Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Unexisted

10-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
"...she forced this!" Lux protested. "Get your mind out of the gutter, bro! I told you a thousand times, all that cold drink right on your head isn't good for you!"

Uh... hi?
"So, I hear you secretly hang out with Ezreal in deep forests, what were you guys doing? " Carefully look at lux's eyes and her movements.

Unexisted

10-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Tempest View Post
((Didnt I tell you to stop being weird.))
(( I said It's testing, a person can lie all they want, but her/ his eyes can't lie))

Ask the Tempest

10-27-2012

((What the hell bro. Its still weird.))

Ebonmaw Dragon

10-27-2012

((Just saying: Ezreal only loves Pearl...)

Dear Luxanna

10-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unexisted View Post
"So, I hear you secretly hang out with Ezreal in deep forests, what were you guys doing? " Carefully look at lux's eyes and her movements.
"...I know what you're thinking." Lux said accusingly. "I haven't done that in months! He... we tried doing the dating thing, he took me on his explorations... but he loves that more than he wants a relationship. That's why we split up."

Tentorer

10-27-2012

"Aww.. poor Luxxy, anyway I came to see how you were feeling."

Ask Koggy Maw

10-27-2012

Quote:
Lux smiled, and stopped concenreating. Immediately, the sphere simply faded, briefly illuminating the room as the energy dissipated.

"You're welcome, Kog'maw." Lux said. "I love showing off my skills. Maybe it'll inspire people watching to take up the craft themselves~."
Kog'maw looks at Lux, making a happy face and replied to her.

''Maybe! Koggy will go now, we wants to return our costume in our nest, since you've show to Koggy what we wanted to see. Bye now!''

Then, Kog'maw begins to leave Luxanna's place while waving at her. Then, he stumbles on some barrels.

''We okay!'' The void creature says as he begin to stand up and takes the right path for leaving.

Unexisted

10-27-2012

Quote:
"...I know what you're thinking." Lux said accusingly. "I haven't done that in months! He... we tried doing the dating thing, he took me on his explorations... but he loves that more than he wants a relationship. That's why we split up."
Not possible! Shyvana and others said they saw Ezreal asking questions about you. he try to figure out what you like and what your interest are, he even taking notes of it. He try hard on you just as much as his exploring. He had secretly looking at when you don't realize he was there. Ezreal said seeing you smile makes him happy, being around you make him very nervous and lost track of what he was thinking and doing. This guy is first time you know? He lack knowledge of dating a girl. All men deserve a second chance. One time he told me that he fear that he would ruin your background by being with you because you a noble and he just a wild kid who had no background and realize by nobody, after heard him say something like that hurts my heart really bad. It just sad.

Ask the Tempest

10-27-2012

((Lux has a boy freind.))

Unexisted

10-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Tempest View Post
((Lux has a boy freind.))
(( I heard garden has affection with Kataina, I mean for both of them ))