Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Luxanna

12-09-2012

"Ah, I see. I'm sorry." Lux said. "...would you like to stay here for a while?"

st0pb0t

12-09-2012

Meanwhile, Evelynn had not left, but was busying herself with a new hobby: Sculpture. A pottery wheel and a bucket of wet clay had found its way into Lux's living room, and Evelynn was currently crafting a scale model of a nude Luxanna Crownguard, using her imagination and the measurements said Crownguard had once provided herself.

Dojel

12-09-2012

Hah! No thank you, I'll get spoiled... Anyway, See you later Crownguard...

AsktheCardmaster

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
Lux shuddered at being called that.

"I'm taken, you." She said, turning around to face Fate. "Fifty gold, let's hear it."
Twisted Fate smiled before taking the card and inspecting it, then looked back at Lux, "This here card stands fer' luck, altruism, confidence, faith, hope, peace, joy, n' generosity" he explained before pausing briefly as if seeing something in the distant future, "Ya' will always be there in a stranger's time of need, but like every other star ya' have ta' understand that regardless of this kindness that stranger won't have a better opinion of ya'. Yer' act will merely fall to Valoran n' cease ta' exist in their mind. Ah'd also recommend stayin' away from those that are quick ta' anger around ya'. They may one day end of harmin' ya'."

Twisted Fate stood there for a moment before as if trying to percieve something else, but shook his head afterwards, "That is all Ah can see."

Tentorer

12-09-2012

A note addressed to Lux arrived.

Quote:
Dear Lux,
Check your bedroom.
Love,
Your thieving friend

Dear Luxanna

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelicious View Post
Meanwhile, Evelynn had not left, but was busying herself with a new hobby: Sculpture. A pottery wheel and a bucket of wet clay had found its way into Lux's living room, and Evelynn was currently crafting a scale model of a nude Luxanna Crownguard, using her imagination and the measurements said Crownguard had once provided herself.
Lux didn't apparently care that she was being crafted nude in the living room, but that there was a pottery wheel in it, and they were messy. Lux's eyes widened, and she looked as though she was about to have a heart attack.

"EVELYNN!!" She shrieked, running over with her moisture-soaking cloth in hand. "That... that... what is that doing here?!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dojel View Post
Hah! No thank you, I'll get spoiled... Anyway, See you later Crownguard...
"Your call." Lux replied, smiling. "Bye for now~!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskTheCardmaster View Post
Twisted Fate smiled before taking the card and inspecting it, then looked back at Lux, "This here card stands fer' luck, altruism, confidence, faith, hope, peace, joy, n' generosity" he explained before pausing briefly as if seeing something in the distant future, "Ya' will always be there in a stranger's time of need, but like every other star ya' have ta' understand that regardless of this kindness that stranger won't have a better opinion of ya'. Yer' act will merely fall to Valoran n' cease ta' exist in their mind. Ah'd also recommend stayin' away from those that are quick ta' anger around ya'. They may one day end of harmin' ya'."

Twisted Fate stood there for a moment before as if trying to percieve something else, but shook his head afterwards, "That is all Ah can see."
Lux looked at Fate thoughtfully.

"You know, Mister Card Shark, most people think tarot cards and fortune telling are scams." She said, giving him an accusing smile. "But, my word is my word~." She pulled out a pouch, and retrieved fifty gold. She offered it to Fate. "Here ya go, you honest, honest man."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tentorer View Post
A note addressed to Lux arrived.
Lux blinked. Readying her baton, she jogged to her room, nervous about what she might or might not find.

st0pb0t

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
Lux didn't apparently care that she was being crafted nude in the living room, but that there was a pottery wheel in it, and they were messy. Lux's eyes widened, and she looked as though she was about to have a heart attack.

"EVELYNN!!" She shrieked, running over with her moisture-soaking cloth in hand. "That... that... what is that doing here?!"
"It's making art," Evelynn replied matter-of-factly. "Why? Is it not accurate?" Evelynn leaned back and framed her sculpture between her fingers. "I'll admit I'm working on some less than solid evidence here but I think it'll turn out well, don't you?"

Dear Luxanna

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelicious View Post
"It's making art," Evelynn replied matter-of-factly. "Why? Is it not accurate?" Evelynn leaned back and framed her sculpture between her fingers. "I'll admit I'm working on some less than solid evidence here but I think it'll turn out well, don't you?"
Lux didn't even notice the subject matter. She looked instead at the half dried clay that was littering the floor, the lower walls, and the CARPETING.

"Pottery wheels..." Lux stuttered. "...clay... CARPET!"

Lux fell to her knees, running both hands through her hair in shock and disbelief. And she began attacking the fresh spills with the passion of Katarina's lore rework.

st0pb0t

12-10-2012

Evelynn observed Lux's frantic clean-up with no small amount of dispassion before carefully checking around for witnesses and quietly running a measuring tape across Lux's back. "Ah, I was off an inch." Evelynn returns to her work, making the correction while simultaneously spraying a ring of wet clay across some doubtless expensive but also incredibly tacky mantelpiece.

Damnnation12

12-10-2012

A summoner clears his throat "Lux, I just to let you know that I have this personal hate for you because every time you laser a champion I'm using it gets annoying! So I have a question, whats it like, when you get a quadra-kill, or a penta-kill, or a triple, with that laser and nothing else? is it awesome? Is it funny? does it make you laugh?"