Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

StrengthPrevails

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
Lux stared at Darius. She opened her mouth to speak, but reconsidered, closing it and giving an exasperated exhale through her nose. She tried hard to think of what to say, but the ideological differences were so great between them, it almost seemed pointless.

"It's not... pity." Lux finally said. "I was just trying to help you. Or is it still a sign of weakness to show mercy to a defeated opponent?"

She tried not to say the last part judgmentally, but it was hard not to.
"If it is not pity then it was your own weakness showing. On the battlefield I cannot afford to show mercy. There is no place for mercy in Noxus. If an opponent is defeated, they are simply that. Defeated. I do not simply throw a battle to prevent that. Whether or not the defeated are slain is another debate." His expression was difficult to read and his tone hadn't changed but he could tell Lux was growing flustered.

AskKarthus

10-07-2012

Quote:
"Erm... which one?" Lux asked, with a proper smile.
Any. It doesn't matter. Improper casting of my type of magic can kill the caster. Also, mimicry is generally considered crass.

Dear Luxanna

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Daržus View Post
"If it is not pity then it was your own weakness showing. On the battlefield I cannot afford to show mercy. There is no place for mercy in Noxus. If an opponent is defeated, they are simply that. Defeated. I do not simply throw a battle to prevent that. Whether or not the defeated are slain is another debate." His expression was difficult to read and his tone hadn't changed but he could tell Lux was growing flustered.
"It's the debate we're having!" Lux exclaimed, indeed getting flustered. "It's like you'd have been happier if I marched up to you when you were on your knees and kicked your nose in! That's just messed up!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskKarthus View Post
Any. It doesn't matter. Improper casting of my type of magic can kill the caster. Also, mimicry is generally considered crass.
"Well, I haven't really tried." Lux replied. "But I'm sure I could create little balls of exploding light, if I wanted."

Ask Riven

10-07-2012

Lux would receive a small package in the mail. Inside, she would find her hairband that had been left with Riven the night of her birthday. A small letter was attached to it as well. It would read as follows...

Lux,

I seem to have come into possession of this. I am returning it to you. It seems the Widowmaker has somehow managed to get a copy of the Du Couteau mansion's security tapes of that night, and she had the gall to send me a copy of said tape. ...I'm sorry if I caused you any discomfort that evening... I was simply not myself...

- Riven

Dear Luxanna

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Riven View Post
Lux would receive a small package in the mail. Inside, she would find her hairband that had been left with Riven the night of her birthday. A small letter was attached to it as well. It would read as follows...

Lux,

I seem to have come into possession of this. I am returning it to you. It seems the Widowmaker has somehow managed to get a copy of the Du Couteau mansion's security tapes of that night, and she had the gall to send me a copy of said tape. ...I'm sorry if I caused you any discomfort that evening... I was simply not myself...

- Riven
It's no problem, Riven! Eve and Sarah leering at my jumpsuit are not your fault. I was happy to give you the armor off my back, as it were. Call it the Demacian thing to do.

And you know... I'm kind of glad she did. I really got to know you that night. I felt like we really bonded. I was so disappointed when I realized you probably wouldn't have remembered any of it. I know you watching yourself have fun with someone isn't the same as actually remembering it, but I hope some of the footage rubbed off on you. I just... really want to get to know you better.

I know this is creepy. Sorry!

Lux~

Ask Koggy Maw

10-07-2012

Quote:
Lux smiled at the interest.

"I can control any light... to a degree." Lux said. "I can bend light to create all sorts of illusions. I've been experimenting with removing light from an area... you know, like Nocturne. But that's kinda iffy right now. Oh well. It doesn't matter where the light comes from, I CAN control it. For the most part, though, I create my own light."
''Oooh... Koggy sees... Even smallest light, you can illuminate a room?''

Kog'maw looks around... hoping to see that little sphere light reappears... but no sight of it. So, Koggy asks something else.

''Do you can change color of your own light? If you can... Kog'maw wanna see!''

Ask Brolaf

10-07-2012

Brolaf looks around.

"The room suddenly became very crowded, bros."

Ask Riven

10-07-2012

Quote:
It's no problem, Riven! Eve and Sarah leering at my jumpsuit are not your fault. I was happy to give you the armor off my back, as it were. Call it the Demacian thing to do.

And you know... I'm kind of glad she did. I really got to know you that night. I felt like we really bonded. I was so disappointed when I realized you probably wouldn't have remembered any of it. I know you watching yourself have fun with someone isn't the same as actually remembering it, but I hope some of the footage rubbed off on you. I just... really want to get to know you better.

I know this is creepy. Sorry!

Lux~
Don't worry, it isn't the first time I've heard those words from someone I barely know... I don't know who the person was you met or bonded with at the party, but that isn't truly who I am. However, I have promised to meet with you in Demacia some time, and when we do, perhaps you can get to know a little more of the real me.

- Riven

Dear Luxanna

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Koggy Maw View Post
''Oooh... Koggy sees... Even smallest light, you can illuminate a room?''

Kog'maw looks around... hoping to see that little sphere light reappears... but no sight of it. So, Koggy asks something else.

''Do you can change color of your own light? If you can... Kog'maw wanna see!''
"I don't need any light to light up a room." Lux replied, with a smile. "I can create my own light... but I can't change the color. Sorry!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Brolaf View Post
Brolaf looks around.

"The room suddenly became very crowded, bros."
"I know. It's fun, isn't it, bro?" Lux asked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Riven View Post
Don't worry, it isn't the first time I've heard those words from someone I barely know... I don't know who the person was you met or bonded with at the party, but that isn't truly who I am. However, I have promised to meet with you in Demacia some time, and when we do, perhaps you can get to know a little more of the real me.

- Riven
Oh, don't worry, I didn't bond with the drinking and the... well, nevermind. Despite what most people think, even Demacians can... erm... "have a good time". I've seen that stuff before. I looked past it, I bonded with you. Looking forward to meeting you at some point!

Lux~

Heil Teemo

10-07-2012

((Riven and Evelynn might be getting into a fight, Lux.

... You should join! ))