Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AODRG

Senior Member

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
"Well I don't know, that's very odd." Lux said. "This really should be like riding a bike. I... could someone have cursed you?"
"Highly unlikely... Not sure though. I'm not to familiar with cursed magic."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Luxanna

Senior Member

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelicious View Post
Evelynn walks up beside Lux fanning an undeveloped Polaroid picture in her hand. "But this is the real thing..." she taunts, forcing the blond mage to decide if her vivacious friend was being serious or not.
Lux gasped.

"You can't be serious." She said quietly, before growing alarmed. "GIMME!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vask Arroj View Post
Entering the area, Vaskara blinked as he was suddenly aware of the painting that had been brought downstairs. Tilting his head slightly at it and catching the very end of Luxanne's explanation. Blinking at that he looked back at the painting and shrugged.
I hope that suit wasn't too thick, if you're much skinnier than what's on the painting I'd be concerned about your health.
He noted, folding his arms to admire it before glancing at the Demacian female and clearing his throat.
Dearest Luxanna, I was curious about some of your history, namely your historically marked talent at bending light around yourself to make yourself invisible. Why do you not do so int he field? Were you restricted from this by the Institute of war to lower your capabilities? OR do you simply keep that talent of yours for more....clandestine purposes?" He inquired.
"The League doesn't let me do that in matches." Lux replied. "Apparently, it wouldn't be fair."

Quote:
Originally Posted by AODRG View Post
"Highly unlikely... Not sure though. I'm not to familiar with cursed magic."
"The good spells don't have signs, except their results." Lux said, looking him over. "I don't know... you might want to visit the College of Magic and see if they can detect anything on you."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Heil Teemo

Senior Member

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Brolaf View Post
Brolaf points at the picture.
"Can I see it, bro?"
"Sure thing, bro." Evelynn hands Brolaf the now mostly-developed photo, which is actually a stock picture of the entire Crownguard family. She winks at Brolaf to keep up the act and turns back to Lux.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
Lux gasped.

"You can't be serious." She said quietly, before growing alarmed. "GIMME!"
"Too late! Soon the whole world will see your beautiful keister! Muwhahahaa!"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AODRG

Senior Member

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post

"The good spells don't have signs, except their results." Lux said, looking him over. "I don't know... you might want to visit the College of Magic and see if they can detect anything on you."
"Oh... it's probably nothing more than a side effect from spending my time around southern Ionia after the last Rune War. Although...it does seem to have grown more apparent in the recent months."

Randle holds out his hand and concentrates. Suddenly, a blue light surrounds his whole hand for a brief minute before dying down. His hand resembles a scorched arm before flashing a flux of colors and returning normal.

"Well...that sure was...new."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Katárina

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-14-2012

A dagger is throwen at Lux's head, but misses by just a hair. Bits of blonde hair cut by the razor edge of the daggers fall upon the Demacian's shoulder. Upon the hilt of the dagger is tied a note:

Luxanna Crownguard.

What is this I hear about you molesting Riven?! I had thoguht us to have some understanding with each other. So why is it I hear you are harassing my... <Something erased several times> exiled friend, Riven?

She clearly is uncomfortable with your presence as much as you force yourself upon her. Back off.... or else you'll see me in person very soon. Do I need to bring the pictures Evelynn took of you half naked and drunk at Riven's birthday party?

-Katarina Du Couteau

P.S. I'm serious. She's min-<scribbled out>.
P.S.S. I missed on purpose.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Heil Teemo

Senior Member

11-14-2012

Evelynn instinctively reacts to the dagger, lashing out her hand and catching it between her middle and ring finger before it can chop off even a single strand of Lux's hair. She looks around for the culprit for a moment before turning back to Lux and handing her the note that was pinned to it.

"My, aren't we popular?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Luxanna

Senior Member

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelicious View Post
"Sure thing, bro." Evelynn hands Brolaf the now mostly-developed photo, which is actually a stock picture of the entire Crownguard family. She winks at Brolaf to keep up the act and turns back to Lux.



"Too late! Soon the whole world will see your beautiful keister! Muwhahahaa!"
"MY BEAUTIFUL KEISTER IS MY BUSINESS!" Lux exclaimed, pointing at it while blushing fiercely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AODRG View Post
"Oh... it's probably nothing more than a side effect from spending my time around southern Ionia after the last Rune War. Although...it does seem to have grown more apparent in the recent months."

Randle holds out his hand and concentrates. Suddenly, a blue light surrounds his whole hand for a brief minute before dying down. His hand resembles a scorched arm before flashing a flux of colors and returning normal.

"Well...that sure was...new."
Lux tilted her head, furrowing her brow.

"That... WAS odd." She said. "I don't know, I think that was... I don't know." She shrugged helplessly. "I'm sorry, this type of thing isn't my specialty."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Heil Teemo

Senior Member

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
"MY BEAUTIFUL KEISTER IS MY BUSINESS!" Lux exclaimed, pointing at it while blushing fiercely.
"But I claim it, such is its beauty." Evelynn said matter-of-factly, reaching half-heartedly toward Lux's behind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
(I'm disregarding that. It references stuff that happened before I took Lux over = namely, RPing so terrible that it was the REASON I took Lux over. >.< Plus, Riven/Kat is ridiculous. =.=)
((Ah, I understand. A lot of characters have had less than satisfactory RPers over the years. :P ))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AODRG

Senior Member

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
Lux tilted her head, furrowing her brow.

"That... WAS odd." She said. "I don't know, I think that was... I don't know." She shrugged helplessly. "I'm sorry, this type of thing isn't my specialty."
"Mine neither. I'm starting to think I should stop by that College soon. You wouldn't happen to know the direction it's in, would you?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Luxanna

Senior Member

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katárina View Post
A dagger is throwen at Lux's head, but misses by just a hair. Bits of blonde hair cut by the razor edge of the daggers fall upon the Demacian's shoulder. Upon the hilt of the dagger is tied a note:

Luxanna Crownguard.

What is this I hear about you molesting Riven?! I had thoguht us to have some understanding with each other. So why is it I hear you are harassing my... <Something erased several times> exiled friend, Riven?

She clearly is uncomfortable with your presence as much as you force yourself upon her. Back off.... or else you'll see me in person very soon. Do I need to bring the pictures Evelynn took of you half naked and drunk at Riven's birthday party?

-Katarina Du Couteau

P.S. I'm serious. She's min-<scribbled out>.
P.S.S. I missed on purpose.
At which point, the foolish Noxian would get tackled by several Demacian guards, for being foolish enough to think the Crownguard estate wasn't lit up like the Vegas strip for miles around by clairvoyant mages. Even the dagger itself was knocked off course by an arrow mid-flight. Lux just shook her head, idly listening to the guards yell at Katarina and literally throw her over the wall lining Demacia. She landed in a horse stable, on a pile of soiled hay.

"We'll bill you for the horse." One muttered.

Lux read the letter, and frowned. Molesting? With... through the mail? The Institute would surely nerf such an amazing feat of magic if they ever learned of it. Shaking her head at the psychotic ramblings, Lux crumpled the letter up and threw it into the fireplace.