Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ask Lux(anna)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Luxanna

12-09-2012

Quote:
AODRG:
Alice smiled back as she headed to the door.

"Thanks, I will. Don't worry. Cya later, Ms. Crownguard."

"See ya!" Lux said happily, waving.

AsktheCardmaster

12-09-2012

Quote:
Lux smirked at the note, shaking her head.

"You know what? Fine." She said. "Come out, you."

A finger tapped on her shoulder, followed by a thick accent. "You called chéri,?" Twisted Fate had snuck up behind her.

Dear Luxanna

12-09-2012

Quote:
AskTheCardmaster:
A finger tapped on her shoulder, followed by a thick accent. "You called chéri,?" Twisted Fate had snuck up behind her.

Lux shuddered at being called that.

"I'm taken, you." She said, turning around to face Fate. "Fifty gold, let's hear it."

Dojel

12-09-2012

...Are you sure? I'm trying to improve my reputation in Demacia. Not to mention, serving a champion is a great thing for a courier to brag about.

Dear Luxanna

12-09-2012

Quote:
Dojel:
...Are you sure? I'm trying to improve my reputation in Demacia. Not to mention, serving a champion is a great thing for a courier to brag about.

"I know, I'm sorry." Lux said. "I just don't really have any packages that need to get anywhere. Thanks for the offer, though, really~."

Dojel

12-09-2012

Ehm... I usually don't deal in packages, especially not large ones. Couriers are the high class of the messengers, that's what I'm told. Intelligence is what I am trained to work with. There is a reason we work solo and I have to go ask people for work instead of being aproached myself. Anyway, Usually I still do civilian messenging, considering there's not enough work for a courier to live off nowadays. Also, You would expect someone as heavily armed as me to go carry around a package, would you?

Dear Luxanna

12-09-2012

Quote:
Dojel:
Ehm... I usually don't deal in packages, especially not large ones. Couriers are the high class of the messengers, that's what I'm told. Intelligence is what I am trained to work with. There is a reason we work solo and I have to go ask people for work instead of being aproached myself. Anyway, Usually I still do civilian messenging, considering there's not enough work for a courier to live off nowadays. Also, You would expect someone as heavily armed as me to go carry around a package, would you?

"Hmm." Lux said. "Well, the only person I've really sent letters to lately is Riven, and I promised her I'd ease up a little on it." She flushed lightly, looking shy. "I was getting a little too attached."

Dojel

12-09-2012

I heard of that... It's to bad I don't have an adress, otherwise you could send me a request there... Thanks anyway. And don't worry, taverns aren't that uncomfortable when you're used to them. Well, I'll be going to Piltover then and take a break in some shooting range. Unless you have a solution for the adress thing that doesn't require me to go to a place where I can be ambushed by wrathfull people?

Dear Luxanna

12-09-2012

"Address? She lives at the Institute of War." Lux replied. "It's not hard at all to ship something to her."

Dojel

12-09-2012

I meant for me, Luxanna. I'm quite hard to reach, one half to not get swamped in work, one half to not get ambushed.