Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Luxanna

Senior Member

02-05-2013

"I wouldn't know." Lux replied, smirking. "How are things, mister adorable evil yordle man?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Veigar

Junior Member

02-05-2013

The yordle gives an odd look, before laughing.

"Haha! You may say as you wish, but it is a proven fact that I am the most powerful wizard in all of Valoran!" Veigar boasts, raising his staff high in the air.


"And I am great, in power, and on my way to ruling over this world!" The tiny master of evil says with a clenched claw.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskTheVengeance

Senior Member

02-05-2013

God****it quit strippin while I'm looking away!

*He grumbles and opens another Graggy*


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AODRG

Senior Member

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
Robin smirked wide, and hugged Alice.

"Soft~." She joked, patting Alice's back.
Alice chuckled, releasing Robin, "Hey now...wouldn't want Sam to get jealous."

Alice looked over at Sam, who miraculously is still asleep.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskTheVengeance
God****it quit strippin while I'm looking away!

*He grumbles and opens another Graggy*
Alice glares at Brand as she walks over to her seat, "Well it's your fault."

As Brand exclaimed his statement, Sam slowly started to wake up. She looked over to seethe group playing their game, but didn't say anything. She simply laid their, in bed, watching the others.

Alice was unaware Sam woke up as she put her shirt back on.

"Alright Robin, I think it's your turn. Truth or Dare?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskTheVengeance

Senior Member

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AODRG View Post
Alice glares at Brand as she walks over to her seat, "Well it's your fault."

As Brand exclaimed his statement, Sam slowly started to wake up. She looked over to seethe group playing their game, but didn't say anything. She simply laid their, in bed, watching the others.

Alice was unaware Sam woke up as she put her shirt back on.
*Brand notices the girl waking up.*

Hi. Your friend here showed us her bra. Hehe.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

McDouggal

Senior Member

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
(XD)

"Uh..." Lux said, looking around. "Hmm... ah."

She walked to the corner and grabbed just such a stick, where a couple of them were serving as decoration. She walked over to McDouggal and helped him up.

"How's this?" She asked.
"I thank you very much. You have given me much to think on. I will return the staff in a couple of days, once I can walk without it."

McDouggal works his way out of the room.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AODRG

Senior Member

02-05-2013

"What?" Sam asked, sitting up.

Alice looked over to see Sam awake,"Oh, Sam. Did we wake you? I told them to stay quiet."

Sam smiled, looking over at all the new people in the room, "Oh, no you couldn't wake me if you tried. Once I actually sleep, I stay asleep. Luckily I only need a few hours of sleep and I'm good for a week.

"Oh cool!" Alice exclaimed, "So you wanna join in? We're playing Truth or Dare."

"Yeah sure," Sam exclaimed.

"Great, it's Robin's turn," Alice explained.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Luxanna

Senior Member

02-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Veigar View Post
The yordle gives an odd look, before laughing.

"Haha! You may say as you wish, but it is a proven fact that I am the most powerful wizard in all of Valoran!" Veigar boasts, raising his staff high in the air.


"And I am great, in power, and on my way to ruling over this world!" The tiny master of evil says with a clenched claw.
"And what would come of that~?" Lux asked, beaming. "Lots of cute things?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by AODRG View Post
Alice glares at Brand as she walks over to her seat, "Well it's your fault."

As Brand exclaimed his statement, Sam slowly started to wake up. She looked over to seethe group playing their game, but didn't say anything. She simply laid their, in bed, watching the others.

Alice was unaware Sam woke up as she put her shirt back on.

"Alright Robin, I think it's your turn. Truth or Dare?"
"Hmm~." Robin cooed. "Uh... eh, let's go with dare."

Quote:
Originally Posted by McDouggal View Post
"I thank you very much. You have given me much to think on. I will return the staff in a couple of days, once I can walk without it."

McDouggal works his way out of the room.
"No rush." Lux said, smiling. "Good luck. Bye~!"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Veigar

Junior Member

02-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
"And what would come of that~?" Lux asked, beaming. "Lots of cute things?"


"Hmm~." Robin cooed. "Uh... eh, let's go with dare."


"No rush." Lux said, smiling. "Good luck. Bye~!"

"Death! Destruction! Evil of course!" The master of evil said, though it was quite obvious he had not planned ahead past the "rule the world" part in full.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

makmix

Senior Member

02-06-2013

Maya teleporting around aimlessly and finds herself once again in the Crownguard estate which happens to have Veigar in it at the moment.

"Hiya Lux how are you-.... EEEE!"

She starts for Veigar but trips and falls on her face.

"Owww.........."