Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Brolaf

11-19-2012

Brolaf was already in Lux's bathroom, where he had made a giant can of graggy ice, using only paper towels. "My masterpiece is complete!"

RWxRohane

11-19-2012

The pageboy stood there quite stunned after the effects of the hug, plus being kissed by the fingers of the Lady of Luminosity herself! Oh boy the other kids at the academy would never believe him! Taking a few moments to compose himself, at least as best as possible, he waited for a few moments for Lux to be engaged in conversation before swiftly dashing out of the room, moving off to scamper deeper into the estates.

Meanwhile, the stranger in the other room was found observing quite intently upon a oil painting of Garen, Xin Zhao, and Jarvan the Fourth, hanging upon the wall. "Interesting.." he mused before finally bringing his attention to Luxanna. "My apologies m'lady, I well understand that appointments need to be made and scheduled. However, this is a matter of fairly great importance- especially considering that most of us Summoner's hold true to the standard of neutrality within City-State conflicts." The Summoner paused in place, the only visable area of his face being his lips as he pursed them. "It has recently come to my attention, that certain Noxion High-Command, have been observed making frequent trips to the Shadow Isles. Now.. I'm not entirely sure if you've been there, but what I am sure of however, is what this could bode for Runeterra as a whole..." With that, he trailed off, although within his arm sleeves, his hands shifted slightly, adding to the unease in the air.

Dear Luxanna

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelicious View Post
"You're welcome, hon. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go install this security camera in your bathroom... I mean... bake cupcakes."

Evelynn looked around for any sign that her clever ploy had been revealed before walking away... toward Lux's bathroom.
"I'll find it! I have Oracles!" Lux yelled after her, flushed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suripi Okami View Post
Ummm.....Lady Lux,which do you prefer,night or day?
also,how has your day been?
Oh, day time, for sure. I'm not a night owl. The daylight is so beautiful... my day has been fine, thanks for asking! What about yours?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RWxRohane View Post
The pageboy stood there quite stunned after the effects of the hug, plus being kissed by the fingers of the Lady of Luminosity herself! Oh boy the other kids at the academy would never believe him! Taking a few moments to compose himself, at least as best as possible, he waited for a few moments for Lux to be engaged in conversation before swiftly dashing out of the room, moving off to scamper deeper into the estates.

Meanwhile, the stranger in the other room was found observing quite intently upon a oil painting of Garen, Xin Zhao, and Jarvan the Fourth, hanging upon the wall. "Interesting.." he mused before finally bringing his attention to Luxanna. "My apologies m'lady, I well understand that appointments need to be made and scheduled. However, this is a matter of fairly great importance- especially considering that most of us Summoner's hold true to the standard of neutrality within City-State conflicts." The Summoner paused in place, the only visable area of his face being his lips as he pursed them. "It has recently come to my attention, that certain Noxion High-Command, have been observed making frequent trips to the Shadow Isles. Now.. I'm not entirely sure if you've been there, but what I am sure of however, is what this could bode for Runeterra as a whole..." With that, he trailed off, although within his arm sleeves, his hands shifted slightly, adding to the unease in the air.
"Don't worry about it. I hate being treated so high class." Lux said. "I've never been to the Shadow Isles, but I've faced off against their champions. I know nothing good can come from the Noxian High Command making friends there... but what are the chances of that? If Swain thinks he can muscle around his influence in that place, he's more likely to wind up giant spider food than anything else."

Tentorer

11-19-2012

Leaning over to Lux, Rothus whispers. "You know I can always shoot the blue demon."

RWxRohane

11-19-2012

"Hmm, so I see." the summoners speaks, shifting himself to the side a bit to gaze upwards at the oil portrait. "And do you believe that Jarvan the Fourth, along with Garen hold to the same thoughts as you?" he continues before turning his head to gaze towards Lux. Eyes shift towards Rothus for a moment, before closing his eyes, swiftly going through the champions which match up to that description. "Evelynn is here? Most interesting." he states after a second longer.

Suripi Okami

11-19-2012

Not too bad,but not good either,thanks for asking.

Dear Luxanna

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tentorer View Post
Leaning over to Lux, Rothus whispers. "You know I can always shoot the blue demon."
"I-It's alright." Lux said. "And please, she's no demon. I don't know what she is, but she was human, once."

Quote:
Originally Posted by RWxRohane View Post
"Hmm, so I see." the summoners speaks, shifting himself to the side a bit to gaze upwards at the oil portrait. "And do you believe that Jarvan the Fourth, along with Garen hold to the same thoughts as you?" he continues before turning his head to gaze towards Lux. Eyes shift towards Rothus for a moment, before closing his eyes, swiftly going through the champions which match up to that description. "Evelynn is here? Most interesting." he states after a second longer.
Lux glanced in the direction the Summoner was looking, confused about what was so fascinating. But ah, yes, the painting. Perhaps it looked powerful and almost mythical to others. To Lux, it was just a random picture of her brother and his childhood friend. Meant about as much to her as a painting of a double rainbow. Yes, there was one of those somewhere around here, too.

"They might be more worried, I think." Lux replied, looking at the Summoner. "I know Jarvan would consider paying off Elise to make SURE Swain becomes spider food, if only Demacia's policy didn't forbid such a thing. I guess the League wouldn't approve, either." She smirked slightly. "But I think they'd think more or less the same. Swain is a good magician, but that's all he is. If he can be so easily bested by a man with a lance, even as mighty as Jarvan the Fourth, then that speaks a lot about how powerful the great Swain really is. He likes to think he's one of those guys that can just look at his enemies and will them away, but yeah, no. If he steps on the wrong rock in the Shadow Isles, that's the last we'll ever hear from him."

She paused briefly.

"And yeah, Eve comes around." She added. "She's been welcome in Demacia for a while, ever since the tango school. I guess she's not as bad in the real world as she is on the Fields." She smiled.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suripi Okami View Post
Not too bad,but not good either,thanks for asking.
You're welcome, glad to hear it~.

Tentorer

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
"I-It's alright." Lux said. "And please, she's no demon. I don't know what she is, but she was human, once."
"I highly doubt that... Anyway..." Rothus punches a few numbers into his belt and disappears. A few minutes later he reappears with a box of energy drinks. They are labled
Quote:
Caution do NOT give to Janetti! Rothus this means you, you handsome man you!
"Are these those weird things you wanted?"

Dear Luxanna

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tentorer View Post
"I highly doubt that... Anyway..." Rothus punches a few numbers into his belt and disappears. A few minutes later he reappears with a box of energy drinks. They are labled "Are these those weird things you wanted?"
"YES." Lux shouted, then squeaked and covered her mouth. She stared at the drinks longingly, lowering her hands.

"Y-yes, those are what I want." She said. "May I have them? I'll pay you."

Tentorer

11-20-2012

"Hm... no you're my sister, I can't make family p-pay, I don't like them anyway and Janetti gets SUPER hyper whenever she drinks them. You're doing me a favor in fact."