Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Luxanna

02-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by makmix View Post
((Ill take it...))

"So what DID I interrupt here....."

Maya still asking for an answer?
( )

"A game of truth or dare." Lux replied shyly. "And it's getting raunchy... hmph~."

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskTheVengeance View Post
*He scowls*

Don't give me an excuse to burn down my first ever fancy estate.
"Hey, not like I paid for it." Lux replied. "Not afraid!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by AODRG View Post
"Hmm...you know what, I'll jump on the bandwagon," She replied, "Dare. And make it interesting this time."
Lux smiled, blushing a little.

"Alright, um..." Lux said carefully. "How abooout... s-show us your bra?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by zral View Post
"Well kinda," Ezreal replied, "From what I've gathered, simple light won't reveal anything. It has to be a specific wavelength. The problem is, I can't figure out what wavelength is needed."

((Btw - I'm not there at your truth or dare thing. Just thought I'd clarify.))
(I know. ^_^)

"Hm." Lux said. "I dunno how accurately I could cycle through wavelengths... but as long as you're here, we can try, right?"

Tentorer

02-02-2013

Rothus smiled and sat down. "Meh. Whoever's lucky enough to get me to do something extremly stupid gets 10,000 gold pieces!"

McDouggal

02-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
"No, nothing about this is obvious." Lux said. "What goes through your mind when you're doing this kind of magic?"
"I don't know if this makes sense, but I do it by imagining myself inside a sphere of darkness, inside which no light can touch me. I've tried to do it around other people as an experiment, but on the rare occasions that I do succeed, I can barely hold it for fractions of a second even if I'm touching them on dark nights without a moon. If I'm not... Well, one time I tried to do it and ended up waking 5 days later in a military hospital.

"If it's a darker night, I can hold the invisible longer, and move while holding it. However, give it a full or even nearly full moon, and I have to focus enough on holding the invisble that I would make an inordinate amount of noise while, which kind of defeats the purpose.

"On nights with a new moon, I have held it for upwards of 8 hours. It requires very little focus then; I suppose that it may be because I'm trying to influence a much smaller amount of light."

AODRG

02-02-2013

Quote:

Lux smiled, blushing a little.

"Alright, um..." Lux said carefully. "How abooout... s-show us your bra?"
Alice blushed a bit, "W-well alright then."

Alice looked over on the bed to make sure Sam was still asleep. Surprisingly she was, which was good. Still, with everyone staring, it was making her nervous.

She slowly unzipped the top of her nightgown, flashing her bra for everyone to see for only a few quick seconds before covering up again. She blushed harder than Lux ever could.

Dear Luxanna

02-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by McDouggal View Post
"I don't know if this makes sense, but I do it by imagining myself inside a sphere of darkness, inside which no light can touch me. I've tried to do it around other people as an experiment, but on the rare occasions that I do succeed, I can barely hold it for fractions of a second even if I'm touching them on dark nights without a moon. If I'm not... Well, one time I tried to do it and ended up waking 5 days later in a military hospital.

"If it's a darker night, I can hold the invisible longer, and move while holding it. However, give it a full or even nearly full moon, and I have to focus enough on holding the invisble that I would make an inordinate amount of noise while, which kind of defeats the purpose.

"On nights with a new moon, I have held it for upwards of 8 hours. It requires very little focus then; I suppose that it may be because I'm trying to influence a much smaller amount of light."
"Have you tried instead to visualize what you want to occur?" Lux asked. "That's what I did when I was learning magic, and it helped a lot."

Quote:

Alice looked over on the bed to make sure Sam was still asleep. Surprisingly she was, which was good. Still, with everyone staring, it was making her nervous.

She slowly unzipped the top of her nightgown, flashing her bra for everyone to see for only a few quick seconds before covering up again. She blushed harder than Lux ever could.
Lux blushed, but she smiled coyly.

"Ha." She taunted. "That's more like it~. Alright, your turn."

McDouggal

02-03-2013

Quote:
"Have you tried instead to visualize what you want to occur?" Lux asked. "That's what I did when I was learning magic, and it helped a lot."
"I have tried before, actually. I've found that if I am not... hmm. Touching isn't the right word here, not for this, since the light I control has no substance. In contact would seem to be a better way to describe it. In contact with whatever I am creating or attempting to alter, I have to expend significantly more energy to perform the operation. Also, attempting to stop light to create something, such as an orb of light, takes significantly more effort than simply altering the flow."

A look of concentration builds on his face and he bursts out in sweat as he raises his hand up to chest level, palm up, and begins to pull the light into an orb resting on his hand. A moment later, his right leg gives out, and the orb is lost as he can no longer focus on it. He hits the ground forearm first. He quickly gets his left leg under him, and rotates down so that he's sitting on the floor, right leg out at an awkward angle.

As he pulls the metal armor off the leg to get a feel for how bad it is, he looks up and says "Better than the last time I tried something like that... ended up unconsious for a good half hour."

((OOC: I have been treating this as though I'm not at the slumber party; however, if you would like me to join, I wouldn't mind.))

AskTheVengeance

02-03-2013

Quote:

Ah man, you did it while I was busy opening my drink! Oh well.

*He takes a sip*

AODRG

02-03-2013

Quote:
Lux blushed, but she smiled coyly.

"Ha." She taunted. "That's more like it~. Alright, your turn."
Alice, still blushing, smirked as she turned her attention to Brand.

"Alright fire guy, Truth or Dare?"

Dear Luxanna

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by McDouggal View Post
"I have tried before, actually. I've found that if I am not... hmm. Touching isn't the right word here, not for this, since the light I control has no substance. In contact would seem to be a better way to describe it. In contact with whatever I am creating or attempting to alter, I have to expend significantly more energy to perform the operation. Also, attempting to stop light to create something, such as an orb of light, takes significantly more effort than simply altering the flow."

A look of concentration builds on his face and he bursts out in sweat as he raises his hand up to chest level, palm up, and begins to pull the light into an orb resting on his hand. A moment later, his right leg gives out, and the orb is lost as he can no longer focus on it. He hits the ground forearm first. He quickly gets his left leg under him, and rotates down so that he's sitting on the floor, right leg out at an awkward angle.

As he pulls the metal armor off the leg to get a feel for how bad it is, he looks up and says "Better than the last time I tried something like that... ended up unconsious for a good half hour."

((OOC: I have been treating this as though I'm not at the slumber party; however, if you would like me to join, I wouldn't mind.))
(Your choice. xD)

Lux sat down in front of McDouggal, looking concerned.

"I don't stop light to make it do what I want, I alter its path." Lux clarified. "Sheesh, no wonder it's so hard for you, you're doing it way wrong."

Ézrëal

02-03-2013

Quote:

"Hm." Lux said. "I dunno how accurately I could cycle through wavelengths... but as long as you're here, we can try, right?"
"That's the idea," Ezreal replied, "Is there a place I can set this up so you can blast your light at it?"