Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AODRG

02-11-2013

"Oh, Alice's specialty," Sam remarked.
"K...I guess I can get one," Alice agreed, "There is a nearby butcher shop I can stop by."

"Be careful," Sam suggested as Alice stood up "Remember what happened last time?"

Alice smirked, "Don't worry, I'll be fine."

Alice walked out the room to get Brand a steak from the nearby butcher store... in Lux's nightgownd no less. It is assumed she'd be gone for a while.

Sam feintly smiled, "so what should we do untill she gets back?"

Ask The Beserker

02-11-2013

Olaf comes back and charges through the recently fixed door making the exact same hole as last time. He walks into a truth or dare game.

"I got bored.... So I came here after Mack caught me trying to burn down a hermits house and raiding it for any valuables."

Olaf burps very very loudly.

"I ate a goat before I came here."

AODRG

02-11-2013

((Cosidering we're in a bedroom on the second floor of a heavily guarded home of one of Demacia's most popular champion, a lot of peoplle seem to be able to crash in quite easily))

Sam gasped once Olaf entered, "Well...that solves our problem of being bored."

Dear Luxanna

02-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by …zrŽal View Post
Ezreal walked in, placing the books on a nearby table, "Kinda a long story. Basically I tried to mimic your light magic using a prism and well...this is the result."

Ezreal took a seat in a nearby chair, dropping the cane on the floor. Despite it being made of crystal, it didn't break, "I brought the cane along because it worked like a flashlight, shining a straight beam of white light. I can't see a use for it, so I figured you could use it in your next League outfit or something."
"Aww, thanks. We'll see if the League finally grants me a cute outfit." Lux said. "But Ezreal! Sheesh, I'm a prodigy! Don't just try to replicate what I can do, it's dangerous!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask The Beserker View Post
Olaf comes back and charges through the recently fixed door making the exact same hole as last time. He walks into a truth or dare game.

"I got bored.... So I came here after Mack caught me trying to burn down a hermits house and raiding it for any valuables."

Olaf burps very very loudly.

"I ate a goat before I came here."
"...stop breaking my doors!" Lux complained.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AODRG View Post
((Cosidering we're in a bedroom on the second floor of a heavily guarded home of one of Demacia's most popular champion, a lot of peoplle seem to be able to crash in quite easily))

Sam gasped once Olaf entered, "Well...that solves our problem of being bored."
Lux laughed.

"Yep, it does." She said. "Want to play, Olaf?"

AODRG

02-12-2013

Sam sighed, "So...who wants to go while we wait on Alice to get back?"

Dear Luxanna

02-13-2013

"...me?" Robin offered.

AODRG

02-13-2013

Sam nodded, "Alright then, truth or dare Robin?"

Dear Luxanna

02-13-2013

"Truth." Robin replied. "Bring it on~."

Unexisted

02-13-2013

I want to play too. D:

AODRG

02-13-2013

"Alright then join in," Sam beckoned the summoner before turning to Robin, "So Robin, Ever think about being with a woman?"