Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Ask Lux(anna)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Unexisted

Senior Member

10-31-2012

.....luxury.... not everyone have that ...poor poor Ezreal...oh will, at least he got brains. He can survive anywhere. I hope Ezreal planning to past down his genes. :/ ( not saying lux is stupid, don't get It twisted, I love lux.)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Luxanna

Senior Member

10-31-2012

Quote:
Unexisted:
.....luxury.... not everyone have that ...poor poor Ezreal...oh will, at least he got brains. He can survive anywhere. I hope Ezreal planning to past down his genes. :/ ( not saying lux is stupid, don't get It twisted, I love lux.)

That's... really not any of our business.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Unexisted

Senior Member

10-31-2012

Quote:
Dear Luxanna:
That's... really not any of our business.

No no no, I-I was just thinking out loud.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tentorer

Senior Member

10-31-2012

"Oh really? That sounded like a suggestion to me." Rothus appears from the shadows. "Anyway, Lux I hope everything is back where I found it?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Unexisted

Senior Member

10-31-2012

Quote:
Tentorer:
"Oh really? That sounded like a suggestion to me." Rothus appears from the shadows. "Anyway, Lux I hope everything is back where I found it?"

" wh-what are you talking about? That's what you said, th..those word came out of your mouth not mind."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Luxanna

Senior Member

11-01-2012

Quote:
Unexisted:
No no no, I-I was just thinking out loud.

Still... you shouldn't be thinking about that.

Quote:
Tentorer:
"Oh really? That sounded like a suggestion to me." Rothus appears from the shadows. "Anyway, Lux I hope everything is back where I found it?"

Lux squeaked in surprise, jumping away from Rothus. After seeing who he was, she calmed down.

"Y-yes, I put everything back." She said. "...thanks for your honesty. No harm done, so I guess no guards have to know about it~."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tentorer

Senior Member

11-01-2012

Quote:
Dear Luxanna:
Still... you shouldn't be thinking about that.


Lux squeaked in surprise, jumping away from Rothus. After seeing who he was, she calmed down.

"Y-yes, I put everything back." She said. "...thanks for your honesty. No harm done, so I guess no guards have to know about it~."

"Yes that's how I would prefer it. Anyway I 'got rid' of the guy who wanted that stuff so no other thieves will break into your house. Call it the honor among thieves."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Unexisted

Senior Member

11-01-2012

Lux what makes you blush and why?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Luxanna

Senior Member

11-02-2012

Quote:
Tentorer:
"Yes that's how I would prefer it. Anyway I 'got rid' of the guy who wanted that stuff so no other thieves will break into your house. Call it the honor among thieves."

"Didn't know there was such a thing." Lux commented, then smiled. "Thank you~."

Quote:
Unexisted:
Lux what makes you blush and why?

...I'd rather not say. People might use it against me!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Heil Teemo

Senior Member

11-02-2012

"I wouldn't," Evelynn says playfully, popping up behind Lux and tickling her ribs. "C'mon Lux, tell me what makes you blush."