Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tentorer

11-17-2012

((Well... Your not Unexisted so I have nothing against you.... Don't get cozy with her then! MUAHAHAHHAAHA))

Dear Luxanna

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelicious View Post
"A friend of a friend," Evelynn said simply and readjusted her grip so she was holding the can by the base, ensuring that Lux had a clear view of the sweet, sweet nectar. "And that friend has more where this came from." Evelynn waggled her eyebrows. "Interested?"
"They took it off the market because even having a sip more than one can a day would probably kill you..." Lux cooed, staring at it. "They were soooooo good, and... n-no, not stripping for it!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tentorer View Post
"Yeah, I can't understand why people have to believe they're better than everyone else." Rothus pauses at the sight of the energy drink. He soon recognizes it. "Hey, I have a box of those in my basement. What's so special about it?"
Lux coughed in surprise, and stared at him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelicious View Post
((If you cockblock me, God help you...))
(XDD)

Xander Blade

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tentorer View Post
((Well... Your not Unexisted so I have nothing against you.... Don't get cozy with her then! MUAHAHAHHAAHA))
((bah, I'd probably still do it anyways. luckily i'm not afraid of a little pain in the bedroom
anyways off track...))

Heil Teemo

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
"They took it off the market because even having a sip more than one can a day would probably kill you..." Lux cooed, staring at it. "They were soooooo good, and... n-no, not stripping for it!"
Evelynn shrugged and slipped her nail under the tab, preparing to break the seal.

"Well, energy drinks aren't really my thing. Guess I'll just... pour it out."

Tentorer

11-17-2012

Rothus shrugs. "As long as you don't get it on me, who cares?"

Dear Luxanna

11-17-2012

"NO!!" Lux shrieked, reaching desperately for the can. "...oh wow, I'm addicted..."

Heil Teemo

11-17-2012

"It's OK, I won't judge you for your addiction." Evelynn returned the fresh, delicious, unopened can to Lux's sight. "But I will blackmail you over it. So, one article of clothing per can. Whataya say?"

Ask Brolaf

11-17-2012

Brolaf hops up.

"Hey, Eve-bro, you wanted me to bring that box of energy drinks, right?"
He then pulls out a medium-sized box.

Murc VonSplinter

11-17-2012

Vask simply shook his head slowly at Luxana's ludicrous suggestion. "Not at all Milady, rather it would be much more prudent to simply....sate the woman. Such lengths as your complete nudity are unneccesary. Small gestures of indulgence are a powerful thing. One must simply remember that if you may deprive her for long enough, being naked will be the LEAST of your problems. Must I impress upon you tha capabilities of the Widowmaker? Even if I WERE asking you to become naked for her it would be a far cry tamer than what she could attain if left to her own devices."

Dear Luxanna

11-17-2012

Lux gulped at everyone's words. She looked longingly at the drink, and sighed. She was wearing a full blue body suit underneath her armor, so what did it matter. With an awkward look on her face, she removed her breastplate.

"Happy?" She asked awkwardly.