Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AODRG

12-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
"I'm not ready for that!" Lux complained, breaking free. "And I'm taken!"

She quickly scooted along and hid behind Sam.
Alice Sat in front of Lux, shielding her from Evelynn's view.

"Don't worry Lux, we'll make sure you stay faithful," Alice declared.

Sam looked at the two and shook her head with a light chuckle.

"You two are so over dramatic," She remarked.

AskÉlise

12-22-2012

Quote:
"EEEEEEK!" Lux shrieked, poking Elise with her baton.
At the poke, Elise instinctively gripped the baton with her fangs and attempted to yank it from Lux's hands

Heil Teemo

12-22-2012

Quote:
"I'm not ready for that!" Lux complained, breaking free. "And I'm taken!"

She quickly scooted along and hid behind Sam.
Evelynn laughed like a maniac and stood up, approaching Lux slowly and with her arms open. "I'm sorry! You're just too adorable! Now hug me and make amends."

Ask the Herald

12-22-2012

Quote:
Lux nodded in understanding.

"I guess that was really bad." Lux said. "But... well, I don't mean to criticize your work, but... apart from credit, did you really lose that much? I mean, everything Urgot has, other hextech could do. And Orianna is pretty similar to Blitzcrank. I don't think you'd be rolling in fame and fortune right now." She smiled nervously.
Viktor waggled his left hand's index finger at the spellcaster.

"That's not entirely true, Miss Crownguard. That particular research was focused on one thing, and one thing only: transportation of matter over various distances. The Hyper-Kinetic Position Reverser which Urgot currently employs as his ultimate ability on the Fields is just a sample of what my work was intended to be capable of. However, since Stanwick stole my research notes before I could complete them, the device that Urgot uses is incomplete and can only enable him to swap places with something else in a limited area...."

Viktor lowered his hand and then folded his arms across his chest, looking around for a place to sit and be more comfortable. He resigns himself to sitting upon a simple wooden chair that happened to be nearby.

"I have since completed that previous work, now possessing a fully functional teleportation device I call the Hyper-Kinetic Repositioner. It takes a great deal of energy to activate, requiring a charging time of ten minutes, but it allows me to go anywhere I want."

He raises his right arm and shakes it slightly to draw attention to the snug-fitting band wrapped around his wrist.

"As for Blitzcrank.....He and Orianna are leagues apart. For instance, Orianna was created as a replacement for Reveck's deceased daughter, as he couldn't bear the thought of being alone. Blitzcrank was created with the purpose of safely handling and disposing of toxic substances, which could have meant the purification of Zaun."

AODRG

12-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelicious View Post
Evelynn laughed like a maniac and stood up, approaching Lux slowly and with her arms open. "I'm sorry! You're just too adorable! Now hug me and make amends."

Sam smirked at Evelynn's approach, "Something tells me she's not gonna stop till she's in your pants."

Dear Luxanna

12-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dojel View Post
Crownguard, with Snowdown, the taverns are getting overfilled again, do you mind your rooftiles getting a bit messy?
...you're partying on my roof?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AODRG View Post
Alice Sat in front of Lux, shielding her from Evelynn's view.

"Don't worry Lux, we'll make sure you stay faithful," Alice declared.

Sam looked at the two and shook her head with a light chuckle.

"You two are so over dramatic," She remarked.
"And you are such a Vayne!" Lux replied, smiling as she continued to use Sam as a shield.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskÉlise View Post
At the poke, Elise instinctively gripped the baton with her fangs and attempted to yank it from Lux's hands
Lux glared at Elise, keeping a firm grip on the baton. She put a foot on Elise's forehead, trying to push off of her and keep the baton.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelicious View Post
Lux pointed over Sam's shoulder at Eve, the tip of her finger glowing with light.

"I'm warning you!" She exclaimed, smirking a little.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
Viktor waggled his left hand's index finger at the spellcaster.

"That's not entirely true, Miss Crownguard. That particular research was focused on one thing, and one thing only: transportation of matter over various distances. The Hyper-Kinetic Position Reverser which Urgot currently employs as his ultimate ability on the Fields is just a sample of what my work was intended to be capable of. However, since Stanwick stole my research notes before I could complete them, the device that Urgot uses is incomplete and can only enable him to swap places with something else in a limited area...."

Viktor lowered his hand and then folded his arms across his chest, looking around for a place to sit and be more comfortable. He resigns himself to sitting upon a simple wooden chair that happened to be nearby.

"I have since completed that previous work, now possessing a fully functional teleportation device I call the Hyper-Kinetic Repositioner. It takes a great deal of energy to activate, requiring a charging time of ten minutes, but it allows me to go anywhere I want."

He raises his right arm and shakes it slightly to draw attention to the snug-fitting band wrapped around his wrist.

"As for Blitzcrank.....He and Orianna are leagues apart. For instance, Orianna was created as a replacement for Reveck's deceased daughter, as he couldn't bear the thought of being alone. Blitzcrank was created with the purpose of safely handling and disposing of toxic substances, which could have meant the purification of Zaun."
"It's not the reasons for them being made that I meant." Lux clarified. "It's just the fact that those two are both robots... if that's the polite term for them." She smiled sheepishly. "I guess they're powered differently, but that's kind of the point. But I guess your dreams were large. If only they came to pass."

Quote:
Originally Posted by AODRG View Post
Sam smirked at Evelynn's approach, "Something tells me she's not gonna stop till she's in your pants."
"Persistence does not always reward!" Lux protested.

Heil Teemo

12-22-2012

"Okay, okay, I'll stop," Evelynn held up her hands, palms forward, in defeat.

... And then vanished from sight.

"Or will I?" She purred into Lux's ear, now behind her, her arms wrapped around the Demacian's neck.

Ryugi Kazamaru

12-22-2012

Just then, a knock would be heard at Luxanna's door. On the other side would stand Klarth Dragonwill, her boyfriend and hopeful future League Champion. In his hand he carried a simple box wrapped in white paper with silver snowflakes imprinted on it in a pattern. Atop it was a bow of gold ribbon with pearlescent trim that scattered tiny rainbows against nearby surfaces when light struck it. He waited patiently in plate mail and a royal blue scarf for her to open the door, eagerly awaiting the sight of her.

Ask the Herald

12-22-2012

Quote:
"It's not the reasons for them being made that I meant." Lux clarified. "It's just the fact that those two are both robots... if that's the polite term for them." She smiled sheepishly. "I guess they're powered differently, but that's kind of the point. But I guess your dreams were large. If only they came to pass."
Viktor sat in silence for a few minutes after this. There was just something about Lux's last statements that affected him significantly. As the Machine Herald, he was no stranger to both positive and negative feedback. He has had quite a bit of criticism made of his methods and his work, but also a fair amount of praise and commendation as well. He's received not just hostility and harsh judgment, but also affirmation of the greatness of his efforts.

"The past should be kept in the past, Miss Crownguard. Whatever dreams the former Viktor had, they no longer have any meaning or significance. The Viktor that I am now strives to pave the way for a glorious future, one in which all of Valoran can prosper in unity with technology."

Ask Tyrant Swain

12-22-2012

The next cycle began as soon as she woke up and opened her eyes.
The voices did not come unexpectedly, somehow they would feel like they were already there. Nevertheless, they weren't any easier to bear.
The words and thoughts equally selfish like the previous day, equally numerous and equally confusing.
Yet still, they were done in an hour, much like last time, and she could finally get out of bed.
An hour later, they came again, and there it became pretty obvious that this day was reserved for twelve hours of torture and twelve hours of rest.
After the fifth one, she could get used to the pain, but she would become dizzy.
After the seventh one she would become quite ill, failing to hold up before reaching the toilet to throw up, since any last bit of concentration was taken away by the thoughts.
And then the final one came.
It somehow manged to have more thoughts than any previous one, thus causing more pain, which had now started to feel like her brain was expanding inside her head.
Next to the thoughts, the pain and the sickness, death itself looked like a nice medicine.
But in the end, that too was over, and with it gone all that was left was a completely exhausted Lux, with an unearthly headache and an empty, hurting stomach.