Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Luxanna

09-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinyl Bot View Post
Evelynn swooned and took another sip of her energy drink. This stuff was pretty good, though no substitute for a good red wine. "Ah, young love. You're such a lucky girl, Lux. I hope you both make each other very happy for years to come."
"Aw." Lux cooed, beaming. "Thank you, Evelynn! Here's hoping, right~?" She grinned happily, and drank more of her energy drink.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskPantheon View Post
Of course not. I simply was making a point about how often I am criticized for what I wear.
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend! It's just that... well, Demacia is a pretty high class place. But you're a champion, I guess anything you wear should slide. Sorry for bugging you about this.

Heil Teemo

09-13-2012

Evelynn cracked open another Red Rain and offered a fresh one to Lux as well. "So, now that we have the mushy stuff out of the way... have you two at least kissed?" Evelynn slid up again Lux's side and leaned her head on Lux's shoulder, looking up at her with teasing eyes. "C'mon, I can keep a secret."

AskPantheon

09-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend! It's just that... well, Demacia is a pretty high class place. But you're a champion, I guess anything you wear should slide. Sorry for bugging you about this.
Right. At least you had the decency to apologize. Regardless, I shall try to observe Demacian basic training sometime in the near future.

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-13-2012

Quote:
"Aw." Lux cooed, beaming. "Thank you, Evelynn! Here's hoping, right~?" She grinned happily, and drank more of her energy drink.

Just to play devil's advocate, to the Rakkor, there is no higher class than a warrior. if he shows up in his League attire, it is the fanciest outfit he has, in his opinion.

People have worn worse......Cowboy Alister......all that back hair........Ergherhehrhdlcvbcmkkl...*BARF*

Dear Luxanna

09-13-2012

Quote:
Evelynn cracked open another Red Rain and offered a fresh one to Lux as well. "So, now that we have the mushy stuff out of the way... have you two at least kissed?" Evelynn slid up again Lux's side and leaned her head on Lux's shoulder, looking up at her with teasing eyes. "C'mon, I can keep a secret."
Lux blushed brightly.

"Y-yes." She said quietly, smiling in a silly manner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskPantheon View Post
Right. At least you had the decency to apologize. Regardless, I shall try to observe Demacian basic training sometime in the near future.
Looking forward to it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geokhan View Post
Just to play devil's advocate, to the Rakkor, there is no higher class than a warrior. if he shows up in his League attire, it is the fanciest outfit he has, in his opinion.

People have worn worse......Cowboy Alister......all that back hair........Ergherhehrhdlcvbcmkkl...*BARF*
I'm more talking about the dress code.

Heil Teemo

09-13-2012

Quote:
Lux blushed brightly.

"Y-yes." She said quietly, smiling in a silly manner.
"How waaaaaaaas it?" Evelynn nudges Lux with her whole body, a broad, goofy grin plastered on her face.

Dear Luxanna

09-13-2012

Quote:
"How waaaaaaaas it?" Evelynn nudges Lux with her whole body, a broad, goofy grin plastered on her face.
"T-that's none of your business~!" Lux protested, playfully shoving Eve. "A lady doesn't kiss and tell!"

Heil Teemo

09-13-2012

Quote:
"T-that's none of your business~!" Lux protested, playfully shoving Eve. "A lady doesn't kiss and tell!"
"Aw. Well, I guess I should check you off too." Evelynn reaches into her cleavage and produces her little black book. She flips to Lux's page and briefly reads over the information contained therein - smiling slightly - before crossing her name out.

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-13-2012

Quote:
I'm more talking about the dress code.

Same here. You show up on the mountain of the Rakkor for a political event, I would think the dress code would be to wear full plate mail. They have a different attitude of what to wear for polite company. I doubt the the women even have ever worn a dress that wasn't designed to protect them from swords and axes. They only care for war and their attire is centered around it. There is no cloth besides capes. All leather and steel.

Dear Luxanna

09-13-2012

Quote:
"Aw. Well, I guess I should check you off too." Evelynn reaches into her cleavage and produces her little black book. She flips to Lux's page and briefly reads over the information contained therein - smiling slightly - before crossing her name out.
"...what's that?" Lux asked, peeking over Evelynn's shoulder.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geokhan View Post
Same here. You show up on the mountain of the Rakkor for a political event, I would think the dress code would be to wear full plate mail. They have a different attitude of what to wear for polite company. I doubt the the women even have ever worn a dress that wasn't designed to protect them from swords and axes. They only care for war and their attire is centered around it. There is no cloth besides capes. All leather and steel.
I understand that. And you can bet, if I'm ever invited to Pantheon's tribe for a formal event, I'm wearing the most armored thing I can manage. Even if it means wearing that hideous Commando thing.