Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

st0pb0t

09-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
"Alright!" Lux said. "Well... just try it again. And you!" She looked at Eve. "Behave!"
Evelynn pouts and sits back down. "Fine. You never let me have any fun."

Dear Luxanna

09-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razmig View Post
"alright then" Razmig closes his eyes once again and tries to create light in his hands. After a few seconds a small spark appears in his hands that begins to glow slightly.

"Hey! i made something"
"Very good~!" Lux exclaimed happily, clapping her hands together. "Once you know how to use magic, creating different things is just a matter of willing it to be! ...well, unless you're like Ryze." She smiled. "He really should visit the College of Magic sometime. Can't believe he still has to read his spells!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelicious View Post
Evelynn pouts and sits back down. "Fine. You never let me have any fun."
"...what do you mean 'let you'?" Lux asked quizzically. "Am I your mother, or something?"

st0pb0t

09-23-2012

Quote:
"...what do you mean 'let you'?" Lux asked quizzically. "Am I your mother, or something?"
"This is your home, isn't it? Besides, as much as I'd like to just ravish you, I'm trying to be less touchy-feely... without permission. I need to convince you to undress, and that's easier when I'm nice."

Razie

09-23-2012

Razmig pulls out his checklist and checks off Lux

"Next, Morgana! Although, i think it would be a good idea if i didn't mention you teaching me. I'm a fan of having my soul intact!"

He bows to Lux before leaving "And thanks for the lesson!"

Dear Luxanna

09-23-2012

Quote:
"This is your home, isn't it? Besides, as much as I'd like to just ravish you, I'm trying to be less touchy-feely... without permission. I need to convince you to undress, and that's easier when I'm nice."
Lux gasped, looking at Eve, completely outraged.

"Do NOT be nice to me just to take my clothes off!" She demanded, pointing accusingly at Eve.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razmig View Post
Razmig pulls out his checklist and checks off Lux

"Next, Morgana! Although, i think it would be a good idea if i didn't mention you teaching me. I'm a fan of having my soul intact!"

He bows to Lux before leaving "And thanks for the lesson!"
"Eep... good luck." Lux said. "Morgana is very protective of her spells... you're welcome, though!" She smiled brightly.

st0pb0t

09-23-2012

Quote:
Lux gasped, looking at Eve, completely outraged.

"Do NOT be nice to me just to take my clothes off!" She demanded, pointing accusingly at Eve.
"No, no, I'm nice to you because I like you too, but I'm not going to lie about my motives."

Evelynn shuffles up to Lux and wraps an arm around her shoulder, hugging her close. "How can I not like you? You're adorable. Like a blonde teddy bear..."

SandscourgeSkarn

09-23-2012

It took a few tries, but inevitably, the Brackern had managed to squirm through the door without causing it to shatter. From his perhaps ill-suited entrance, he waited, maw set sternly in thought. The Crownguard girl was the first he would think to question about Demacian life and culture, if only for the fact that she seemed the least assuming and opinionated of the city-state, at least as far as appearance concerned him.

Nevertheless, even if he were wrong it wouldn't stop him questioning her about the ideals of the place. She was young, and from what he had heard, fairly open with her thoughts and feelings. The Brackern's greatest reason in asking the young blonde girl was because of her age. Perhaps he was wrong in assuming she was still of an age where opinions were easily swayed, but he did not think so.

His query was slow in coming, but when it did, it carried the weight of secrets millennia old, of knowledge that had seen millions of species live and die out in what felt as a blink did. "Luminous one, tell me what it is that Demacia means to you. What truth they have that you ascribe to, so that my curiosity may be sated."

Dear Luxanna

09-24-2012

Quote:
"No, no, I'm nice to you because I like you too, but I'm not going to lie about my motives."

Evelynn shuffles up to Lux and wraps an arm around her shoulder, hugging her close. "How can I not like you? You're adorable. Like a blonde teddy bear..."
Lux flushed lightly, pouting.

"You're worse than Garen." She said, crossing her arms and leaning on Eve.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SandscourgeSkarn View Post
It took a few tries, but inevitably, the Brackern had managed to squirm through the door without causing it to shatter. From his perhaps ill-suited entrance, he waited, maw set sternly in thought. The Crownguard girl was the first he would think to question about Demacian life and culture, if only for the fact that she seemed the least assuming and opinionated of the city-state, at least as far as appearance concerned him.

Nevertheless, even if he were wrong it wouldn't stop him questioning her about the ideals of the place. She was young, and from what he had heard, fairly open with her thoughts and feelings. The Brackern's greatest reason in asking the young blonde girl was because of her age. Perhaps he was wrong in assuming she was still of an age where opinions were easily swayed, but he did not think so.

His query was slow in coming, but when it did, it carried the weight of secrets millennia old, of knowledge that had seen millions of species live and die out in what felt as a blink did. "Luminous one, tell me what it is that Demacia means to you. What truth they have that you ascribe to, so that my curiosity may be sated."
Lux wanted to offer Skarner help as he fought his way through the door, but short of just blasting it wider with her Final Spark, there wasn't much she could think of that would be of any assistance. So she just watched Skarner finally fight his way through.

"Wow..." She said thoughtfully, giving her head a tilt as she looked at Skarner. It took her several seconds to respond. "Demacia is my home. It's where I feel safest and happiest." She explained. "It... there are so many injustices in Valoran, so many horrible places and people, so much greed, suffering, and death. I want to help all those people, I want to make Valoran a better place for everyone. People say this or that about Demacia, but that's all we aspire to. A bright, safe world where everyone can be healthy and happy." She smiled. "Victory for our allies, defeat for our enemies, and justice for all."

Dojel

09-24-2012

Dojel wrote a message and knocked on Lux's door
Delivery for Luxanna Crownguard!
A note would be left on her doorstep, and the messenger would be leaving

Quote:
Crownguard.
I heard of what you said to The Exile. While I suppose you meant it to be supportive, I must request that you choose your words carefully, lest you trigger unwished sorrow. Also, despite everything you may believe in, I'm still "dead"...
-Alastor-

Dear Luxanna

09-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dojel View Post
Dojel wrote a message and knocked on Lux's door
Delivery for Luxanna Crownguard!
A note would be left on her doorstep, and the messenger would be leaving
Lux tilted her head, furrowing her brow. Who was Alastor? One of the Noxians Demacia arrested? A Demacian soldier killed in battle? The message was more confusing than anything else.