Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dark Reiora

12-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
The guard frowned.

"In Demacia... or here?" He asked. He looked at the other guard, and he nodded, walking to Lux's manor.

A few minutes later, the guard returned.

"You may enter." He said to Reiora. The other guard stepped aside, and opened the gates.
Rei proceeded, after thanking the guards. She moved cautiously... Demacia bothered her. All these names, like Lightshield and Luminescence... She knew they were just names, nothing more, but as she passed a very luxurious front yard and down even more magnificent hallways, she became more and more aware of the fact that she was staying with a woman who was personified by the light itself.... she was as afraid of the girl's powers as a cat was to water. Still, she was nice enough to give her a place to stay...

Nervousness clouded her, as she realized she was in the lobby already.

Dear Luxanna

12-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Reiora View Post
Rei proceeded, after thanking the guards. She moved cautiously... Demacia bothered her. All these names, like Lightshield and Luminescence... She knew they were just names, nothing more, but as she passed a very luxurious front yard and down even more magnificent hallways, she became more and more aware of the fact that she was staying with a woman who was personified by the light itself.... she was as afraid of the girl's powers as a cat was to water. Still, she was nice enough to give her a place to stay...

Nervousness clouded her, as she realized she was in the lobby already.
Lux entered the lobby, and smiled wide.

"Reiora, you made it~!" She said, beaming. "I'm so glad to see you. Make yourself at home~."

Dark Reiora

12-15-2012

Quote:
Lux entered the lobby, and smiled wide.

"Reiora, you made it~!" She said, beaming. "I'm so glad to see you. Make yourself at home~."
"Thank you." She felt a bit overwhelmed, also realizing that she had never been in such an expensive place before... "Is it really okay for me to stay here? Is there anything you need me to do?"

Dear Luxanna

12-15-2012

Quote:
"Thank you." She felt a bit overwhelmed, also realizing that she had never been in such an expensive place before... "Is it really okay for me to stay here? Is there anything you need me to do?"
"Not at all!" Lux said, smiling. "My family hires caretakers. They could use a little extra work, with how much I clean up after myself~." She chuckled. "My family gave me this whole manor for graduating from military school. Believe me, it's no trouble at all. This is way too much manor for one girl~."

Dark Reiora

12-15-2012

Quote:
"Not at all!" Lux said, smiling. "My family hires caretakers. They could use a little extra work, with how much I clean up after myself~." She chuckled. "My family gave me this whole manor for graduating from military school. Believe me, it's no trouble at all. This is way too much manor for one girl~."
"I guess so. She smiled, warming up to the idea of living so luxuriously. "Well, if you woolf have me, could I take a room?"

Dear Luxanna

12-15-2012

Quote:
"I guess so. She smiled, warming up to the idea of living so luxuriously. "Well, if you woolf have me, could I take a room?"
"Of course, of course~." Lux said, smiling. "Take any of the unoccupied guest rooms. And help yourself to food, clothes, whatever. You're home now~."

Dark Reiora

12-15-2012

Quote:
"Of course, of course~." Lux said, smiling. "Take any of the unoccupied guest rooms. And help yourself to food, clothes, whatever. You're home now~."
Rei felt a little fuzzy inside. "Thank you... but why are you doing all this for me? I haven't really done much for you beforehand..."

Dear Luxanna

12-15-2012

Quote:
Rei felt a little fuzzy inside. "Thank you... but why are you doing all this for me? I haven't really done much for you beforehand..."
"Because." Lux replied, smiling. "It's the right thing to do."

AODRG

12-15-2012

((Oh new person living here. Sweet ^_^ I'm gonna assume you ran off to meet her.))

Quote:
"Probably taking is sweet, Bro-y time." Lux replied, relieved at the quick change of topic. "Did you see what he was making?"
Alice shook her head.

"Sorry, I couldn't tell. I'm sure whatever he makes will be good though," she responded before Lux headed off.

Both girls seemed to be sitting around waiting, conversing with each other about various things.

"Yea I know what you mean," Sam responded to one of Alice's statements, "Man we've been sitting out here for a while now. How about this, why don't we head up to your room, and have Brolaf bring the desert up there," Sam suggested.

"Sure, that sounds like a plan," Alice replied, "Would be better than sitting around here all day. This wasn't exactly as romantic as I had planned."

"That's alright," Sam assured, "We got to eat together, spend time together, and I had fun."

"Alright," Alice remarked, "Let's head off to our room. I'll leave a note for Brolaf."

Alice grabbed a napkin and took out a pen to write out a small note telling Brolaf they're up in their room. With that, the two walked out into the living room, taking note of the new guest that arrived and conversing with Lux.

"Well hello there," Alice greeted in as nice of a tone as she could as her and Sam approached them, "And who might you be?"

Dark Reiora

12-15-2012

Quote:
"Because." Lux replied, smiling. "It's the right thing to do."
"I... see."
She had been heading towards a room as they talked. Assuming it was a guest room, Rei opened the door, and as expected a flood of natural light greeted her. Yeahhh she'd have to get used to that.

At that moment, Alice approached her. "Ah, I'm Reiora. Lux is letting me stay in here for now. Are you living here as well?"

Rei turned to Lux. "Thank you, again. Apologies beforehand if things get... out of control, however."