Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Heil Teemo

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
Lux tightly wrapped her arms around Eve as punishment.

"Liar!" She announced.
Being closer to a pretty girl wasn't much of a punishment for Evelynn, evident by her lack of struggle.

"So that's a no?"

Dear Luxanna

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tentorer View Post
"How old are you again?" As he asked this Rothus was looking around the estate.
"What a rude question to ask a lady." Lux teased, smiling. "I'm 21. Why?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelicious View Post
Being closer to a pretty girl wasn't much of a punishment for Evelynn, evident by her lack of struggle.

"So that's a no?"
"I'm not stripping for you!" Lux admonished.

Tentorer

11-17-2012

Quote:
"What a rude question to ask a lady." Lux teased, smiling. "I'm 21. Why?".
"Your 2 years older than me! As for why, I can't ask a friend how old they are?"

Heil Teemo

11-17-2012

"What if I... give you this?"

From somewhere Evelynn produced a small metal can, colored blue. It had no discernible label.

"I know you know what this is. Kincocaine, an Ionian energy drink. It was only available for two months before it was discontinued, wasn't it?" Evelynn jiggled the can just out of Lux's reach.

((Big guns deployed.))

Dear Luxanna

11-17-2012

Quote:
"Your 2 years older than me! As for why, I can't ask a friend how old they are?"
"Ah it's fine." Lux said, giggling. "All that high class lady stuff is so drab."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelicious View Post
"What if I... give you this?"

From somewhere Evelynn produced a small metal can, colored blue. It had no discernible label.

"I know you know what this is. Kincocaine, an Ionian energy drink. It was only available for two months before it was discontinued, wasn't it?" Evelynn jiggled the can just out of Lux's reach.

((Big guns deployed.))
(Wtf. XD)

Lux stared at the can as if it were a bar of gold. She produced a high pitched, longing noise for a full second before she realized what she was doing and stopped herself.

"Where did you get thaaaaaat..." Lux asked distantly.

Heil Teemo

11-17-2012

"A friend of a friend," Evelynn said simply and readjusted her grip so she was holding the can by the base, ensuring that Lux had a clear view of the sweet, sweet nectar. "And that friend has more where this came from." Evelynn waggled her eyebrows. "Interested?"

Tentorer

11-17-2012

Quote:
"Ah it's fine." Lux said, giggling. "All that high class lady stuff is so drab."

(Wtf. XD)

Lux stared at the can as if it were a bar of gold. She produced a high pitched, longing noise for a full second before she realized what she was doing and stopped herself.

"Where did you get thaaaaaat..." Lux asked distantly.
"Yeah, I can't understand why people have to believe they're better than everyone else." Rothus pauses at the sight of the energy drink. He soon recognizes it. "Hey, I have a box of those in my basement. What's so special about it?"

Heil Teemo

11-17-2012

Quote:
"Yeah, I can't understand why people have to believe they're better than everyone else." Rothus pauses at the sight of the energy drink. He soon recognizes it. "Hey, I have a box of those in my basement. What's so special about it?"
((If you cockblock me, God help you...))

Tentorer

11-17-2012

((I'm already on your bad side... What's the worse that can happen?))

Xander Blade

11-17-2012

((eve might take it out on me next time we get cozy. you wouldnt do that to me, would you? ))