Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Shyvana

09-12-2012

Hello, Luxanna. I've been invited to a birthday party for Riven, and I would like very much for you to attend with me. September 13 at the Du Couteau summer home on the outskirts of Noxus. No need to bring anything.

Heil Teemo

09-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
"O-of course not!" Lux stuttered, embarrassed. "Klarth and I haven't... stop it!"
"So sensitive," Evelynn sticks out her tongue as she rummages through Lux's kitchen cabinets. "You do drink, don't you?" Evelynn paused and looked up at her hostess over the lip of the refrigerator door. "You're legal, right?"

Dear Luxanna

09-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
Hello, Luxanna. I've been invited to a birthday party for Riven, and I would like very much for you to attend with me. September 13 at the Du Couteau summer home on the outskirts of Noxus. No need to bring anything.
"Katarina's place? In Noxus?" Lux asked, uncertainly. "Well... alright, if you're invited, sure! I'll come with you. Looking forward to it, Shyvana~!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinyl Bot View Post
"So sensitive," Evelynn sticks out her tongue as she rummages through Lux's kitchen cabinets. "You do drink, don't you?" Evelynn paused and looked up at her hostess over the lip of the refrigerator door. "You're legal, right?"
"I don't like alcohol." Lux said. "It tastes so bad, I don't get why anyone touches the stuff. If you're thirsty, I've got water, tea, and energy drinks. Try the Red Rain, it's really good~."

Heil Teemo

09-12-2012

Quote:
"Katarina's place? In Noxus?" Lux asked, uncertainly. "Well... alright, if you're invited, sure! I'll come with you. Looking forward to it, Shyvana~!"

"I don't like alcohol." Lux said. "It tastes so bad, I don't get why anyone touches the stuff. If you're thirsty, I've got water, tea, and energy drinks. Try the Red Rain, it's really good~."
Evelynn picked up a can of Red Rain, gave Lux a lopsided grin, and took a swig. "Mm... well, it's not booze, but I suppose if we drank enough of these, we'd get just as incoherent." Evelynn underhanded Lux a can and walked back with her to the living room. "So, tell me about your boyfriend. Is he nice? From a good family? A virgin?"

Dear Luxanna

09-12-2012

Quote:
Evelynn picked up a can of Red Rain, gave Lux a lopsided grin, and took a swig. "Mm... well, it's not booze, but I suppose if we drank enough of these, we'd get just as incoherent." Evelynn underhanded Lux a can and walked back with her to the living room. "So, tell me about your boyfriend. Is he nice? From a good family? A virgin?"
Lux happily caught the can, opened it, and drank some. But she almost spit some out at Eve's last question.

"S-stop asking about that!" She protested. "He's a really nice guy~..." She smiled, flushing. "He's not from nobility, but I'm sure he came from a very nice family."

Heil Teemo

09-12-2012

Quote:
Lux happily caught the can, opened it, and drank some. But she almost spit some out at Eve's last question.

"S-stop asking about that!" She protested. "He's a really nice guy~..." She smiled, flushing. "He's not from nobility, but I'm sure he came from a very nice family."
"He hasn't introduced you to his family yet? Have you not been dating long?"

Evelynn loved syrupy girl talk, so she quashed the intimate questions for the time being. She didn't want to scare the poor girl into a catatonic state, after all.

Razie

09-12-2012

I'll make sure to try to learn a champions magic then. Starting with Ryze, I would try yours but light magic seems too tough for a first.

Dear Luxanna

09-13-2012

Quote:
"He hasn't introduced you to his family yet? Have you not been dating long?"

Evelynn loved syrupy girl talk, so she quashed the intimate questions for the time being. She didn't want to scare the poor girl into a catatonic state, after all.
"We only just started dating." Lux said sheepishly."We were kind of seeing each other years ago, but it wasn't official then."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razmig View Post
I'll make sure to try to learn a champions magic then. Starting with Ryze, I would try yours but light magic seems too tough for a first.
"Yeah, more traditional magic is the easiest to start with." Lux said, with a nod. She smiled brightly. "Good luck~!"

Heil Teemo

09-13-2012

Quote:
"We only just started dating." Lux said sheepishly."We were kind of seeing each other years ago, but it wasn't official then."
Evelynn swooned and took another sip of her energy drink. This stuff was pretty good, though no substitute for a good red wine. "Ah, young love. You're such a lucky girl, Lux. I hope you both make each other very happy for years to come."

AskPantheon

09-13-2012

Quote:
...Rakkor often go naked?
Of course not. I simply was making a point about how often I am criticized for what I wear.