Ask Yasuo, The unforgiven

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Davepowa

1 Week Ago

(So Im new to the RP forum and ive seen somewhere that Yasuo is open for Rp so i take the risk. If another Yasuo is already existing Plz inform me)

Close to the west shore of Ionia in a old Hut probably hand made constantly hit by the strong gust of winds coming from the Ocean. In this peacefull scene a man emerge from the house It is I, Yasuo, the unforgiven I never realy like this Title, Unforgiven. I do not search forgiveness, I deserve such fate the thing who is troubling me is the fact that they missjudge me they accuse me a murder of innocent.
Pff innocent those old geezer probably deserve it in one way or another but im still not responssible of this massacre. My goal is to find the true culprit of this butchery and regain some Honor and see what life will bring me...

Oh right about life bringing me thing! i just got one of these strange box for letter it said that if someone want to ask me a question they could send it here without problem well It could help me spend the time. Booze running out and im getting bored. So send me your message and ill try answer them between two or three gulp of booze. See ya

-Yasuo

(AUTHOR NOTE: ill try post with a smurf name YasuoWindslash later on i cant now because I need to get lvl 5)

Katárina

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

1 Week Ago

((Yasuo is indeed on the available list, and is open for anyone to take. Just make sure to grab your link to your thread and post in the compendium thread for Kameil to update. ^^

And welcome to the Roleplay forums.))

AskTheSteamGolem

1 Week Ago

((Welcome esteemed Yasuo, I do hope you get revenge for Yone, kill Riven! But really, welcome friend!))

Dear Yasuo,

Tell me what is your breakfepast of champions? The food you eat in the morning of you FLESHLINGS.

- iBlitzcrank

JPLangley 2

1 Week Ago

((Welcome to the Roleplaying forums-family...thingamabob. A welcoming suggestion is to start to get the feel of RP, then tackle a character with a set personality, in this case, Yasuo. Secondly, if you still want to RP him, then make a smurf related to him, like "The Unforgiven" or "Ask Yasuo". Thanks and have a good one.))

Fae Lulu

1 Week Ago

((Welcome to the RP Forums. Before we get started, there are a couple things you may want to take note of.
1.) MAKE A SMURF or RENAME. It is a requirement of this board to have and use an account that identifies you as the champion you are portraying.
2.) Use the Forum Enhancer Kit to help improve your forum experience by offering avatars, multi-quotes, picture and video embedding, and most importantly let you search through all your posts and threads to help you keep up to date on replies..
3.) If you ever get bored you can come join us on skype. just add me (dk2player), Kameil (onedudething), or any of the other 35+ people to join the main ooc / ic / w/e chat. Completely optional though.
4.) Don't forget to explore around the RP Forums. Branch out and say hi to your fellow champions, and get them interested to want to RP with you more.
5.) Enjoy your time here!

Now, with that said....))

A wooden figurine of Yasuo in his High Noon outfit would swiftly yet calmly appear beside Yasuo while he would be meditating. The doll then pulled out a wooden flute, and played a miniature version of the song he is known to play on the fields. Strapped on his back, was a letter at least twice the doll's size.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Yasuo.jpg (345.2 KB, 10 views)

BL0CKS

1 Week Ago

This forum is so gay it hurts

Kameil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

1 Week Ago

(( Not only, I recommend making a smurf for Yasuo. ))

Davepowa

1 Week Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskTheSteamGolem View Post
((Welcome esteemed Yasuo, I do hope you get revenge for Yone, kill Riven! But really, welcome friend!))

Dear Yasuo,

Tell me what is your breakfepast of champions? The food you eat in the morning of you FLESHLINGS.

- iBlitzcrank
Yasuo after a refreshing night sleeping in his hut finaly reach the front door so he can sense the wind flow on his skin has he get out he saw that his box was not empty and someone actualy post him something. Amused he took the letter and open it with the side of his blade and read it..

-well I don't realy take breakfest I usualy stay late at night doing stuff n training and I woke up past noon so my dinner has a champion is made of whatever caravans can sell me so this week was Rice, Sake, pork, and chicken.

Davepowa

1 Week Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fae Lulu View Post
((Welcome to the RP Forums. Before we get started, there are a couple things you may want to take note of.
1.) MAKE A SMURF or RENAME. It is a requirement of this board to have and use an account that identifies you as the champion you are portraying.
2.) Use the Forum Enhancer Kit to help improve your forum experience by offering avatars, multi-quotes, picture and video embedding, and most importantly let you search through all your posts and threads to help you keep up to date on replies..
3.) If you ever get bored you can come join us on skype. just add me (dk2player), Kameil (onedudething), or any of the other 35+ people to join the main ooc / ic / w/e chat. Completely optional though.
4.) Don't forget to explore around the RP Forums. Branch out and say hi to your fellow champions, and get them interested to want to RP with you more.
5.) Enjoy your time here!

Now, with that said....))

A wooden figurine of Yasuo in his High Noon outfit would swiftly yet calmly appear beside Yasuo while he would be meditating. The doll then pulled out a wooden flute, and played a miniature version of the song he is known to play on the fields. Strapped on his back, was a letter at least twice the doll's size.
After his dinner made of rice and chicken Yasuo got alerted by a weird Squeaky mouse size figurine doing flute at first I was confuse and actualy enjoy it a good 10 min than my eye got intrigue by the piece of paper in is back, it was girly and... purple... he open it, tossing the figurine to the side and read it... -What the hell... this crazy woman (sight)First I do not wish to hug every flying creature im not some psycho like you. Second Sure i want to block your damn magic, it make me feel like a im weighting 2 ton. and Plz tell me what kind of magic MAKE YOU TURN INTO A GODDAMN SQUIRREL! hope i answer your question... (Mutered)crazy yordle

(about the FEK thing i install it but how i change my curent avatar for a special one)

Davepowa

1 Week Ago

(http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com....php?t=4648255 Totaly out of subject but i can draw you prety much anything you want about lol so come see it now)