Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Luxanna

09-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelicious View Post
((This is me making it up too you. <3 ))

Evelynn, figuring the prank had lasted long enough, was about to sit up, reveal her dastardly plan, and receive a number of slaps from Lux. Instead, she had one of those disgusting potions dumped down her throat.

Practically vomiting, she sat up and turned away, hacking and coughing as the foul liquid dribbled down her throat. "I was kidding, I was kidding!"
Lux gasped, shocked at the audacity and cruelty of this prank. She was trembling with fear! Lux stared at Eve, breathing hard.

"THAT WAS NOT FUNNY!" She yelled, pointing at Eve. "I thought... I... you... the potion is punishment for your misdeeds, Evelynn!"

Heil Teemo

09-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
Lux gasped, shocked at the audacity and cruelty of this prank. She was trembling with fear! Lux stared at Eve, breathing hard.

"THAT WAS NOT FUNNY!" She yelled, pointing at Eve. "I thought... I... you... the potion is punishment for your misdeeds, Evelynn!"
Evelynn tried to laugh between coughs and spitting on Lux's floor, but ultimately settled on reaching out and grabbing her friend in a hug. "I know, and I'm sorry. I'll make sure to prank you gently from now on."

Stormer1337

09-30-2012

((thats almost exactly what happend on my thread O_o ))

Dear Luxanna

09-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelicious View Post
Evelynn tried to laugh between coughs and spitting on Lux's floor, but ultimately settled on reaching out and grabbing her friend in a hug. "I know, and I'm sorry. I'll make sure to prank you gently from now on."
"Hmph. Good!" Lux said, slowly calming down as she returned the hug. "I like it as long as it's gentle. I know it's fun! That was just a little too much."

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask rumb1e View Post
((thats almost exactly what happend on my thread O_o ))
(XD)

Stormer1337

09-30-2012

(( I pretended to be dead, and then... awkward.))

Heil Teemo

09-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
"Hmph. Good!" Lux said, slowly calming down as she returned the hug. "I like it as long as it's gentle. I know it's fun! That was just a little too much."
Evelynn released Lux and stood back up with her in tow shortly thereafter. "You know, this all could have been avoided if you'd just tell me about your carpet." Evelynn said in a sing-song manner, the illusory burns vanishing and her clothing returning to normal.

Ask Brolaf

09-30-2012

Brolaf is rolling on the floor, cackling with laughter.

Ask Brolaf

09-30-2012

Brolaf sits up, realizing something.

"Hang on, bros. Lux got mad while Eve was writing the letter. So that DOES mean he's seen..."

Brolaf looks at Lux, mouth agape.

Dear Luxanna

09-30-2012

Lux was about to respond to Eve, when Brolaf started making himself known. Lux frowned at his laughter, and then, he asked his horrible, horrible question.

"Hey, yo!" Lux protested, approaching Brolaf. "That is NOT cool, bro! Don't ask that!"

Ask Brolaf

09-30-2012

Brolaf looks at Lux.

"It wasn't a question."

Surprisingly, he doesn't say bro.