Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Luxanna

Senior Member

12-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskÉlise View Post
"You mean that little light show I can dodge by jumping into the air?" Elise mused with a light chuckle.
"Rarely saves your spindly legs!" Lux retorted, pointing accusingly at Elise.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Holy Soldier

Member

12-01-2012

hands Lux some bug spray that kills spiders Your welcome.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Luxanna

Senior Member

12-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holy Soldier View Post
hands Lux some bug spray that kills spiders Your welcome.
"Thanks." Lux said, with a smile. "But as long as the spiderlings behave... AND DON'T WEB ME!!... I won't attack them off the Fields."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskÉlise

Senior Member

12-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
"Rarely saves your spindly legs!" Lux retorted, pointing accusingly at Elise.
"Face it, dear. You're nothing but a snack to me~"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Luxanna

Senior Member

12-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskÉlise View Post
"Face it, dear. You're nothing but a snack to me~"
"You arrogant arachnid!" Lux said accusingly. "I own you mid!"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AODRG

Senior Member

12-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post

"It's that way." Lux said, pointing. "Eat whatever you want~."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
"Want some pie?" Lux offered.
"Um...sure I guess...I mean, if you did want it of course."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the String

Senior Member

12-01-2012

Sona glides into Lux's home calmly. Her melodies filled the room as she entered her living room.

"Greetings Lux," Her Etwhal let out as she approached the mage, "How have you been lately?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Luxanna

Senior Member

12-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AODRG View Post
"Um...sure I guess...I mean, if you did want it of course."
"I'd be happy to share it with you~." Lux said, with a warm smile.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
Sona glides into Lux's home calmly. Her melodies filled the room as she entered her living room.

"Greetings Lux," Her Etwhal let out as she approached the mage, "How have you been lately?"
"I've been well, Sona." Lux said, smiling. "How about you?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the String

Senior Member

12-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
"I've been well, Sona." Lux said, smiling. "How about you?"

Sona returned the smile as she played her melodies.

"I've been...fair. Had some free time in between summonings and thought I'd drop by and say hi."

Sona noted the crowd of people around Lux's living room.

"You've got quite a bit of company here. Did I... interrupt something?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AODRG

Senior Member

12-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
"I'd be happy to share it with you~." Lux said, with a warm smile.
Alice smiled as she stared at the pie in the box.

"You are truly one generous host," she remarked, "Much nicer than anyone I've ever met before."

Alice created a magenta field in her hand and shaped it, forming 2 plates, forks, and a knife.

"At least I can be somewhat useful."

Alice moves her hand, and the knife floats over towards the box to cut the pie into even slices.