Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Marìsa Kirisame

Senior Member

02-17-2013

I got a question for you.

What's with the name change on your ult?

You had something unique going on there, with the German name.

Now it's pretty similar to... uh...

Other people. Ze.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskTheVengeance

Senior Member

02-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unexisted View Post
Its becaue.....cause I ATE IT!!!!
it was best steak I ever had too.
*That is when Brand realizes that he is indeed NOT holding a steak, but a porkchop. He slowly turns his gaze to Unexisted.*

Come here.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Luxanna

Senior Member

02-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by WexAndywn View Post
A summoner peaks his head in behind Alice.

"Lux, what's your favorite skin you use on the fields?"
"Sorceress." Lux replied happily. "It's cute~. But all of them are nice."

Quote:
Originally Posted by zral View Post
"Ask em out?" Ezreal asked, "You have any idea how busy I've been ? I don't have enough time to be dating."

When Lux returned, Ezreal smiled a bit, "Yea they should do just fine until I can get home at least."

Ezreal took the clothes and walked off to the closest bathroom to change. Lux would no doubt notced the colorful stain in her couch from where he was sitting.
"EEK!" Lux exclaimed, and dove upon the stain. She pulled a rag from her top, apparently enchanted somehow, and proceeded to wipe at the stain. It quickly began to clean up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marsa Kirisame View Post
I got a question for you.

What's with the name change on your ult?

You had something unique going on there, with the German name.

Now it's pretty similar to... uh...

Other people. Ze.
Lux sighed.

"I have no idea." She said. "The Summoners absolutely insisted upon it. I asked them not to do it, most of the fans asked them not to do it, but just... I don't know."

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskTheVengeance View Post
*That is when Brand realizes that he is indeed NOT holding a steak, but a porkchop. He slowly turns his gaze to Unexisted.*

Come here.
Lux sighed, directing the healers to the various guards. Once she explained that this was a matter of truth or dare, the guards lightened up.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Àsk Lee sin

Senior Member

02-18-2013

Lee walked toward Lux with a confident smiled, extending a hand in greeting. "Good day Luxanna Crownguard, I was curious about something. You spent a good amount of time training in the Demacian military such as your brother correct? How much physical combat did they teach you, or did they allow you to focus on magic while there?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AODRG

Senior Member

02-18-2013

Alice walked into hery room, noticing Robin was still here.

"Oh, hey there," Alice greeted, showing her handcuffs, "You wouldn't happen to know how to get cuffs off would you?"

Meanwhile, Sam noticed Lux speaking with the guards. Casually she approached the light mage, "So...how much trouble is she in? This is the third time she's been caught stealing."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Luxanna

Senior Member

02-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by sk Lee sin View Post
Lee walked toward Lux with a confident smiled, extending a hand in greeting. "Good day Luxanna Crownguard, I was curious about something. You spent a good amount of time training in the Demacian military such as your brother correct? How much physical combat did they teach you, or did they allow you to focus on magic while there?"
"Hi, Lee Sin~." Lux said, smiling. "I had to go through basic training. After that, it was all magic school. Why?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by AODRG View Post
Alice walked into hery room, noticing Robin was still here.

"Oh, hey there," Alice greeted, showing her handcuffs, "You wouldn't happen to know how to get cuffs off would you?"

Meanwhile, Sam noticed Lux speaking with the guards. Casually she approached the light mage, "So...how much trouble is she in? This is the third time she's been caught stealing."
"...noooot really." Robin said. "Ask the guards?"

"I think she's fine." Lux replied. "My word goes a long way, thankfully. But they are not happy..."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AODRG

Senior Member

02-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
"...noooot really." Robin said. "Ask the guards?"

"I think she's fine." Lux replied. "My word goes a long way, thankfully. But they are not happy..."
"Don't think they'll be so inclined to let me go so easily...seeing as how this my third or fourth infraction," Alice explained, "Luckily I can always just forge a key."

Alice concentrated a bit, creating a small semi-transparent purple key. Carefully she moved the key over to the handcuffs and after a few clicks, she was free, "Ah yes, finally I got the shape right. Last time I tried this it jammed the lock."

"I wouldn't think they would be happy," Sam remarked, "I think it may be time to get Alice out of Demacia a bit....just so she doesn't get in any more trouble."

Sam looked over at the nearby clock mounted on the wall, "Well I still have a few hours before I need to leave. Alice will probably want to go to sleep soon. What should we do now?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Àsk Lee sin

Senior Member

02-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
"Hi, Lee Sin~." Lux said, smiling. "I had to go through basic training. After that, it was all magic school. Why?"

Lee smiled, shaking his head "No particular reason, I was simply curious about the combat styles taught in the Demacian military, if you've only done basic training perhaps it would be best for me to ask someone else." He thought for a moment "A lowly monk such as myself probably should bother Prince Jarvan, do you know if your brother is busy?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the String

Senior Member

02-18-2013

A letter would arrive for Lux's estate, signed by the Maven herself.

Quote:
Dear Lux,

You are hereby officially invited to Sona's Lunar Revel Concert. A small concert for a group of champions to celebrate the Lunar Revel. Hope you can show up.

P.S - If you want, you can bring Garen. I forgot to send out an invite to him though.

-Sona, the Maven of the Strings.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Luxanna

Senior Member

02-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AODRG View Post
"Don't think they'll be so inclined to let me go so easily...seeing as how this my third or fourth infraction," Alice explained, "Luckily I can always just forge a key."

Alice concentrated a bit, creating a small semi-transparent purple key. Carefully she moved the key over to the handcuffs and after a few clicks, she was free, "Ah yes, finally I got the shape right. Last time I tried this it jammed the lock."

"I wouldn't think they would be happy," Sam remarked, "I think it may be time to get Alice out of Demacia a bit....just so she doesn't get in any more trouble."

Sam looked over at the nearby clock mounted on the wall, "Well I still have a few hours before I need to leave. Alice will probably want to go to sleep soon. What should we do now?"
"...that's awesome." Robin said. "I don't think Lux can do that, even!"

"Oh, I don't think that'll be necessary." Lux replied dismissively. "If they wanted Alice, they wouldn't have let her just walk off."

Quote:
Originally Posted by sk Lee sin View Post
Lee smiled, shaking his head "No particular reason, I was simply curious about the combat styles taught in the Demacian military, if you've only done basic training perhaps it would be best for me to ask someone else." He thought for a moment "A lowly monk such as myself probably should bother Prince Jarvan, do you know if your brother is busy?"
"Bah, he's always busy." Lux said. "Jarvan too, really. But you can bother him all you want. He doesn't ever act princely."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
A letter would arrive for Lux's estate, signed by the Maven herself.
Lux smiled happily.