Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RWxRohane

11-20-2012

Gathering a pondering look upon his face, the stranger turned towards Luxanna, particularly after her high pitched squeal. Lifting his left hand from his robes he pressed the hood off to the side a bit to run a finger within his ear before returning the robes back to whenst they came. "Right.. I see. One last question m'lady, is there a weapons shoppe around these parts?" he asks quietly.

Dear Luxanna

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tentorer View Post
"Hm... no you're my sister, I can't make family p-pay, I don't like them anyway and Janetti gets SUPER hyper whenever she drinks them. You're doing me a favor in fact."
"Aww, thank you!" Lux exclaimed, giving him a hug.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RWxRohane View Post
Gathering a pondering look upon his face, the stranger turned towards Luxanna, particularly after her high pitched squeal. Lifting his left hand from his robes he pressed the hood off to the side a bit to run a finger within his ear before returning the robes back to whenst they came. "Right.. I see. One last question m'lady, is there a weapons shoppe around these parts?" he asks quietly.
"A weapons shop? No, not really." Lux said. "You could try going to Garen's manor and maybe he'd give you one, but an actual shop... I know there are weaponsmiths around here, but sorry, I'm not sure where they are exactly. I don't have much reason to go to them." She smiled.

Ask Jax

11-21-2012

Garen comes in front of the House Crownguard, already finished most of his duties for the year, he would be at home, or around Demacia for a week. He knocks on the door, with a leather backpack hanging from the ground on his other hand. He forces a smile on his face, but he himself is almost dusted to death with smudges of blood, desert sand and dents on his armour, and some on his skin. He waits for someone to open the door.

Ask Brolaf

11-21-2012

Brolaf opens the door, and sees Garen.

"Oh, hey bro! 'Sup?"

Ask Jax

11-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Brolaf View Post
Brolaf opens the door, and sees Garen.

"Oh, hey bro! 'Sup?"
Garen meets Brolaf at his OWN DOORSTEP. He frowns, and viciously glares at him, BROLAF? What are you doing here?! He did not expect Brolaf to be here, so it is a mystery to him. He worries more about Lux in the situation.

Ask Brolaf

11-21-2012

Brolaf blinks.

"What am I doing here, bro?"

Brolaf seems to be in thought.

"Uhh...Bro things."

He nods, seeing as he answered the question.

Ask Jax

11-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Brolaf View Post
Brolaf blinks.

"What am I doing here, bro?"

Brolaf seems to be in thought.

"Uhh...Bro things."

He nods, seeing as he answered the question.
Garen grabs Brolaf by the collar. He lifts him and slams him on the wall next to the door frame where he stood moments ago. He raises an eyebrow. Bro things? He tightens his grip, making small tears in the man's shirt in his sand-caked hands.

Ask Brolaf

11-21-2012

Brolaf laughs.

"Bro, I can assure you. Your sister is fine."

Suripi Okami

11-21-2012

Um...,hello again Lux,and hello Garen,i dont think we met........
Lux,who does your hair,its very pretty.

Tentorer

11-21-2012

((Oh god, Garen's here... Rothus is making an exit!))
"Uh yeah.." Rothus put the box down by a wall and furiously puts numbers into his belt, teleporting him elsewhere.