Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tentorer

12-08-2012

A man strolled in and looked around. He stroked his beard and began towards Luxanna. "Madam Lux, I have come to inquire the full extent of your light casting abilities. Would you care to demonstrate?"

Dear Luxanna

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tentorer View Post
A man strolled in and looked around. He stroked his beard and began towards Luxanna. "Madam Lux, I have come to inquire the full extent of your light casting abilities. Would you care to demonstrate?"
"Demonstrate?" Lux asked. "I'm far more powerful than I can show on the Fields of Justice. If I demonstrated the full extent of it, I'd destroy this whole area."

Tentorer

12-09-2012

Jenno nodded. "I expected as much. Sorry to bother ye, here have a chocolate." He conjures a chocolate bar on top of Lux's head. "Have a nice day! on second thought never laugh... EVER! I'm sorry, apologize Malacon. But... you said yourself. Her laugh causes children to cry. Why would I? Nevermind good day to ye little lady." He left before he could further insult the light mage.

AODRG

12-09-2012

Alice returned from her bedroom, wearing a rather small black two piece swuimsuit covered by a light blue jacket. Her blonde hair was heald up in a pony tail.

She entered the room and turned to Lux, "Maybe you could help me out. How do I look? Good enough to see someone special?"

Dear Luxanna

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tentorer View Post
Jenno nodded. "I expected as much. Sorry to bother ye, here have a chocolate." He conjures a chocolate bar on top of Lux's head. "Have a nice day! on second thought never laugh... EVER! I'm sorry, apologize Malacon. But... you said yourself. Her laugh causes children to cry. Why would I? Nevermind good day to ye little lady." He left before he could further insult the light mage.
Lux was too weirded out by that to be offended. Finally, she chuckled, and grabbed the chocolate. People being so scared of her laugh, ironically, made her laugh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AODRG View Post
Alice returned from her bedroom, wearing a rather small black two piece swuimsuit covered by a light blue jacket. Her blonde hair was heald up in a pony tail.

She entered the room and turned to Lux, "Maybe you could help me out. How do I look? Good enough to see someone special?"
Lux's eyes widened, and she flushed a little.

"...someone very special, I take it." She said shyly. "I-It's fine, Alice. It looks good! But, I dunno... what about some kind of skirt, or something?"

AODRG

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
Lux's eyes widened, and she flushed a little.

"...someone very special, I take it." She said shyly. "I-It's fine, Alice. It looks good! But, I dunno... what about some kind of skirt, or something?"
"Of course," Alice exclaimed, "Why didn't I think of that. Thanks."

Alice ran back towards her room and quickly returned back, wearing a short yellow skirt under the jacket, which had now been zipped up mostly.

"This better?"

Dear Luxanna

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AODRG View Post
"Of course," Alice exclaimed, "Why didn't I think of that. Thanks."

Alice ran back towards her room and quickly returned back, wearing a short yellow skirt under the jacket, which had now been zipped up mostly.

"This better?"
Lux smiled, relieved.

"Yes, much better." She said, smiling. "Have fun! And... erm..." She flushed. "...be safe."

The M˛nkey King

12-09-2012

Quote:
Lux smiled, and helped Alice out from under Brolaf.

"Sorry about that." She said. "Eesh, some people!"

Lux smiled nervously, holding her baton close.

"Sure, ask away." She said.
The Monkey King laughs at her tentative smile and claps her on the shoulder. "Come on, ease up!" His expression turns serious. "For it is as Master Yi says - do not fear the monkey." He breaks out in a grin once more. "So, can you teach me how to do that thing where you throw your thing and turn stuff invisible? It would be cool to use it on my decoys!" A second Wukong pops out from behind Lux. "Yeah, cool!"

Dear Luxanna

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The M˛nkey King View Post
The Monkey King laughs at her tentative smile and claps her on the shoulder. "Come on, ease up!" His expression turns serious. "For it is as Master Yi says - do not fear the monkey." He breaks out in a grin once more. "So, can you teach me how to do that thing where you throw your thing and turn stuff invisible? It would be cool to use it on my decoys!" A second Wukong pops out from behind Lux. "Yeah, cool!"
"Eep!" Lux yelped at the second Wukong, then laughed lightly.

"Invisible decoys?" She asked. "Wouldn't that... defeat the purpose?"

AODRG

12-09-2012

Quote:
Lux smiled, relieved.

"Yes, much better." She said, smiling. "Have fun! And... erm..." She flushed. "...be safe."
Alice smiled back as she headed to the door.

"Thanks, I will. Don't worry. Cya later, Ms. Crownguard."