Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AODRG

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
"Oh..." Lux said slowly. "See... I never had to learn to actually do light magic. It just came to me. I guess I could maybe help you refine it, but I have no idea how to help someone actually learn it."
Randle sighs as he sits down in the closest chair.

"Oh, don't worry. I had...practiced with some light magic a few years before the League was formed, but it was just small stuff. Nothing to your style of course, but the potential was still there."

"Of course, it has been a while since I've used that type of magic, so I'd probably be a bit rusty."

Randle holds his hand out, trying to create a stream of light, but all that appears is a small dim light on the ground.

Dear Luxanna

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tronei View Post
She stopped for a moment, looking back. Obviously she had a look of regret on her face as she saw Luxanna's. She kept going, later, a letter would arrive.

Lady Luxanna,

I hope you can forgive me.

-T.A.S.

A small pouch of gold would be attached to the letter.
Lux sighed, putting on a slight smile at the thought that people weren't completely heartless. She wanted to send a response, but with no return address, there wasn't much she could do. So, she took the letter and pinned it to her front door, and wrote underneath,

I do. Return if you want.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AODRG View Post
Randle sighs as he sits down in the closest chair.

"Oh, don't worry. I had...practiced with some light magic a few years before the League was formed, but it was just small stuff. Nothing to your style of course, but the potential was still there."

"Of course, it has been a while since I've used that type of magic, so I'd probably be a bit rusty."

Randle holds his hand out, trying to create a stream of light, but all that appears is a small dim light on the ground.
"Well, if you ever wanted to mess with Nidalee, that'd work~." Lux joked, smiling mischievously. "But sure, I could work with that, maybe! Certainly we can get you doing something a little better than that, at least~."

AODRG

11-12-2012

Quote:
"Well, if you ever wanted to mess with Nidalee, that'd work~." Lux joked, smiling mischievously. "But sure, I could work with that, maybe! Certainly we can get you doing something a little better than that, at least~."
Randle smirked at Lux's remark.

"Well... it certainly would be an honor to learn from the famous Luxanna Crownguard."

Dear Luxanna

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AODRG View Post
Randle smirked at Lux's remark.

"Well... it certainly would be an honor to learn from the famous Luxanna Crownguard."
"Thanks~." Lux said. "Just wish my teaching career wasn't limited to paper snowflakes for children. I've never really taught anyone magic. Uh... so... what do you... do, to produce light?"

AODRG

11-12-2012

Quote:
"Thanks~." Lux said. "Just wish my teaching career wasn't limited to paper snowflakes for children. I've never really taught anyone magic. Uh... so... what do you... do, to produce light?"

"Well, I used to be able to just concentrate enough my hand would just light up."

Randle holds out his land and tries to light it, but only the tips of his fingers glowed a light blue hue.

"However recently I haven't been able to do more than this before my hand starts to burn."

Unexisted

11-12-2012

Lux what do you think of Alice The Dominator?

Ask the Tempest

11-12-2012

((What the hell is that? Do I even want to know?))

Unexisted

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Tempest View Post
((What the hell is that? Do I even want to know?))
(( wait, you role playing lux? ))

Ask the Tempest

11-12-2012

((No. Im just asking what it is. Idiot.))

Unexisted

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Tempest View Post
((No. Im just asking what it is. Idiot.))
(( what? Your not asking what it is, you react to it as if your the one role playing lux. You said " what the hell is that? Does it look like I want to know?" ))