Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ask Lux(anna)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tentorer

01-30-2013

Rothus was watching the group from the ceiling. He was taking notes on how to entertain one's self with others. He would not disturb them until later.

Ask Brolaf

01-31-2013

Brolaf laughs.

"You activated my trap ((card))!"

He points at Robin.

"Kiss...I actually have no idea what her name is. But kiss her, brah!"

AskTheVengeance

01-31-2013

*Lux would hear Kegan's voice from down the hall*

----------------------
RUN!!!!!!!
----------------------

*Brand enters and sits down next to Lux, a smirk on his face*

Ah, Lady of Luminosity. Truth or dare?

AODRG

01-31-2013

Quote:
Ask Brolaf:
Brolaf laughs.

"You activated my trap ((card))!"

He points at Robin.

"Kiss...I actually have no idea what her name is. But kiss her, brah!"

"So predictable," Alice remarked, sitting back, "I think we need a no more kissing dares rule."

Quote:
AskTheVengeance:
*Lux would hear Kegan's voice from down the hall*

----------------------
RUN!!!!!!!
----------------------

*Brand enters and sits down next to Lux, a smirk on his face*

Ah, Lady of Luminosity. Truth or dare?

Alice heard Kegan's voice warning them. Once Brand entered the room, Alice seemed rather confused.

"Um...who might you be?" She asked, "And could you keep it down a bit. Sam's trying to sleep."

Alice pointed to Sam sleeping on the bed. Strange she had not shown a hint of waking up all night.

AskTheVengeance

01-31-2013

Quote:
AODRG:

Alice heard Kegan's voice warning them. Once Brand entered the room, Alice seemed rather confused.

"Um...who might you be?" She asked, "And could you keep it down a bit. Sam's trying to sleep."

Alice pointed to Sam sleeping on the bed. Strange she had not shown a hint of waking up all night.

Oh, allow me to introduce myself. I am Brand, champion of the League, Burning Vengeance, fire elemental, yada yada yada. The voice you heard earlier was just this poor fool whose body I possesed's concious taking over for a bit. Think nothing of it.

*He chuckles*

Ask Brolaf

01-31-2013

((Err...You know Brand can't leave his cell, right?))

Dear Luxanna

01-31-2013

Lux blushed scarlet, while Robin smirked. The two looked at each other, causing Lux to look away shyly.

"It's the dare~." Robin said, leaning in.

Lux gulped, and nodded. She leaned in, and after a moment's hesitation, planted a kiss on Robin's lips.

Only then did Brand walk in, interrupting the kiss after several seconds.

"You!" Lux exclaimed. "What are you doing here?!"

AskTheVengeance

02-01-2013

((Hrm, well I will post some sort of fix for this. Won't be much fun if I am stuck in my ask thread. Suggestions?))

Just enjoying a little freedom until those summoners realize I am gone.

*He kicks back and yawns*

Having fun there, kissy lady?

McDouggal

02-01-2013

A man in matte black half plate, with a kite shield on his back and an oddly curved short sword at his waist walks in.

"Lady Crownguard, may I request your assistance with something?"

((I am still developing this character; the profile itself is here: http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/2673))

Dear Luxanna

02-01-2013

Quote:
AskTheVengeance:
((Hrm, well I will post some sort of fix for this. Won't be much fun if I am stuck in my ask thread. Suggestions?))

Just enjoying a little freedom until those summoners realize I am gone.

*He kicks back and yawns*

Having fun there, kissy lady?

(Eh don't worry about it imo. This is RPing, we need to take some creative license.)

"We're playing truth or dare!" Lux protested indignantly. "Why shouldn't I call the guards?"

Quote:
McDouggal:
A man in matte black half plate, with a kite shield on his back and an oddly curved short sword at his waist walks in.

"Lady Crownguard, may I request your assistance with something?"

((I am still developing this character; the profile itself is here: http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/2673))

"Hm?" Lux asked, approaching him politely. "I guess you could. What would you like, sir?"