Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Brolaf

12-12-2012

Brolaf nods and walks past them into the kitchen. He's heard telling them what to cook, though the exact words cannot be made out.

AODRG

12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
Lux returned, with a man and a woman, perhaps in their early thirties. They were dressed as a butler and a french maid, clearly having the same tailor as Nidalee.

"What would you like, Lady Alice?" The woman asked.
Alice looked up at the butler and maid, and began to speak. But before she could say that Brolaf was in charge of everything food-related, he already intervened and dragged them out to the kitchen.

"Okay then..." She muttered under her breath.

Alice then turned to Lux.

"Hey Lux, where do you keep your spare candle sticks and lighters?"

Dear Luxanna

12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Urgot View Post
To think. *wheeze* That the brother you love and are proud of *wheeze* so much, cut down *cough* an unprepared man in the height of his honor. *he wheezes and his living eye seems to gleam as he rants*

Now what is there to be *cough* proud of, girl?
"Proud? Proud?! HONOR?!" Lux exclaimed, eyes wide and hair beginning to mess up as her rapid movements ruffled it all out of place. "You want to talk to me about honor, Urgot?! You, Urgot, a Noxian, talking to me about honor?! Where's the honor in you people sending assassins to 'pacify' the Freljordians, butchering tribes of women and children for... what?! What could you possibly want from Freljord, where they have no resources at all?! Ice? Is that it? Is there a shortage of ice in Noxus?! DO YOU NOT KNOW THE RECIPE?!"

She pointed at Urgot, a wild look in her eyes as she approached him. "Where's the honor in what you animals did to Ionia?! Getting Zaun to melt families, that's honor?! Ordering Riven around," Lux fell to her knees, seemingly pleading to Urgot. "Please Noxian I beg of you spare my-" And she ran her hand across her throat, producing a throaty gurgle along with it. She then quickly got to her feet, continuing her wild rant. "Where's the honor in your slave labor camps, in almost a decade of butchering them just because you could?!"

She walked right up to Urgot, too far into her rant to even be wary about being this close to him.

"Where's the HONOR in what that psychopath Sion does, huh?!" She yelled. "Where's the honor of your cowardly assassins, your butchers on the front line, the psychotic liar you've got running the place?! Oh, I'm sorry, should I be more specific? Swain, Darkwill, the other Darkwill?! You've had a lot of them lately. So yeah, I am absolutely PROUD of my brother for taking his massive sword and lowering the curtain, slamming the gavel down on ALL YOUR BLACK THROATS!" She slammed the back of one hand into the palm of the other on 'slamming', 'gavel', and 'down'. "You just thank Soraka's stars that you were given a second chance, and what did you do with it?! What have you done, Urgot, huh? What are you now?! You've gone from killing innocent people to focusing on killing but one! Goodie, kudos to you, I guess that IS a step up!" She gave a thumbs up mockingly. "Keep up the FINE work!" She took a step back, motioning at him with an outstretched hand. "In the name of Annie, Xin Zhao, Irelia, Alistar, Galio, Poppy, and all the others I'm forgetting, may vengeance come swiftly for Urgot, and for the awesome power of Noxus! Because..." She held both hands up, as if she were summoning some kind of massive creature. "WHO NEEDS HONOR WHEN YOU'RE BIGGER!"

And with that, she spit on the ground before Urgot, then... began breathing hard. Her hair was an absolute mess, covering much of her face, and she was redfaced and sweating. She wasn't looking at Urgot, or really, anything. Just straight ahead, sort of downwards, recovering.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Brolaf View Post
Brolaf nods and walks past them into the kitchen. He's heard telling them what to cook, though the exact words cannot be made out.
And the caretakers cooperated... though they did not mix well with Brolaf's bro-ness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AODRG View Post
Alice looked up at the butler and maid, and began to speak. But before she could say that Brolaf was in charge of everything food-related, he already intervened and dragged them out to the kitchen.

"Okay then..." She muttered under her breath.

Alice then turned to Lux.

"Hey Lux, where do you keep your spare candle sticks and lighters?"
"Oh, they're in the kitchen, too." Lux said. "Get the candle sticks and lighters when you're setting the table, guys~!"

"As you wish, Lady Luxanna!" The woman replied.

AODRG

12-12-2012

Quote:
"Oh, they're in the kitchen, too." Lux said. "Get the candle sticks and lighters when you're setting the table, guys~!"

"As you wish, Lady Luxanna!" The woman replied.

"Awesome. I hope everything goes well tonight," Alice exclaimed, returning to the table to help set up.

Upstairs, Sam was finishing up in the shower, taking her sweet time. Once finished, a hextect blow dryer could be heard blowing for much longer than it should for someone with such short hair.

Dear Luxanna

12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AODRG View Post
"Awesome. I hope everything goes well tonight," Alice exclaimed, returning to the table to help set up.

Upstairs, Sam was finishing up in the shower, taking her sweet time. Once finished, a hextect blow dryer could be heard blowing for much longer than it should for someone with such short hair.
"...Sam's gonna really dry out her hair." Lux commented, concerned.

Dear Urgot

12-12-2012

Quote:
"Proud? Proud?! HONOR?!" Lux exclaimed, eyes wide and hair beginning to mess up as her rapid movements ruffled it all out of place. "You want to talk to me about honor, Urgot?! You, Urgot, a Noxian, talking to me about honor?! Where's the honor in you people sending assassins to 'pacify' the Freljordians, butchering tribes of women and children for... what?! What could you possibly want from Freljord, where they have no resources at all?! Ice? Is that it? Is there a shortage of ice in Noxus?! DO YOU NOT KNOW THE RECIPE?!"

She pointed at Urgot, a wild look in her eyes as she approached him. "Where's the honor in what you animals did to Ionia?! Getting Zaun to melt families, that's honor?! Ordering Riven around," Lux fell to her knees, seemingly pleading to Urgot. "Please Noxian I beg of you spare my-" And she ran her hand across her throat, producing a throaty gurgle along with it. She then quickly got to her feet, continuing her wild rant. "Where's the honor in your slave labor camps, in almost a decade of butchering them just because you could?!"

She walked right up to Urgot, too far into her rant to even be wary about being this close to him.

"Where's the HONOR in what that psychopath Sion does, huh?!" She yelled. "Where's the honor of your cowardly assassins, your butchers on the front line, the psychotic liar you've got running the place?! Oh, I'm sorry, should I be more specific? Swain, Darkwill, the other Darkwill?! You've had a lot of them lately. So yeah, I am absolutely PROUD of my brother for taking his massive sword and lowering the curtain, slamming the gavel down on ALL YOUR BLACK THROATS!" She slammed the back of one hand into the palm of the other on 'slamming', 'gavel', and 'down'. "You just thank Soraka's stars that you were given a second chance, and what did you do with it?! What have you done, Urgot, huh? What are you now?! You've gone from killing innocent people to focusing on killing but one! Goodie, kudos to you, I guess that IS a step up!" She gave a thumbs up mockingly. "Keep up the FINE work!" She took a step back, motioning at him with an outstretched hand. "In the name of Annie, Xin Zhao, Irelia, Alistar, Galio, Poppy, and all the others I'm forgetting, may vengeance come swiftly for Urgot, and for the awesome power of Noxus! Because..." She held both hands up, as if she were summoning some kind of massive creature. "WHO NEEDS HONOR WHEN YOU'RE BIGGER!"

And with that, she spit on the ground before Urgot, then... began breathing hard. Her hair was an absolute mess, covering much of her face, and she was redfaced and sweating. She wasn't looking at Urgot, or really, anything. Just straight ahead, sort of downwards, recovering.
((Holy. Hell. Methinks I struck a nerve.))

*Urgot stares at the girl, shocked. He has no regrets for what he is done, but no rebuttal to what she has said. He eventually speaks*

I look forward *cough* to seeing you weep at your brother's funeral.

Dear Luxanna

12-12-2012

Quote:
((Holy. Hell. Methinks I struck a nerve.))

*Urgot stares at the girl, shocked. He has no regrets for what he is done, but no rebuttal to what she has said. He eventually speaks*

I look forward *cough* to seeing you weep at your brother's funeral.
(Just a little. xD)

Lux stared at Urgot,angry, and still breathing hard. She ran a hand through her messy hair, more or less clearing it from her face. She stood up straight, looked at Urgot, and pointed at him.

"I'll do that." She said, voice a little weak after her tirade. "But you won't be there. You'll be dead long before Garen."

Dear Urgot

12-12-2012

Quote:
(Just a little. xD)

Lux stared at Urgot,angry, and still breathing hard. She ran a hand through her messy hair, more or less clearing it from her face. She stood up straight, looked at Urgot, and pointed at him.

"I'll do that." She said, voice a little weak after her tirade. "But you won't be there. You'll be dead long before Garen."
((But seriously, that was the best freaking champion rant I have ever seen XD))

You are *wheeze* bold. That is one thing *wheeze* that can be said for you.

*he aims his acid hunter at her point blank* Perhaps that will *cough* be in your eulogy....

*then he remembers League regulations not to kill a champion, and he raises his arm to an at ease position, backing up a couple feet*

Dear Luxanna

12-12-2012

Quote:
((But seriously, that was the best freaking champion rant I have ever seen XD))

You are *wheeze* bold. That is one thing *wheeze* that can be said for you.

*he aims his acid hunter at her point blank* Perhaps that will *cough* be in your eulogy....

*then he remembers League regulations not to kill a champion, and he raises his arm to an at ease position, backing up a couple feet*
(Aww, thanks~. xD)

Lux just glared at Urgot confidently. She knew he couldn't kill her as long as Demacia and Noxus were both a part of the League.

"If we were allowed to, you'd have eaten a Final Spark already." Lux said, calming down just slightly. "You got a second chance at life, how can you waste it like this?"

st0pb0t

12-12-2012

Evelynn stepped out of Lux's kitchen, having ignored her complaints that her oven was not a satisfactory kiln, and placed a comforting but firm hand on her shoulder. She looked up at Urgot, not sternly visibly mad, but careful -- exploratory. "Is everything all right?"