Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Murc VonSplinter

11-15-2012

Vask nodded at the answer supplied before blinking at the antics of both Evelynn and Lux. He tilted his head for a few moments before clearing his throat and stepping off to the side to allow the two to have their moment, standing against the nearest wall and holding his hands behind his back, his appearance phased for a moment before he seemed to simply vanish as he camouflaged himself to watch.

Dear Luxanna

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unexisted View Post
so...lux you drink 3 boddles of energy drinks a day?
I... two is my average! Depends on the day.

...they're not bad for you, you know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vask Arroj View Post
Vask nodded at the answer supplied before blinking at the antics of both Evelynn and Lux. He tilted his head for a few moments before clearing his throat and stepping off to the side to allow the two to have their moment, standing against the nearest wall and holding his hands behind his back, his appearance phased for a moment before he seemed to simply vanish as he camouflaged himself to watch.
"...hey, what's the big idea?" Lux complained, looking at where Vask had disappeared. "No peeping!"

Heil Teemo

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
"I..." Lux said slowly. Was Eve just messing with her? Lux couldn't tell. Awkwardly, she patted Eve's cheek. "...there there?" She asked.
Evelynn sighed and immediately reined in her crocodile tears. "Lower," she teased, indicating Lux's hand on her cheek.

Dear Luxanna

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelicious View Post
Evelynn sighed and immediately reined in her crocodile tears. "Lower," she teased, indicating Lux's hand on her cheek.
"Lower?" Lux asked, confused. "Uh... okay."

Lux patted her hand down Eve's cheek to her neck, seeing if that was the right spot.

Ask Brolaf

11-16-2012

Brolaf moves Lux's hand down to Eve's chest.

"I think that's what she wants, brah."

He continues to hold the now-developed picture away from Lux.

Heil Teemo

11-16-2012

"Thanks, bro." Evelynn gave Brolaf a thumbs up as she enjoyed Lux's no-doubt temporary hand placement.

Ask Brolaf

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelicious View Post
"Thanks, bro." Evelynn gave Brolaf a thumbs up as she enjoyed Lux's no-doubt temporary hand placement.
"I had to repay you for the picture, brah!"

Dear Luxanna

11-16-2012

Lux gasped, and glared at Brolaf. In response, she simply tackled him, grabbing for the picture.

"You give me that, bro!" Lux demanded. "You give me that right now!"

Heil Teemo

11-16-2012

If and when Lux managed to snatch the picture away from Brolaf, she would discover that her sanctity had not been defiled. It was a picture of herself, along with her father and mother, and Garen, in a rather heartwarming family portrait that had been printed in the Demacian newspaper a few months earlier.

"Gotcha."

Murc VonSplinter

11-16-2012

Vask raised a brow at that and shrugged slightly before removing the camo, clearing his throat before tilting his head at Luxanna. "I am a bit curious madame. Surely you are familiar with the Widowmaker's.......habits. Surely you cannot berate her for being true to her nature, one must expect such things and take them in stride. As it is going to happen why not humor her? Surely it would be better than setting yourself up. A dog that is fed will seek only his dish. A dog starved will seek it's master's throat if necessary.