Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Unexisted

10-31-2012

.....luxury.... not everyone have that ...poor poor Ezreal...oh will, at least he got brains. He can survive anywhere. I hope Ezreal planning to past down his genes. :/ ( not saying lux is stupid, don't get It twisted, I love lux.)

Dear Luxanna

10-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unexisted View Post
.....luxury.... not everyone have that ...poor poor Ezreal...oh will, at least he got brains. He can survive anywhere. I hope Ezreal planning to past down his genes. :/ ( not saying lux is stupid, don't get It twisted, I love lux.)
That's... really not any of our business.

Unexisted

10-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
That's... really not any of our business.
No no no, I-I was just thinking out loud.

Tentorer

10-31-2012

"Oh really? That sounded like a suggestion to me." Rothus appears from the shadows. "Anyway, Lux I hope everything is back where I found it?"

Unexisted

10-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tentorer View Post
"Oh really? That sounded like a suggestion to me." Rothus appears from the shadows. "Anyway, Lux I hope everything is back where I found it?"
" wh-what are you talking about? That's what you said, th..those word came out of your mouth not mind."

Dear Luxanna

11-01-2012

Quote:
No no no, I-I was just thinking out loud.
Still... you shouldn't be thinking about that.

Quote:
Lux squeaked in surprise, jumping away from Rothus. After seeing who he was, she calmed down.

"Y-yes, I put everything back." She said. "...thanks for your honesty. No harm done, so I guess no guards have to know about it~."

Tentorer

11-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
Still... you shouldn't be thinking about that.

Lux squeaked in surprise, jumping away from Rothus. After seeing who he was, she calmed down.

"Y-yes, I put everything back." She said. "...thanks for your honesty. No harm done, so I guess no guards have to know about it~."
"Yes that's how I would prefer it. Anyway I 'got rid' of the guy who wanted that stuff so no other thieves will break into your house. Call it the honor among thieves."

Unexisted

11-01-2012

Lux what makes you blush and why?

Dear Luxanna

11-02-2012

Quote:
"Yes that's how I would prefer it. Anyway I 'got rid' of the guy who wanted that stuff so no other thieves will break into your house. Call it the honor among thieves."
"Didn't know there was such a thing." Lux commented, then smiled. "Thank you~."

Quote:
Lux what makes you blush and why?
...I'd rather not say. People might use it against me!

Heil Teemo

11-02-2012

"I wouldn't," Evelynn says playfully, popping up behind Lux and tickling her ribs. "C'mon Lux, tell me what makes you blush."