Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Ask Lux(anna)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Luxanna

Senior Member

09-13-2012

Quote:
Vinyl Bot:
Evelynn swooned and took another sip of her energy drink. This stuff was pretty good, though no substitute for a good red wine. "Ah, young love. You're such a lucky girl, Lux. I hope you both make each other very happy for years to come."

"Aw." Lux cooed, beaming. "Thank you, Evelynn! Here's hoping, right~?" She grinned happily, and drank more of her energy drink.

Quote:
AskPantheon:
Of course not. I simply was making a point about how often I am criticized for what I wear.

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend! It's just that... well, Demacia is a pretty high class place. But you're a champion, I guess anything you wear should slide. Sorry for bugging you about this.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Heil Teemo

Senior Member

09-13-2012

Evelynn cracked open another Red Rain and offered a fresh one to Lux as well. "So, now that we have the mushy stuff out of the way... have you two at least kissed?" Evelynn slid up again Lux's side and leaned her head on Lux's shoulder, looking up at her with teasing eyes. "C'mon, I can keep a secret."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskPantheon

Senior Member

09-13-2012

Quote:
Dear Luxanna:
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend! It's just that... well, Demacia is a pretty high class place. But you're a champion, I guess anything you wear should slide. Sorry for bugging you about this.


Right. At least you had the decency to apologize. Regardless, I shall try to observe Demacian basic training sometime in the near future.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Geokhan

Senior Member

09-13-2012

Quote:
Dear Luxanna:
"Aw." Lux cooed, beaming. "Thank you, Evelynn! Here's hoping, right~?" She grinned happily, and drank more of her energy drink.


I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend! It's just that... well, Demacia is a pretty high class place. But you're a champion, I guess anything you wear should slide. Sorry for bugging you about this.



Just to play devil's advocate, to the Rakkor, there is no higher class than a warrior. if he shows up in his League attire, it is the fanciest outfit he has, in his opinion.

People have worn worse......Cowboy Alister......all that back hair........Ergherhehrhdlcvbcmkkl...*BARF*


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Luxanna

Senior Member

09-13-2012

Quote:
Vinyl Bot:
Evelynn cracked open another Red Rain and offered a fresh one to Lux as well. "So, now that we have the mushy stuff out of the way... have you two at least kissed?" Evelynn slid up again Lux's side and leaned her head on Lux's shoulder, looking up at her with teasing eyes. "C'mon, I can keep a secret."

Lux blushed brightly.

"Y-yes." She said quietly, smiling in a silly manner.

Quote:
AskPantheon:
Right. At least you had the decency to apologize. Regardless, I shall try to observe Demacian basic training sometime in the near future.

Looking forward to it!

Quote:
Geokhan:
Just to play devil's advocate, to the Rakkor, there is no higher class than a warrior. if he shows up in his League attire, it is the fanciest outfit he has, in his opinion.

People have worn worse......Cowboy Alister......all that back hair........Ergherhehrhdlcvbcmkkl...*BARF*

I'm more talking about the dress code.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Heil Teemo

Senior Member

09-13-2012

Quote:
Dear Luxanna:
Lux blushed brightly.

"Y-yes." She said quietly, smiling in a silly manner.


"How waaaaaaaas it?" Evelynn nudges Lux with her whole body, a broad, goofy grin plastered on her face.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Luxanna

Senior Member

09-13-2012

Quote:
Vinyl Bot:
"How waaaaaaaas it?" Evelynn nudges Lux with her whole body, a broad, goofy grin plastered on her face.

"T-that's none of your business~!" Lux protested, playfully shoving Eve. "A lady doesn't kiss and tell!"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Heil Teemo

Senior Member

09-13-2012

Quote:
Dear Luxanna:
"T-that's none of your business~!" Lux protested, playfully shoving Eve. "A lady doesn't kiss and tell!"


"Aw. Well, I guess I should check you off too." Evelynn reaches into her cleavage and produces her little black book. She flips to Lux's page and briefly reads over the information contained therein - smiling slightly - before crossing her name out.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Geokhan

Senior Member

09-13-2012

Quote:
Dear Luxanna:

I'm more talking about the dress code.



Same here. You show up on the mountain of the Rakkor for a political event, I would think the dress code would be to wear full plate mail. They have a different attitude of what to wear for polite company. I doubt the the women even have ever worn a dress that wasn't designed to protect them from swords and axes. They only care for war and their attire is centered around it. There is no cloth besides capes. All leather and steel.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Luxanna

Senior Member

09-13-2012

Quote:
Vinyl Bot:
"Aw. Well, I guess I should check you off too." Evelynn reaches into her cleavage and produces her little black book. She flips to Lux's page and briefly reads over the information contained therein - smiling slightly - before crossing her name out.

"...what's that?" Lux asked, peeking over Evelynn's shoulder.

Quote:
Geokhan:
Same here. You show up on the mountain of the Rakkor for a political event, I would think the dress code would be to wear full plate mail. They have a different attitude of what to wear for polite company. I doubt the the women even have ever worn a dress that wasn't designed to protect them from swords and axes. They only care for war and their attire is centered around it. There is no cloth besides capes. All leather and steel.

I understand that. And you can bet, if I'm ever invited to Pantheon's tribe for a formal event, I'm wearing the most armored thing I can manage. Even if it means wearing that hideous Commando thing.