Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

McDouggal

Senior Member

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
"Hm?" Lux asked, approaching him politely. "I guess you could. What would you like, sir?"
"There is something I have been trying to figure out for a while now. I don't know if you've heard of me, but I can turn invisible for a time by bending light around myself. I can't do it for very long in higher light conditions like this, as it is very draining. If I can quickly show you..."

A look of concentration appears on his face, and half a second later he dissapears from view. There is a barely noticeable warping of light where he was standing. Barely two seconds after this has passed, he snaps back into view, sweating hard from maintaining the invisibility for so long in the high light conditions.

"I was wondering-is this a form of magic that you can detect, and potentially help me refine, or is it a more supernatural ability that you cannot detect via magical means?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskTheVengeance

Senior Member

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
(Eh don't worry about it imo. This is RPing, we need to take some creative license.)

"We're playing truth or dare!" Lux protested indignantly. "Why shouldn't I call the guards?"
Yeah, yeah.

*He pauses*

Because you don't want a squadron of charred guards on your hands. I suggest you let me stay until my summoners come. Then I will go peacefully. Deal?

*He smirks, knowing she has no option*


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AODRG

Senior Member

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskTheVengeance View Post
Yeah, yeah.

*He pauses*

Because you don't want a squadron of charred guards on your hands. I suggest you let me stay until my summoners come. Then I will go peacefully. Deal?

*He smirks, knowing she has no option*
Alice lets out a taunting laugh, "Ha, you just try it. Any damage you could do Sam can just heal back. Plus, I'm sure Lux and Brolaf can stop you long before any real damage is done."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ézrëal

Senior Member

02-01-2013

Ezreal walks into Lux's manor with his usual proud attitude. Ezreal searched around the immediate area, looking to see if he could find the Crownguard. He did have a rather important question to ask her.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Luxanna

Senior Member

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by McDouggal View Post
"There is something I have been trying to figure out for a while now. I don't know if you've heard of me, but I can turn invisible for a time by bending light around myself. I can't do it for very long in higher light conditions like this, as it is very draining. If I can quickly show you..."

A look of concentration appears on his face, and half a second later he dissapears from view. There is a barely noticeable warping of light where he was standing. Barely two seconds after this has passed, he snaps back into view, sweating hard from maintaining the invisibility for so long in the high light conditions.

"I was wondering-is this a form of magic that you can detect, and potentially help me refine, or is it a more supernatural ability that you cannot detect via magical means?"
Lux smiled brightly.

"That's light bending magic, yep~!" She said happily. "Good job, sir! I... huh. Yeah, I guess I could maybe help you~."


Quote:
Originally Posted by AskTheVengeance View Post
Yeah, yeah.

*He pauses*

Because you don't want a squadron of charred guards on your hands. I suggest you let me stay until my summoners come. Then I will go peacefully. Deal?

*He smirks, knowing she has no option*
Quote:
Originally Posted by AODRG View Post
Alice lets out a taunting laugh, "Ha, you just try it. Any damage you could do Sam can just heal back. Plus, I'm sure Lux and Brolaf can stop you long before any real damage is done."
"Hmph, I've mopped the middle lane with you plenty enough." Lux scoffed. "But fine, we'll see if you are true to your word."

Quote:
Originally Posted by zral View Post
Ezreal walks into Lux's manor with his usual proud attitude. Ezreal searched around the immediate area, looking to see if he could find the Crownguard. He did have a rather important question to ask her.
Lux was calmly leading a light magic tome from the College of Magic. When Ezreal entered, she looked up, and smiled.

"Hi, Ezreal~." She said. "What's up?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ézrëal

Senior Member

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
Lux was calmly leading a light magic tome from the College of Magic. When Ezreal entered, she looked up, and smiled.

"Hi, Ezreal~." She said. "What's up?"
"Ahh there you are," Ezreal said upon finding the light mage, "I come wishing to ask ask you for a favor, if you have the time. You see, I've been searching around a couple old runes in the southern jungles, when I came across an ancient text."

Ezreal pulls out a rolled up old scroll and opens it up, showing Lux a list of strange symbols, "I believe they may detail an ancient race of beings who may have used light as a source of magic, similar to the way you do. The problem is, this text is incomplete. I need someone who can control light to be able to reveal the whole text. That's where you come in."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskTheVengeance

Senior Member

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
"Hmph, I've mopped the middle lane with you plenty enough." Lux scoffed. "But fine, we'll see if you are true to your word."
*He grunts, unamused.*

If you would just hold still while I try to incinerate you...

*He turns to Alice*

Then I suppose I would have to dispose of your healer first. But I suppose that will all be unneccesary if I don't need to fight you people at all.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

makmix

Senior Member

02-01-2013

Maya teleports once more to find many people are here. Including a blonde boy, a man on fire, a man with axes and a beer hat, a woman next to a sleeping woman and some of them playing truth or dare.

"Lux? Did we interrupt something?"

Maya tilts her head and looks at Lux.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AODRG

Senior Member

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskTheVengeance View Post
*He grunts, unamused.*

If you would just hold still while I try to incinerate you...

*He turns to Alice*

Then I suppose I would have to dispose of your healer first. But I suppose that will all be unneccesary if I don't need to fight you people at all.
"No one touches my Sam except for me," Alice declaired, "But as long as you don't harm anyone, nothing should happen."

Alice watched Brand closely. She didn't trust him, and readied herself to place a restrictive field over him if she must.

"So...Lux I believe it's your turn again."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ranklin

Junior Member

02-01-2013

Dear Luxxuffa,

I am Singed. Get ready to have Mega Adhesive all over your face. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Mega adhesive= Singed ***