Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskÉlise

12-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
Lux glared at Elise, keeping a firm grip on the baton. She put a foot on Elise's forehead, trying to push off of her and keep the baton.
Elise gave a hiss of annoyance as the boot was put to her forehead.. she had an extreme dislike of this.. thanks Talon.. Elise only doubled her efforts, thrashing her head around

Heil Teemo

12-22-2012

((Heel, Elise! Heel!))

AskÉlise

12-22-2012

((Rawr!))

Dear Luxanna

12-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelicious View Post
"Okay, okay, I'll stop," Evelynn held up her hands, palms forward, in defeat.

... And then vanished from sight.

"Or will I?" She purred into Lux's ear, now behind her, her arms wrapped around the Demacian's neck.
Lux wasn't even surprised anymore. She just pouted, resting her chin on Eve's arm.

"I guess I should be flattered." She muttered.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryugi Kazamaru View Post
Just then, a knock would be heard at Luxanna's door. On the other side would stand Klarth Dragonwill, her boyfriend and hopeful future League Champion. In his hand he carried a simple box wrapped in white paper with silver snowflakes imprinted on it in a pattern. Atop it was a bow of gold ribbon with pearlescent trim that scattered tiny rainbows against nearby surfaces when light struck it. He waited patiently in plate mail and a royal blue scarf for her to open the door, eagerly awaiting the sight of her.
"Eep!" Lux said. "Sorry, there's the door~."

Lux shook Eve off her, and lightly jogged to the door. She was relieved to have some breathing room like that. She opened it, saw Klarth, and smiled wide.

"Hi, Klarth~." She said, beaming. "Come in~."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
Viktor sat in silence for a few minutes after this. There was just something about Lux's last statements that affected him significantly. As the Machine Herald, he was no stranger to both positive and negative feedback. He has had quite a bit of criticism made of his methods and his work, but also a fair amount of praise and commendation as well. He's received not just hostility and harsh judgment, but also affirmation of the greatness of his efforts.

"The past should be kept in the past, Miss Crownguard. Whatever dreams the former Viktor had, they no longer have any meaning or significance. The Viktor that I am now strives to pave the way for a glorious future, one in which all of Valoran can prosper in unity with technology."
"All of Valoran?" Lux asked. "...I don't think we all want that..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Tyrant Swain View Post
The next cycle began as soon as she woke up and opened her eyes.
The voices did not come unexpectedly, somehow they would feel like they were already there. Nevertheless, they weren't any easier to bear.
The words and thoughts equally selfish like the previous day, equally numerous and equally confusing.
Yet still, they were done in an hour, much like last time, and she could finally get out of bed.
An hour later, they came again, and there it became pretty obvious that this day was reserved for twelve hours of torture and twelve hours of rest.
After the fifth one, she could get used to the pain, but she would become dizzy.
After the seventh one she would become quite ill, failing to hold up before reaching the toilet to throw up, since any last bit of concentration was taken away by the thoughts.
And then the final one came.
It somehow manged to have more thoughts than any previous one, thus causing more pain, which had now started to feel like her brain was expanding inside her head.
Next to the thoughts, the pain and the sickness, death itself looked like a nice medicine.
But in the end, that too was over, and with it gone all that was left was a completely exhausted Lux, with an unearthly headache and an empty, hurting stomach.
Of course,Lux headed straight for the College of Magic, where a firm counterspell blocked any of Swain's future efforts to perform this magic.

(You're taking this WAY beyond the scope of realism, guy. People visit Lux. Caretakers are around. Garen lives there,for god's sake. People would take notice and they would end it promptly.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskÉlise View Post
Elise gave a hiss of annoyance as the boot was put to her forehead.. she had an extreme dislike of this.. thanks Talon.. Elise only doubled her efforts, thrashing her head around
"I'll shoot!" Lux exclaimed, desperately struggling to hold on.

Heil Teemo

12-23-2012

"Klarth?"

Evelynn saw who she assumed to be Lux's boyfriend enter and sighed. She was in the living room, several meters away. Likely, he wouldn't notice her or any of Lux's other guests just yet.

"Well, I had my fun." She looked at Sam and Alice and smiled. "Uh... let's not spread this around. I'm trying to make Lux not hate me."

Ryugi Kazamaru

12-23-2012

Quote:
"Eep!" Lux said. "Sorry, there's the door~."

Lux shook Eve off her, and lightly jogged to the door. She was relieved to have some breathing room like that. She opened it, saw Klarth, and smiled wide.

"Hi, Klarth~." She said, beaming. "Come in~."
"Lady Luxanna, it brings my heart much joy to see your smiling face."

Klarth smiled warmly at Lux and entered, setting down the gift he'd brought to wrap her in a loving embrace, and plant a kiss upon her lips. After a moment he pulled away and continued to smile. "The glittering glass ornaments of Demacian gold and blue relentlessly reminded me of the shimmering light of your eyes and hair." He bowed respectfully to the young Demacian mage, his love, before he tilted his head to gaze upon her again, his eyes catching hers.

"As such, you were always on my thoughts, my darling Luxanna." He sighed warmly. "It is good to see you." He rose after another moment after grasping hold of the gift. "To commemorate our first Snowdown together since our reuniting, I've brought you a gift."

Ask Tyrant Swain

12-23-2012

Quote:
Of course,Lux headed straight for the College of Magic, where a firm counterspell blocked any of Swain's future efforts to perform this magic.

(You're taking this WAY beyond the scope of realism, guy. People visit Lux. Caretakers are around. Garen lives there,for god's sake. People would take notice and they would end it promptly.)
((Which is why I used would and could as much as possible, so you could interrupt at any moment ))

AODRG

12-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelicious View Post
"Klarth?"

Evelynn saw who she assumed to be Lux's boyfriend enter and sighed. She was in the living room, several meters away. Likely, he wouldn't notice her or any of Lux's other guests just yet.

"Well, I had my fun." She looked at Sam and Alice and smiled. "Uh... let's not spread this around. I'm trying to make Lux not hate me."

Alice smiled at Evelynn.

"No worries...I wouldn't want her to hate me either," She assured, "Given how this is my only home for now."

"So what should we do now?" Sam asked, looking back and forth between the two.

AskÉlise

12-23-2012

Quote:
"I'll shoot!" Lux exclaimed, desperately struggling to hold on.
Elise gave one final yank, which if successful, she would fling the baton all away across the room with the force of the pull

Dear Luxanna

12-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryugi Kazamaru View Post
"Lady Luxanna, it brings my heart much joy to see your smiling face."

Klarth smiled warmly at Lux and entered, setting down the gift he'd brought to wrap her in a loving embrace, and plant a kiss upon her lips. After a moment he pulled away and continued to smile. "The glittering glass ornaments of Demacian gold and blue relentlessly reminded me of the shimmering light of your eyes and hair." He bowed respectfully to the young Demacian mage, his love, before he tilted his head to gaze upon her again, his eyes catching hers.

"As such, you were always on my thoughts, my darling Luxanna." He sighed warmly. "It is good to see you." He rose after another moment after grasping hold of the gift. "To commemorate our first Snowdown together since our reuniting, I've brought you a gift."
"Always with all that stuff~." Lux cooed, smiling and flushing a little. "Aww, thank you~!"

She grabbed the gift, and made quick work of opening it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Tyrant Swain View Post
((Which is why I used would and could as much as possible, so you could interrupt at any moment ))
(Well, all done, I guess. xP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskÉlise View Post
Elise gave one final yank, which if successful, she would fling the baton all away across the room with the force of the pull
Lux watched the baton sail across the room. With a gasp, she gave Elise an annoyed look... then dove right on top of her. She proceeded to wrestle Elise.