Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Heil Teemo

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
"...they're your mother and father, too!" Lux protested indignantly. "I... hmph! Brothers!" She looked at everyone else, and just pointed up the stairs, for them all to know who she was talking about. "Brothers!"
"Eh, Garen's a stick in the mud." Evelynn sat on Lux's outrageously expensive sofa while messily drinking an energy drink. "You know, you could always move out. Get a place of your own, host crazy parties, invite your boyfriend over for sexy times..."

Ask Brolaf

11-23-2012

Brolaf nods.

"You should totally take away his sunfire cape, brah. He loves that thing."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelicious View Post
"Eh, Garen's a stick in the mud." Evelynn sat on Lux's outrageously expensive sofa while messily drinking an energy drink. "You know, you could always move out. Get a place of your own, host crazy parties, invite your boyfriend over for sexy times..."
"Every day for me, bro!"

Ask Jax

11-23-2012

((uh-oh, bad slip-up. i thought this was the crownguard home >.< oh well, i'll pretend that i left my clothes in your 'office' then ))

Garen laughed in his breaths about the situation, changing his clothes. Young women, he thought, ha. He was smiling when he put on his clothes for his visit to Shyvana, and he walked out with the same smile. I'll see you tonight, sister. He said, laughing as soon as he walked out. In the box was a gold Shuriman necklace, with a circular pendant that had a ruby centrepiece, surrounded by emeralds, and it rested on a red, velvet-like fabric. He stored his armour in a large, arcane-locked footlocker before going, ensuring that only Lux would get to open it, but she could only see the contents, since a barricade protected the set, and kept the footlocker bound into the floor.

Suripi Okami

11-23-2012

Umm.......Lux,and i guess Evelynn since she is here,I was wondering who were your hair designers?
(No Offense Evelynn,I just havent seen your thread yet,but im going to try to find yours.)

Ask Brolaf

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suripi Okami View Post
Umm.......Lux,and i guess Evelynn since she is here,I was wondering who were your hair designers?
(No Offense Evelynn,I just havent seen your thread yet,but im going to try to find yours.)
"I'm here too, bro!"

Dear Luxanna

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelicious View Post
"Hey hey hey!" Lux protested. "No dripping! Stop that! Bad Evelynn!"

Lux practically dove onto the offending area, and pulled a paper towel from under her breastplate. She attacked the spillage, the special, no doubt obscenely expensive paper towel hastily absorbing every drop of spilled beverage.

Lux was a clean freak.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Brolaf View Post
Brolaf nods.

"You should totally take away his sunfire cape, brah. He loves that thing."

"Every day for me, bro!"
"Ah, don't be a meanie about it, bro." Lux protested, absorbing the energy drink.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Garen View Post
((uh-oh, bad slip-up. i thought this was the crownguard home >.< oh well, i'll pretend that i left my clothes in your 'office' then ))

Garen laughed in his breaths about the situation, changing his clothes. Young women, he thought, ha. He was smiling when he put on his clothes for his visit to Shyvana, and he walked out with the same smile. I'll see you tonight, sister. He said, laughing as soon as he walked out. In the box was a gold Shuriman necklace, with a circular pendant that had a ruby centrepiece, surrounded by emeralds, and it rested on a red, velvet-like fabric. He stored his armour in a large, arcane-locked footlocker before going, ensuring that only Lux would get to open it, but she could only see the contents, since a barricade protected the set, and kept the footlocker bound into the floor.
(I've been going on the idea that the Crownguard Estate has several manors upon it. There's a family one, and two smaller ones, Manor Garen and Manor Lux. Lux's manor was built as a gift for her passing Demacian basic training and entering fully into the military. ^_^; )

Lux smiled brightly.

"It's beautiful~." She cooed, and held it up for everyone to see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suripi Okami View Post
"Design?" Lux asked, giggling slightly. "No design, it's just combed. The caretakers usually do it... much to my protest. I can do it myself, it's just combing! But ah, the job pays so much, I guess it's almost a gift to let them do it~."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Brolaf View Post
"I'm here too, bro!"
Lux laughed happily.

"Oh yes, your hair is a work of art, bro~." Lux said, giggling.

Suripi Okami

11-23-2012

Quote:

Lux laughed happily.

"Oh yes, your hair is a work of art, bro~." Lux said, giggling.
Yeah, I agree

Ask Brolaf

11-23-2012

Quote:
"Hey hey hey!" Lux protested. "No dripping! Stop that! Bad Evelynn!"

Lux practically dove onto the offending area, and pulled a paper towel from under her breastplate. She attacked the spillage, the special, no doubt obscenely expensive paper towel hastily absorbing every drop of spilled beverage.

Lux was a clean freak.

Brolaf points at Lux.

"You keep paper towels in your shirt? I didn't know you stuff, brah."

Tentorer

11-23-2012

Reappearing, Rothus' belt started malfunctioning, teleporting him around the manor, making his question almost gibberish. "Lux--- I---- have---- a-- quest--- ask--- you--- do--- ya--- have--- a--- cr-- sh--- on-- any--- oth---- champ--- ions?---"

Heil Teemo

11-23-2012

Evelynn watched Lux assail the spill with surprising speed and accuracy. Though being admonished like a puppy mildly irritated her, she was more curious about something else. She checked herself before asking, grabbing the underside of Lux's breastplate and lifting it up. "What else do you keep up there?"