Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Emperor Titus

11-13-2012

((lol Pretty funny picture.))

AODRG

11-13-2012

((I must say....this thread certainly has taken a quick left turn it probably shouldn't have))

Dear Luxanna

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AODRG View Post
((Ken calm down. Unexisted, try asking serious questions.))

Randle sighed, turning off his hand.

"I don't know. Probably an effect from concentrating my summoner magic in one spot."
"Well I don't know, that's very odd." Lux said. "This really should be like riding a bike. I... could someone have cursed you?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Brolaf View Post
Brolaf walks downstairs in Lux's manor.

"Bro, there's no more paper towels!"
Really? Thanks, bro, I didn't realize! Sorry!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unexisted View Post
lux how much energy drink do you guble up a day?
I dunno, two... maybe three... not a dangerous amount!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tentorer View Post
Appearing out of nowhere, Rothus tosses a paper towel roll towards Brolaf. "I used all of it to get some good old-fashioned revenge."
...eep...

Quote:
"Stay cool bro! Anyway Lux I was... NOT snooping around the institute and I found weird things depicting you... Watch yourself okay sis?"
The Summoners knew you were there, they always do. Don't worry, I'll be fine~.

Quote:
Brolaf yells down from upstairs.

"What weird things?"

Suddenly a painting rolls down the stairs.
THAT'S JUST A FLESH BODY SUIT AND SOME MAKEUP! IT WAS FOR CHARITY! Eesh, you summoners!

Heil Teemo

11-14-2012

Evelynn walks up beside Lux fanning an undeveloped Polaroid picture in her hand. "But this is the real thing..." she taunts, forcing the blond mage to decide if her vivacious friend was being serious or not.

Ask Brolaf

11-14-2012

Brolaf appears behind Eve. "Hey."

Tentorer

11-14-2012

Coming back from the bathroom, Rothus pulls his pistol on Evelynn. "Begone foul seductress of the night! Or I shall end you with uh... um..." He proceeds to check his coat for silver bullets or wooden stakes.

Heil Teemo

11-14-2012

Quote:
Brolaf appears behind Eve. "Hey."
Evelynn turns around and smiles at Brolaf, still waiting for the photo to develop. "Hey, bro! What's up?

Quote:
Coming back from the bathroom, Rothus pulls his pistol on Evelynn. "Begone foul seductress of the night! Or I shall end you with uh... um..."
Evelynn jams her finger into the barrel of Rothus' pistol, not even turning her attention away from Brolaf and Lux.

Tentorer

11-14-2012

"Hey! No one touches the guns!" He flips over Eve, and then begins cleaning "Jade".

Ask Brolaf

11-14-2012

Brolaf points at the picture.
"Can I see it, bro?"

Murc VonSplinter

11-14-2012

Entering the area, Vaskara blinked as he was suddenly aware of the painting that had been brought downstairs. Tilting his head slightly at it and catching the very end of Luxanne's explanation. Blinking at that he looked back at the painting and shrugged.
I hope that suit wasn't too thick, if you're much skinnier than what's on the painting I'd be concerned about your health.
He noted, folding his arms to admire it before glancing at the Demacian female and clearing his throat.
Dearest Luxanna, I was curious about some of your history, namely your historically marked talent at bending light around yourself to make yourself invisible. Why do you not do so int he field? Were you restricted from this by the Institute of war to lower your capabilities? OR do you simply keep that talent of yours for more....clandestine purposes?" He inquired.