Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

st0pb0t

11-17-2012

"Very much so." Evelynn passed Lux the energy drink and accepted the crate from Brolaf, thanking him. "So, how far can we carry this game?"

Tentorer

11-17-2012

Rothus chuckled, "Until we reach polka dots!"

Dear Luxanna

11-17-2012

"THEY AREN'T POLKA DOT!" Lux protested hotly, hugging the energy drink close. "You are all evil people with evil minds!"

st0pb0t

11-17-2012

"Pfft, I'm in this for me. If you want to take it somewhere private, I'm game." Evelynn hoisted up the crate of Kincocaine. "Well...?"

Tentorer

11-17-2012

Rothus' smirk leaves him. "You know Lux you can always come by my place, I'll give them to you... no charge." Rothus chokes on the last two words.

Murc VonSplinter

11-17-2012

Vask raised a brow at the display but betrayed no real emotional response and rather took the time to turn his attention to Evelynn for a few moments, allowing himself a smile before looking to Luxanna. Now then Luxanna, are you happy now that you have saved yourself from the fate of having to beat Evelynn off with a stick while naked clowns kill eachother with crossbows? And do you Evelynn feel properly sated now tht you have observed the mammaries of our esteemed demacian?"

st0pb0t

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vask Arroj View Post
Vask raised a brow at the display but betrayed no real emotional response and rather took the time to turn his attention to Evelynn for a few moments, allowing himself a smile before looking to Luxanna. Now then Luxanna, are you happy now that you have saved yourself from the fate of having to beat Evelynn off with a stick while naked clowns kill eachother with crossbows? And do you Evelynn feel properly sated now tht you have observed the mammaries of our esteemed demacian?"
"I haven't observed anything. She's still clothed, just sans part of her armor."

Murc VonSplinter

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelicious View Post
"I haven't observed anything. She's still clothed, just sans part of her armor."
Vask nodded at this "I was speaking ahead of time, as Luxanna no doubt understands the meaninglessness of this gesture unless it is followed up. Suffice to say, the dog cannot eat an unopened can of food." He reiterated.

Dear Luxanna

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelicious View Post
"Pfft, I'm in this for me. If you want to take it somewhere private, I'm game." Evelynn hoisted up the crate of Kincocaine. "Well...?"
"...n-no!" Lux protested. "You shall never take my decency!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tentorer View Post
Rothus' smirk leaves him. "You know Lux you can always come by my place, I'll give them to you... no charge." Rothus chokes on the last two words.
Lux's eyes lit up.

"Really?" She cooed.

Quote:
"...I guess." Lux said, petting her energy drink.

Quote:
Vask nodded at this "I was speaking ahead of time, as Luxanna no doubt understands the meaninglessness of this gesture unless it is followed up. Suffice to say, the dog cannot eat an unopened can of food." He reiterated.
Lux flushed, and covered her chest awkwardly.

st0pb0t

11-17-2012

Evelynn leaned in close to Lux's hear, put her hand up to block her mouth, and whispered: "Rothus' are knock-offs. I have the real deal..." Evelynn wiggles another Kincocaine in front of Lux enticingly. "But I'm not going to torment you, hon. You can have the whole crate... for a hug."