Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tentorer

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
Lux yelped, and glared at Rothus.

"Don't do that!" She ordered.
"Aw... did I scare you m'lady? Here take this." Rothus reaches into his coat and pulls out a lollipop, chocolate, and a rose.

Dear Luxanna

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tronei View Post
She shrugs. "I don't want to be rude or an idiot in front of Champions though."
"You're not being rude." Lux protested. "You... you come here." She hugged her,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tentorer View Post
"Aw... did I scare you m'lady? Here take this." Rothus reaches into his coat and pulls out a lollipop, chocolate, and a rose.
"...you carry those around with you?" Lux asked quizzically.

Tentorer

11-11-2012

Quote:
"You're not being rude." Lux protested. "You... you come here." She hugged her,

"...you carry those around with you?" Lux asked quizzically.
"Umm, yeah when you live with a little deaf girl you have to reward her when she is able to play music. Now take it before I rethink my offer and pounce you again." At the last remark Rothus smirks.

Hero of Piltover

11-11-2012

She seemed to have a suprised expression on her face, but she returned the hug to Lux.

AODRG

11-11-2012

Quote:
"Sorry." Lux said, with a sympathetic smile. "But I really don't use my laser much unless I'm in a match... Ryze. Thunder is not lightning. It's... well, I'm sure you know the difference." She smiled.
Randle holds his cane, trying to think of some solution.

"Well...I guess I'll just have to deal with the fact this 4,000 gold cane was nothing more than a fancy waste of cash."

Randle sighs and looks back at Lux.

"Say, you're pretty knowledgeable about light properties. You wouldn't happen to know if there is a way to shield oneself from the affects of light temporarily, without of course creating a black hole."

Dear Luxanna

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tentorer View Post
"Umm, yeah when you live with a little deaf girl you have to reward her when she is able to play music. Now take it before I rethink my offer and pounce you again." At the last remark Rothus smirks.
"Aw, no thanks." Lux said. "You give them to her~."

Quote:
She seemed to have a suprised expression on her face, but she returned the hug to Lux.
"Attagirl~." Lux said, as she released her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AODRG View Post
Randle holds his cane, trying to think of some solution.

"Well...I guess I'll just have to deal with the fact this 4,000 gold cane was nothing more than a fancy waste of cash."

Randle sighs and looks back at Lux.

"Say, you're pretty knowledgeable about light properties. You wouldn't happen to know if there is a way to shield oneself from the affects of light temporarily, without of course creating a black hole."
"Well, magic can bend light." Lux said. "I guess you could learn a light-based invisibility spell. If you put enough power into it, it could function as a slipspace field while you're teleporting~."

AODRG

11-11-2012

Quote:
"Well, magic can bend light." Lux said. "I guess you could learn a light-based invisibility spell. If you put enough power into it, it could function as a slipspace field while you're teleporting~."
"Yes but bending light is something I unfortunately can't do yet. Perhaps you could instruct me in your ways, if you're not busy of course."

Hero of Piltover

11-11-2012

She smiles, amused. "Thank you." She starts to walk out, but then stops, as she reveals a coinpurse from under her cloak. "Thanks for this too, Luxanna." And then she sprints out, and away from the place.

Dear Luxanna

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AODRG View Post
"Yes but bending light is something I unfortunately can't do yet. Perhaps you could instruct me in your ways, if you're not busy of course."
"Oh..." Lux said slowly. "See... I never had to learn to actually do light magic. It just came to me. I guess I could maybe help you refine it, but I have no idea how to help someone actually learn it."

Quote:
She smiles, amused. "Thank you." She starts to walk out, but then stops, as she reveals a coinpurse from under her cloak. "Thanks for this too, Luxanna." And then she sprints out, and away from the place.
Lux gasped as she realized what had just happened. And after a few moments, she sighed. She had plenty more money, but that woman had taken advantage of her kindness. And she mocked Lux with it! That was just cruel. Looking hurt, Lux idly closed the door.

Hero of Piltover

11-12-2012

She stopped for a moment, looking back. Obviously she had a look of regret on her face as she saw Luxanna's. She kept going, later, a letter would arrive.

Lady Luxanna,

I hope you can forgive me.

-T.A.S.

A small pouch of gold would be attached to the letter.