Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Luxanna

09-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelicious View Post
"Fine then. I'll ask lover boy."

Evelyn whipped out a pen and a piece of paper and began to dictate out loud.

"Dear Klarth..."
"You stop that!" Lux ordered, pointing at Eve. "You stop that right now!"

Heil Teemo

09-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
"You stop that!" Lux ordered, pointing at Eve. "You stop that right now!"
"I have a very important question about Lux, one that you can hopefully answer for me... period." Evelynn looked up at Lux with a wicked grin.

Dear Luxanna

09-30-2012

Quote:
"I have a very important question about Lux, one that you can hopefully answer for me... period." Evelynn looked up at Lux with a wicked grin.
"I'm warning you!" Lux exclaimed, readying her baton.

Heil Teemo

09-30-2012

Quote:
"I'm warning you!" Lux exclaimed, readying her baton.
"I don't suppose you've caught said girlfriend in a position compromising enough to see the color of her--"

Dear Luxanna

09-30-2012

Quote:
"I don't suppose you've caught said girlfriend in a position compromising enough to see the color of her--"
Lux threw a little ball of light at Evelynn... and then immediately regretted it.

"Sorry!" She exclaimed.

Heil Teemo

09-30-2012

The ball of light struck Evelynn, incinerating the paper and pen she was holding, scorching her chest and neck black, and knocking her to the ground a smoking heap.

Evelynn gasped and struggled for a moment before her eyes closed and she went silent.

Dear Luxanna

09-30-2012

"EVE!" Lux shrieked, diving to the floor and crawling beside the Widowmaker. Lux grabbed her and shook her. "Eve, speak to me!"

Heil Teemo

09-30-2012

Quote:
"EVE!" Lux shrieked, diving to the floor and crawling beside the Widowmaker. Lux grabbed her and shook her. "Eve, speak to me!"
Evelynn's eyes cracked open and she looked lazily up at Lux. One shaking hand reached up. "You... were... a good friend..."

Dear Luxanna

09-30-2012

Quote:
Evelynn's eyes cracked open and she looked lazily up at Lux. One shaking hand reached up. "You... were... a good friend..."
(You are evil. xD)

"No!" Lux yelled, tears welling up. "You live! You are not dying!"

Lux got up, and ran to her bookshelf. She retrieved a healing potion, and dove down beside Eve again. And without hesitation, she uncorked the potion, and upended the bottle into Eve's mouth.

Heil Teemo

09-30-2012

Quote:
(You are evil. xD)

"No!" Lux yelled, tears welling up. "You live! You are not dying!"

Lux got up, and ran to her bookshelf. She retrieved a healing potion, and dove down beside Eve again. And without hesitation, she uncorked the potion, and upended the bottle into Eve's mouth.
((This is me making it up too you. <3 ))

Evelynn, figuring the prank had lasted long enough, was about to sit up, reveal her dastardly plan, and receive a number of slaps from Lux. Instead, she had one of those disgusting potions dumped down her throat.

Practically vomiting, she sat up and turned away, hacking and coughing as the foul liquid dribbled down her throat. "I was kidding, I was kidding!"