Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Ask Lux(anna)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AsktheCardmaster

Senior Member

11-30-2012

Quote:
Ask the Defender:
Jayce leaves a present in front of Lux's domain...


((....If this is a teddy bear with a creeper cam...you're much worse than Viktor.))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Luxanna

Senior Member

11-30-2012

Quote:
AskÉlise:
"Oh? Elise replied, cocking her head to the side a little.. her long, slender fangs twitching absentmindedly. "I would have thought a prestigious member of Demacia such as yourself would have gotten something.. "special"

"Ah, that's for other areas of life." Lux said. "The Demacian military is no nonsense. Even a Crownguard has to pass full basic training, and we wear the proper gear."

Quote:
AODRG:
Alice walked out back into the main room, wearing a rather small yellow tank top with the Demacian symbol on it, and a small blue-pink skirt. Her blonde hair was also straightened out and flowed down her sholders. She could almost pass for Lux's younger sister.

"So glad to get rid of those dirty old clothes. How do I look now?"

"Eeee~!" Lux squealed happily, clapping her hands together. "It's so pretty~!"

Quote:
Ask the Defender:
Jayce leaves a present in front of Lux's domain...

It was a caretaker who picked the present up, and presented it to Lux.

"Hm?" Lux asked. "Yay, a gift! Thank you. Hmm~." And she opened it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vance Quaidel

Junior Member

11-30-2012

Quote:
Dear Luxanna:
"Heat is a byproduct of the energy."


(grr.)

(grrrrrr.)

"So why then do your targets... burn? How hot do you take things?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AODRG

Senior Member

11-30-2012

Quote:
Dear Luxanna:

"Eeee~!" Lux squealed happily, clapping her hands together. "It's so pretty~!"


Alice blushed slightly.

"Gee thanks. Say, where's the kitchen around here, just out of curiosity."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskÉlise

Senior Member

11-30-2012

Quote:
Dear Luxanna:
"Ah, that's for other areas of life." Lux said. "The Demacian military is no nonsense. Even a Crownguard has to pass full basic training, and we wear the proper gear."


Elise would have smirked if it was possible for a giant spider to do so. "You should try reinforcing it dear.. I bite through it like tissue."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tentorer

Senior Member

11-30-2012

Quote:
AODRG:
Alice blushed slightly.

"Gee thanks. Say, where's the kitchen around here, just out of curiosity."

Rothus, who was in the kitchen, just came out. "Hey little lady, the kitchen is right behind me but be careful Kog'Maw is in there devouring venison." He began to frown. "And he's not even tasting it!"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Defender

Senior Member

12-01-2012

Quote:
AskTheCardmaster:
((....If this is a teddy bear with a creeper cam...you're much worse than Viktor.))


((Oh no, Jayce doesn't spy on anybody...))
The present that Jayce left was actually a pie. Bluberry pie.
Quote:
Dear Lux,
Happy Birthday in advance.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AODRG

Senior Member

12-01-2012

Quote:
Tentorer:
Rothus, who was in the kitchen, just came out. "Hey little lady, the kitchen is right behind me but be careful Kog'Maw is in there devouring venison." He began to frown. "And he's not even tasting it!"


Alice turned towards Rothus as he walked out.

"Alright," Alice chuckled back, hearing the sounds of Kog'Maw's clearly disordered eating, "Um...I think I'll wait out here for a bit..."

Alice walked over and sat down on the closest couch.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Luxanna

Senior Member

12-01-2012

Quote:
Vance Quaidel:
(grrrrrr.)

"So why then do your targets... burn? How hot do you take things?"

"I've never really measured it." Lux replied. "Must be pretty hot, though!"

Quote:
AODRG:
Alice blushed slightly.

"Gee thanks. Say, where's the kitchen around here, just out of curiosity."

"It's that way." Lux said, pointing. "Eat whatever you want~."

Quote:
AskÉlise:
Elise would have smirked if it was possible for a giant spider to do so. "You should try reinforcing it dear.. I bite through it like tissue."

Lux winced.

"Yeah, well, at least I don't curl into a ball after being lasered!" She countered.

Quote:
Ask the Defender:
((Oh no, Jayce doesn't spy on anybody...))
The present that Jayce left was actually a pie. Bluberry pie.

"Awwwww~." Lux cooed, beaming. "That Jayce, so nice~."

Quote:
AODRG:
Alice turned towards Rothus as he walked out.

"Alright," Alice chuckled back, hearing the sounds of Kog'Maw's clearly disordered eating, "Um...I think I'll wait out here for a bit..."

Alice walked over and sat down on the closest couch.

"Want some pie?" Lux offered.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskÉlise

Senior Member

12-01-2012

Quote:
Dear Luxanna:

Lux winced.

"Yeah, well, at least I don't curl into a ball after being lasered!" She countered.


"You mean that little light show I can dodge by jumping into the air?" Elise mused with a light chuckle.