Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Brolaf

09-25-2012

Brolaf nods, after waking up from a short graggy-induced nap.

Heil Teemo

09-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
"Hey!" Lux protested, all offended. "I may not have Miss Fortune's body, but I still need a bra!"

And then she had her picture taken. She immediately calmed down, and smiled nervously.

"Must you?" She asked, hands on her hips and a shy smile on her face.
"No you don't. Your body is beautiful. You certainly don't need a bra." Evelynn looked at the slowly developing photo and smiled up at her impromptu model. "I must," Evelynn winked and snapped another photo. "Don't worry, these are just for me. Now, strike a pose, you sexy thing, you."

Dear Luxanna

09-25-2012

Lux blushed.

"D-don't call me that!" She protested. "I mean, I..." Lux rubbed her arm nervously. "Pose like what?"

Heil Teemo

09-25-2012

Quote:
Lux blushed.

"D-don't call me that!" She protested. "I mean, I..." Lux rubbed her arm nervously. "Pose like what?"
"Don't call you pretty? Attractive? Physically pleasing?" Evelynn waggled her eyebrows, obviously getting a great deal of joy out of this. "Sexy? Perish the thought. Now, pose... I don't know. Something natural. Something that doesn't make you want to run in fear of your pure feminine form being exploited or whatever wacky neurosis you have."

Dear Luxanna

09-26-2012

"...that's not a wacky neurosis, it's perfectly valid!" Lux protested. "Not everyone is comfortable walking around in five square inches of cloth!"

Lux looked at the ground nervously, trying to think of some kind of pose. Finally, she looked at the camera. With a big smile, she held a hand behind her back, and made a peace sign for the camera.

SandscourgeSkarn

09-26-2012

"I see you are busy."

Skarner turned and left, not taking the time to give the door its common courtesy, destroying the frame as he did.

Heil Teemo

09-26-2012

Quote:
"...that's not a wacky neurosis, it's perfectly valid!" Lux protested. "Not everyone is comfortable walking around in five square inches of cloth!"

Lux looked at the ground nervously, trying to think of some kind of pose. Finally, she looked at the camera. With a big smile, she held a hand behind her back, and made a peace sign for the camera.
Evelynn chuckled and snapped the photo. She pulled out the undeveloped film and fanned it a bit. "Well, I'll make a proper woman out of you yet. I just have to get you to pose sans the clothing... as well as the beige jumpsuit. You'd probably never give me that beautiful big smile then, though."

Ask Brolaf

09-26-2012

Brolaf nods in agreement.

Dear Luxanna

09-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SandscourgeSkarn View Post
"I see you are busy."

Skarner turned and left, not taking the time to give the door its common courtesy, destroying the frame as he did.
(I MISSED YOUR POST. ;.; )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelicious View Post
Evelynn chuckled and snapped the photo. She pulled out the undeveloped film and fanned it a bit. "Well, I'll make a proper woman out of you yet. I just have to get you to pose sans the clothing... as well as the beige jumpsuit. You'd probably never give me that beautiful big smile then, though."
"That is not happening!" Lux said, flushing red as she pointed at Eve. "A proper woman does not do that!"

Heil Teemo

09-26-2012

Quote:
"That is not happening!" Lux said, flushing red as she pointed at Eve. "A proper woman does not do that!"
"So you're calling me..." Evelynn's eyes begin to water. "Improper?" Her lips quivers and low hiccuping noises escape from her throat.