Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AODRG

12-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
"The start of dating is always so fake." Robin explained. "It takes time to meet the actual person behind the flowers and rehearsed compliments~."
"Yea I guess so," Sam replied, "But with Alice there was no flowers or rehearsed anything. We kinda just...went with the flow. You know. Never really tried to impress one another often."

Sam sat back, thinking.

"Except there was this one time when we started out dating. She tried to show off her powers so she grabbed a fish out of the lake and lifted it above the water. Then outta no where a purple shark came out and ate the fish in 2 seconds flat. Was actually quite awe-inspiring at the time."

Dear Luxanna

12-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AODRG View Post
"Yea I guess so," Sam replied, "But with Alice there was no flowers or rehearsed anything. We kinda just...went with the flow. You know. Never really tried to impress one another often."

Sam sat back, thinking.

"Except there was this one time when we started out dating. She tried to show off her powers so she grabbed a fish out of the lake and lifted it above the water. Then outta no where a purple shark came out and ate the fish in 2 seconds flat. Was actually quite awe-inspiring at the time."
"That's just all kinds of awesome." Robin said, grinning. "And... she can do that? Wow, that's pretty cool."

AODRG

12-31-2012

Quote:
"That's just all kinds of awesome." Robin said, grinning. "And... she can do that? Wow, that's pretty cool."
"Yea it kinda is," She remarked, "Wish I coulda seen her in the Agency, back before the League put all these restraints on magic and what not."

She looks back at Robin, seeming much more open to her now.

"So... you have anyone special?"

Dear Luxanna

12-31-2012

Quote:
"Yea it kinda is," She remarked, "Wish I coulda seen her in the Agency, back before the League put all these restraints on magic and what not."

She looks back at Robin, seeming much more open to her now.

"So... you have anyone special?"
"Not yet." Robin replied. "Lux gives me all the time I need to date and whatnot, but eh, haven't found the right person." She smiled, giving a shrug. "No rush~."

AODRG

12-31-2012

Quote:
"Not yet." Robin replied. "Lux gives me all the time I need to date and whatnot, but eh, haven't found the right person." She smiled, giving a shrug. "No rush~."
"I guess your right," Sam noted, "Heck maybe you'll get lucky and your prince charming will just happen to stop by one day and sweep you off your feet. At least...that's what I heard the Demacian fantasy was..."

Dear Luxanna

12-31-2012

Quote:
"I guess your right," Sam noted, "Heck maybe you'll get lucky and your prince charming will just happen to stop by one day and sweep you off your feet. At least...that's what I heard the Demacian fantasy was..."
"It's a Demacian fantasy because it happens a lot." Robin replied, smirking. "Most awkward moment ever? The Prince knocks on the neighbor's house by mistake~." And she laughed.

AODRG

12-31-2012

Quote:
"It's a Demacian fantasy because it happens a lot." Robin replied, smirking. "Most awkward moment ever? The Prince knocks on the neighbor's house by mistake~." And she laughed.
"Heh...well I guess Demacia's a place where dreams do come true," Sam remarked, "I guess it makes sense, seeing as how Alice walked up to me, and for the most part swept me off my feet. Must be some sort of ritual for you guys."

-----

As Alice entered back into the house, she turned to Lux.

"Alright, you keep Sam busy for just a few more minutes while I go put the necklace together. K?"

Dear Luxanna

12-31-2012

"It's not a ritual!" Robin protested, grinning. "It's just a nice thing to do for a lady~."

-----

"Sure, sure." Lux said, smiling.

And with that, she walked into the main room, finding Robin talking to Sam.

"Oh, Robin~!" Lux said happily. "Good, you've been keeping our guest company. Thank you~."

AODRG

12-31-2012

Quote:
"It's not a ritual!" Robin protested, grinning. "It's just a nice thing to do for a lady~."

-----

"Sure, sure." Lux said, smiling.

And with that, she walked into the main room, finding Robin talking to Sam.

"Oh, Robin~!" Lux said happily. "Good, you've been keeping our guest company. Thank you~."
"Oh, I didn't mean-" Sam started before Lux came back.

"Oh Lux, glad to see you returned. Don't worry about Robin, she was just...helping me out with my nerves and whatnot. Is Alice with ya?" Sam asked, glad to see a somewhat familiar face again.

Dear Luxanna

12-31-2012

Quote:
"Oh, I didn't mean-" Sam started before Lux came back.

"Oh Lux, glad to see you returned. Don't worry about Robin, she was just...helping me out with my nerves and whatnot. Is Alice with ya?" Sam asked, glad to see a somewhat familiar face again.
"She'll be right in." Lux replied, smiling. "Robin, you're free for the evening."

"Thank you, Lux." Robin replied. "Sam and I were just having a nice conversation~."