Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Herald

07-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaykoboy View Post
((Piltoverians put their heart and soul into their creations, taking pride in each and every hand-made exploding bullet. Zaunites discover and then send to a production line. We have heart and love. You have metal and the occasional dose of conniving.))
{{ **** you! I sacrificed my humanity for the sake of science and progress! Has any Piltoverian done that? Hell no. None of you law-abiding, nature hugging punks could ever hold a candle to the sheer desperation and trials that Viktor overcame in order to be regarded as one of the most brilliant Techmaturgists in Runeterra. }}

Írillyth

07-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
I approve of fan-literature.

I think it describes me relatively well though I've had no interaction with Riven beyond the fields.

My ultimate fires at the flock of the switch. Realistically there isn't supposed to be a delay. It's a league restraint.

Allow me to speak to the pretty fox.~
"Are you asking me if you could speak to Ahri? She's a very open person, you could probably just walk up to her and say hello."

Jaykoboy

07-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
{{ **** you! I sacrificed my humanity for the sake of science and progress! Has any Piltoverian done that? Hell no. None of you law-abiding, nature hugging punks could ever hold a candle to the sheer desperation and trials that Viktor overcame in order to be regarded as one of the most brilliant Techmaturgists in Runeterra. }}
((While I do admit that in your case, it's true, I would like to point out that not every story is as successful as yours. I do think I read a lot of stuff about Zaunites in the official lore somewhere that said that not all of them survived the self-inflicted experiments. Plus, if you used actual rats instead of humans as lab rats, you wouldn't have to worry about Piltover breathing down your neck about Mundo.))

Ask the Herald

07-02-2012

Quote:
((While I do admit that in your case, it's true, I would like to point out that not every story is as successful as yours. I do think I read a lot of stuff about Zaunites in the official lore somewhere that said that not all of them survived the self-inflicted experiments. Plus, if you used actual rats instead of humans as lab rats, you wouldn't have to worry about Piltover breathing down your neck about Mundo.))
{{ As someone else once said, you're just jealous that Zaun produces results at double the speed. }}

AskMadmanMundo

07-02-2012

Quote:
((Piltover needs to stop breathing down Zaun's neck about Mundo before he strolls his way on over and causes some havoc, just because we put aside our morals so that we may accomplish true works of SCIENCE doesn't mean you hoyty toyty people have to **** yourselfs trying to prove your better when in fact your not. Overall I think Viktor work is far and high beyond any Piltover science freak, and Mundo's work in biology is astounding.))

Írillyth

07-02-2012

((Perhaps a more relevant thread is necessary, Viktor or Mundo's specifically? We're just cluttering up Lux's now. Zaun all the way.. Just gonna drop that tidbit))

AskMadmanMundo

07-02-2012

((Zaunite POWA!))

Jaykoboy

07-02-2012

((You have an army. We have Ziggs. Anyways, posted on Viktor's thread, ruining his whole 777 Ask the Herald at both ends stuff. We'll continue there.))

Ask the Herald

07-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskMadmanMundo View Post
((Piltover needs to stop breathing down Zaun's neck about Mundo before he strolls his way on over and causes some havoc, just because we put aside our morals so that we may accomplish true works of SCIENCE doesn't mean you hoyty toyty people have to **** yourselfs trying to prove your better when in fact your not. Overall I think Viktor work is far and high beyond any Piltover science freak, and Mundo's work in biology is astounding.))
{{ The problem I'm seeing here, is that there just simply isn't enough tech representation from Zaun Champ-wise. Piltover has Caitlyn, Corki, Heimerdinger, Orianna, Ezreal (Pulsefire) and eventually Jayce. Zaun only has Viktor, technologically speaking. Debatable representatives are Ziggs, Zilean, Urgot and Blitzcrank.

Now, there are more brilliant minds noted from Zaun: Viktor, as stated, Dr. Xavier Wrath, Dr. Mundo, Warwick, and Singed. }}

Jaykoboy

07-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
{{ The problem I'm seeing here, is that there just simply isn't enough tech representation from Zaun Champ-wise. Piltover has Caitlyn, Corki, Heimerdinger, Orianna, Ezreal (Pulsefire) and eventually Jayce. Zaun only has Viktor, technologically speaking. Debatable representatives are Ziggs, Zilean, Urgot and Blitzcrank.

Now, there are more brilliant minds noted from Zaun: Viktor, as stated, Dr. Xavier Wrath, Dr. Mundo, Warwick, and Singed. }}
((I do agree; we both have bad tech-to-genius ratios in canon lore. Now, can we discuss this on your thread?))