Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Brolaf

12-10-2012

Brolaf walks downstairs.

"Eve-brah, I got those clothes you wanted!"

AskPantheon

12-10-2012

As was customary for Pantheon, he entered the area making hardly a sound. Considering the inhabitant, perhaps this was not such an excellent idea, but silent movement was something habitual to Pantheon. He simply remained standing, waiting for Lux to notice him before he would speak.

Dear Luxanna

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelicious View Post
Evelynn observed Lux's frantic clean-up with no small amount of dispassion before carefully checking around for witnesses and quietly running a measuring tape across Lux's back. "Ah, I was off an inch." Evelynn returns to her work, making the correction while simultaneously spraying a ring of wet clay across some doubtless expensive but also incredibly tacky mantelpiece.
"EVELYNN!" Lux exclaimed, and attacked the clay with her cloth. "Stop that!" She didn't even notice the measuring.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damnnation12 View Post
A summoner clears his throat "Lux, I just to let you know that I have this personal hate for you because every time you laser a champion I'm using it gets annoying! So I have a question, whats it like, when you get a quadra-kill, or a penta-kill, or a triple, with that laser and nothing else? is it awesome? Is it funny? does it make you laugh?"
"Well, it's killing, and I really don't enjoy that... but I guess I do feel proud of what I can do." Lux said. "But, I do know that the Summoner using me always finds it awesome." She chuckled lightly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Brolaf View Post
Brolaf walks downstairs.

"Eve-brah, I got those clothes you wanted!"
"BRO!" Lux protested. "What evil are you up to?!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskPantheon View Post
As was customary for Pantheon, he entered the area making hardly a sound. Considering the inhabitant, perhaps this was not such an excellent idea, but silent movement was something habitual to Pantheon. He simply remained standing, waiting for Lux to notice him before he would speak.
"I can't believe you would just go through my closet." Lux protested, grabbing the clothes from Brolaf. "Come on, bro, so not cool."

She walked up to Pantheon and, thinking him some statue that was decorating her home, absentmindedly draped the clothing over his arm. And when one article of clothing fell off, she tossed it onto his head, using the bristles on his helmet to hold it secure.

"Bro, we need to have a talk about boundaries." Lux said. "Not cool at all."

Ask Brolaf

12-10-2012

"What? Eve told me to get some of your underwear for measuring or something. Don't worry, I'm a bro, so I didn't look at it."

He nods, not noticing Pantheon.

AskPantheon

12-10-2012

Well, apparently he looked like a statue now. That was something new. Pantheon brushed the clothing off his head, and loudly cleared his throat, rather irritated at being used as a clothes rack.

Heil Teemo

12-10-2012

"No no, it's fine, bro. I figured it out." Evelynn nods knowingly and stops the wheel. She steps off the seat and hoists Lux up from the ground like a toddler, spinning her in the direction of her mostly finished sculpture. "What do you think? I'm debating which charity I should donate it too..."

Dear Luxanna

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Brolaf View Post
"What? Eve told me to get some of your underwear for measuring or something. Don't worry, I'm a bro, so I didn't look at it."

He nods, not noticing Pantheon.
"How do you grab it without looking at it?" Lux asked quizzically. "Don't lie to me, bro." She actually had a coy smile at this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskPantheon View Post
Well, apparently he looked like a statue now. That was something new. Pantheon brushed the clothing off his head, and loudly cleared his throat, rather irritated at being used as a clothes rack.
"EEK!" Lux yelped, jumping away from Pantheon and giving him a terrified look. "...Pantheon! Oh... I didn't see you there."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelicious View Post
"No no, it's fine, bro. I figured it out." Evelynn nods knowingly and stops the wheel. She steps off the seat and hoists Lux up from the ground like a toddler, spinning her in the direction of her mostly finished sculpture. "What do you think? I'm debating which charity I should donate it too..."
Lux continued to scrub up until she was yanked from reach. Scrubbing through the air at it momentarily, Lux finally looked at the sculpture. And she turned beet red.

"Evelynn!" She protested, quietly and indignantly.

Heil Teemo

12-10-2012

"Is that a 'yes I love it' or a 'no I hate it'?" Evelynn rubbed her chin in analysis of her sculpture. "I suppose the chin isn't quite right..."

AskPantheon

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
"EEK!" Lux yelped, jumping away from Pantheon and giving him a terrified look. "...Pantheon! Oh... I didn't see you there."
"I noticed. Regardless, I have a question I wish to ask, assuming you are done hanging your clothes on me."

AODRG

12-10-2012

((bringing in a new person for a visit. Have fun messing with her now ^_^))

Alice walked back to Lux's manor, followed by a new unknown woman behind her. Alice walked through the front door with a smile while the brunette behind her looked nervous and shaky.

The two walked into Lux's living room, Alice the clearly more energetic of the two.

"Hey Ms. Crownguard. I brought over a 'friend.' Hope you don't mind," Alice gleefully exclaimed, "Say hi Sam."

The shy woman stood next to Alice, noticing everyone in the room must be staring back at them both. She tried to utter out a greeting, but she was too shy to say anything remotely intelligent.

"Don't be afraid. She's really nice, trust me," Alice explained to the brunette.

"Um...h-h-he-llo...the-re," she muttered under her breath, "I-I'm...Sa-Sammantha."

-Alice Sorme, Demacian Wanderer
and
-Sammantha Remia, Ionian Healer.