Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

THE BR0SKI

Senior Member

11-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelicious View Post
"... I didn't know I was expected to be nice now."

Slaps a "kick me" sign on Dojel's back.
Observes the "kick me" sign on Dojel's back.

"Hmm. If you insist in such a bold manner, how can I refuse?" he tells the unsuspecting Dojel as he unleashes a mighty spinning roundhouse kick to his backside.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Heil Teemo

Senior Member

11-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
"And succeeding!" Lux announced.
"And I'm the evil one?" Evelynn pouts. "You're a monster hiding under a blond wig, aren't you?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Twinkz1234

Senior Member

11-24-2012

"I feel like I'm using any other ability, like using a sword masterfully. When I cast biiiig spells I have to focus."
Minda makes hand movements as she stretches out big, widening her arms to demonstrate.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Luxanna

Senior Member

11-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsktheBlindFist View Post
Lee bows to Lux again. "Thank you. I will do my best to help her, I think doing so will help me as well."
"That's so great~." Lux said, smiling wide. "That's a lot of distance though, Ionia and Piltover. Are you making it work?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Brolaf View Post
Brolaf points at Lux.

"Prove you have quality or Eve wins, brah!"
"I'm fine with that!" Lux said indignantly, covering her chest with her arms.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelicious View Post
"And I'm the evil one?" Evelynn pouts. "You're a monster hiding under a blond wig, aren't you?"
"My hair is real!" Lux protested, giving it a light tug. "I'm very proud of it!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkz1234 View Post
"I feel like I'm using any other ability, like using a sword masterfully. When I cast biiiig spells I have to focus."
Minda makes hand movements as she stretches out big, widening her arms to demonstrate.
"Huh." Lux said. "And the sword thing, that's what you feel when using any kind of magic, or just the sphere thing?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dojel

Senior Member

11-25-2012

A thud in his back, and four overfilled gold pouches landing on the floor, make Dojel notice he's being assailed for some reason.
You are increadibly lucky, sir, that the guards wouldn't let me in with my revolver.
Crownguard, I was wondering. Is there any Demacian policy, civil or military, that you really disagree with?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Brolaf

Senior Member

11-25-2012

"According to Fizz, you die your hair, brah."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Twinkz1234

Senior Member

11-25-2012

"Any magic really. It's like using my arms or something. Like a natural feeling. I can do most spells easily. Tough ones, like your pretty laser would require focus."
Minda's tail wags as she gets excited. She might learn the pretty laser spell!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Luxanna

Senior Member

11-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dojel View Post
A thud in his back, and four overfilled gold pouches landing on the floor, make Dojel notice he's being assailed for some reason.
You are increadibly lucky, sir, that the guards wouldn't let me in with my revolver.
Crownguard, I was wondering. Is there any Demacian policy, civil or military, that you really disagree with?
Lux sighed.

"You'd think so." She said. "But not really... it was my stupi... my parents that forced me into the military, not Demacia."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Brolaf View Post
"According to Fizz, you die your hair, brah."
"Fizz is a liar, bro!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkz1234 View Post
"Any magic really. It's like using my arms or something. Like a natural feeling. I can do most spells easily. Tough ones, like your pretty laser would require focus."
Minda's tail wags as she gets excited. She might learn the pretty laser spell!
"Calm it down, you." Lux said, tapping her tail with her baton. "The laser is advanced. We'll first need to see if you can do anything at all that's lighty... so, if it's the same feeling for every spell, what about thoughts? What do you think when you're doing magic?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Twinkz1234

Senior Member

11-25-2012

Minda stops her tail, holding it as she thinks.
"It really depends. For easy spells, I don't really have to think about the spell much. As spells get harder, I have to think more and more about the spell.."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Heil Teemo

Senior Member

11-25-2012

"Oh, don't pick on her, Brolaf. I'm sure her hair is real... and her 'assets' are really lacking." Evelynn hoisted her chest up and crossed her legs. It felt good to be naturally superior bust-wise.