
"...you need to calm down." Lux said, shaking her head. "Eesh."

Quote:
Originally Posted by zral View Post
"Oh you hit me three times in a row and suddenly I can't evade anything," Ezreal remarked with a smile, "May I remind you how many times Trueshot Barrage has hit you?"

Ezreal turned his gaze toward the books before the simple banter turned ugly. He simply flipped through the pages, until he stopped on a page with a picture of a an performing what looked like Lux's ultimate abilty.

"Hey...here's something interesting," Ezreal exclaimed.
Lux smirked, and idly read along, until Ezreal pointed at the laser picture. Lux looked at it curiously.

"Huh." Lux said. "Could be a coincidence, but still... that's cool."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Morgana View Post
Luxanna would receive the following letter with a Noxian stamp attached, signifying its origin.

dEAR mIS ****GAURD;

i dON cARE iF iM DRUNK aND i SHUD Li dUWN aND sHUDNT rITE aFTR tE lUNR pRTY i JUST kNOW tHAT i hATE yOU fOR sTEELING mY spELLS ****ING **** **** u u ****ING *****

sINGED,

nOT mRANA

The letter is very poorly written, hardly comprehensible beneath the scribbling, alcohol stains, and crumpled paper.

((Yes I had Morgana send Lux a drunk letter. No, I don't think it's a good idea. I just wanted to see what would happen))
Lux read the letter, almost disturbed by it. With a sigh, she wrote a letter of her own.

I'm sorry, Morgana. I won't tell anyone about this.

Lux

Àsk Lee sin

02-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
"Hm, not really." Lux said. "I might have met her once, I'm not sure. Why~?"

"No real reason other than wanting to know a bit about my soon to be comrade and opponent." Lee Sin thought to himself for a moment and smiled "I don't believe we've ever spoken much outside of battle, I wouldn't mind getting to know you a bit better, you've always seemed like a rather cheery girl, even in the heat of battle. That's always struck me as something enjoyable about your person."

Dear Morgana

02-21-2013

Quote:
Lux read the letter, almost disturbed by it. With a sigh, she wrote a letter of her own.

I'm sorry, Morgana. I won't tell anyone about this.

Lux
Lux would soon receive another response, just as dirty and barely legible as before.

aL i wAN iS

The rest of the letter is obscured by what looks like a mixture of rich red wine and a vomit stain. A large section is unreadable, save for the end.

wHY dID u hVE tO tKE iT

((Sorry, should I stop? Just figured that after the lunar festival morg'd be remembering the whole lux thing and get pretty messed up, alcohol wise.))

Ézrëal

02-21-2013

Quote:

Lux smirked, and idly read along, until Ezreal pointed at the laser picture. Lux looked at it curiously.

"Huh." Lux said. "Could be a coincidence, but still... that's cool."
"Yea," Ezreal remarked, reading the page, "Hmm...this describes your laser almost exactly. I wounder if any other familar spells are in here."

Ezreal flips the page, and sure enough a light binding spell just like Lux's.

"Okay now that's just freaky," Ezreal exclaimed, "Guess there was someone casting rainbows and lasers before you. Except this guy seemed to be able to hold down an army...from what I've seen you can't hold down more than two guys."

Unexisted

02-21-2013

Quote:
"Yea," Ezreal remarked, reading the page, "Hmm...this describes your laser almost exactly. I wounder if any other familar spells are in here."

"Okay now that's just freaky," Ezreal exclaimed, "Guess there was someone casting rainbows and lasers before you. Except this guy seemed to be able to hold down an army...from what I've seen you can't hold down more than two guys."
Ezreal do you know why Lux can't hold down more the two guys? Its because she just only need to down you and that's enough for her, just you alone satisfy her, just you alone Ezreal....just you alone for her.

Ézrëal

02-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unexisted View Post
Ezreal do you know why Lux can't hold down more the two guys? Its because she just only need to down you and that's enough for her, just you alone satisfy her, just you alone Ezreal....just you alone for her.
"If that were true summoner... then why can she root two guys down? And more importantly, why does she shoot me with lasers in the rare event she catches me?"

Unexisted

02-21-2013

Quote:
"If that were true summoner... then why can she root two guys down? And more importantly, why does she shoot me with lasers in the rare event she catches me?"
cause your special.

Dear Luxanna

02-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by sk Lee sin View Post
"No real reason other than wanting to know a bit about my soon to be comrade and opponent." Lee Sin thought to himself for a moment and smiled "I don't believe we've ever spoken much outside of battle, I wouldn't mind getting to know you a bit better, you've always seemed like a rather cheery girl, even in the heat of battle. That's always struck me as something enjoyable about your person."
"Aww, thanks~." Lux said, smiling. "It's important to stay positive. I wish the Summoners would realize that~."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Morgana View Post
Lux would soon receive another response, just as dirty and barely legible as before.

aL i wAN iS

The rest of the letter is obscured by what looks like a mixture of rich red wine and a vomit stain. A large section is unreadable, save for the end.

wHY dID u hVE tO tKE iT

((Sorry, should I stop? Just figured that after the lunar festival morg'd be remembering the whole lux thing and get pretty messed up, alcohol wise.))
I can't help it, Morgana. I'm just... talented. Like... two plus two. You don't need to do the math, you know it's four. That's how magic is with me. I don't need to study it much. Once I know the results, I can just... replicate it. I didn't mean to do it. It's... I mean, I can do the spells of half the League roster, actually. Yours, the League just insisted I use. I'm sorry.

Lux

(It's fine. xD)

Quote:

"The League really hinders my power on the Fields." Lux said. "But huh... I wonder who wrote this thing."

Àsk Lee sin

02-22-2013

Lee lets out a small grunt "Yes I wish that too, some of them...they get very angry. I like to think myself as a calm individual but sometimes they just get on my nerves with their shouting."