Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Ask Lux(anna)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Heil Teemo

Senior Member

09-27-2012

Quote:
Dear Luxanna:
"Of course I don't mind dressing up!" Lux said, motioning at her fishnetty dress. "See? I'm wearing this!"


"Oh, then... what about this?" Evelynn pulls from the wardrobe a pink string bikini.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Brolaf

Senior Member

09-27-2012

Brolaf nods at Eve.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Unexisted

Senior Member

09-27-2012

Lux,did you know that league made you a new picture? The new picture of you was gorgeously pretty.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Heil Teemo

Senior Member

09-27-2012

Quote:
Unexisted:
Lux,did you know that league made you a new picture? The new picture of you was gorgeously pretty.


"He means you weren't pretty before, Lux."

Evelynn shakes her head in disappointment.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fizz

Senior Member

09-27-2012

Quote:
Tsaalyo:
Lux flished a bright red.

"I... I guess I could wear that..." She said nervously.


"I know, Summoner. I did pose for it, you know~." Lux said, with a smile. "Thank you!"


"...you're not sad at all!" Lux exclaimed, pointing accusingly at Eve.
((You've been getting sloppy as of late.))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Luxanna

Senior Member

09-27-2012

Quote:
Evelicious:
"Oh, then... what about this?" Evelynn pulls from the wardrobe a pink string bikini.

Lux flished a bright red.

"I... I guess I could wear that..." She said nervously.

Quote:
Unexisted:
Lux,did you know that league made you a new picture? The new picture of you was gorgeously pretty.

"I know, Summoner. I did pose for it, you know~." Lux said, with a smile. "Thank you!"

Quote:
Evelicious:
"He means you weren't pretty before, Lux."

Evelynn shakes her head in disappointment.

"...you're not sad at all!" Lux exclaimed, pointing accusingly at Eve.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Heil Teemo

Senior Member

09-27-2012

Quote:
Dear Luxanna:
Lux flished a bright red.

"I... I guess I could wear that..." She said nervously.


"...you're not sad at all!" Lux exclaimed, pointing accusingly at Eve.


"Um... yes, I am." Evelynn turns on the waterworks again and thrusts the bikini into Lux's arms.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Unexisted

Senior Member

09-27-2012

Quote:
Evelicious:
"He means you weren't pretty before, Lux."

Evelynn shakes her head in disappointment.

I never said that. Those are not coming from me. Those words are coming from you.not me. I know you met it that,and you want to say it. Don't ever take anyone's good words and turn it into negative meaning.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Luxanna

Senior Member

09-27-2012

Quote:
Evelicious:
"Um... yes, I am." Evelynn turns on the waterworks again and thrusts the bikini into Lux's arms.

Lux took the bikini, and looked at Evelynn. She was moved by the crying, but she was clearly skeptical.

"...if you want me to wear this, I'll need a beach skirt to go with it." Lux said, relenting.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Heil Teemo

Senior Member

09-27-2012

Quote:
Dear Luxanna:
Lux took the bikini, and looked at Evelynn. She was moved by the crying, but she was clearly skeptical.

"...if you want me to wear this, I'll need a beach skirt to go with it." Lux said, relenting.


Evelynn made a face. "That kind of defeats the purpose of the incredibly tiny and revealing bikini, hon."