[Open RP / In Character Sign-ups] “You are the Star” Ionian Concert

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the String

08-21-2014

EDIT - Concert Starts Here! Come over if you just wanna listen!

Across every civilized area in Runeterra, fliers would be hung up advertising Sona Buvelle’s next concert in Ionia.

Name:  You are the Star! - Promotional Poster.jpg
Views: 179
Size:  413.8 KB

Below every poster was a magical pen, tied with a bond almost impossible to break. A golden sheet was bellow that with 3 lines indicating Name, Address, and Talent. Signing your name would leave it imbedded magically for a few seconds before the line would clear the ink for the next person to sign their name. No other writing utensil would work on the golden sheet.

((Hi there people of the Forums! Sona here with a new concert in the making. This time, YOU could have the chance to sing on stage alongside some of Sona’s most famous pieces, or showcase your musical talent on Sona’s stage alongside the songstress.

Those brave enough to overcome their stage fright and want the chance of a life time simply need to sign their name in character under the poster in your preferred city-state. All those who sign up will receive a letter of instructions 3 days before the concert. Sign-ups will remain open for 2 weeks. Anyone who tries to sign up out of character will be ignored.

Also, by signing up, you agree that you will be available in 2 weeks to participate in this concert. There’s no telling how long it will last or how fast it will go, so be sure to keep your RP schedule open))

Ask ShacoV2

08-22-2014

((I'm not sure either of my characters fit here but thanks. You've inspired me to create another RP based on a previous idea I'd forgotten. How do the characters "sing" on the forums though?))

Ask Garen

08-22-2014

Garen looked at the colorful poster with an expression both filled with excitement to tackle a challenge and scrutiny. Though, he let the latter slide as he picked up the magical pen with his armored hand and signed his name.

"Garen Crownguard... Demacia... Hmm. I'll sing."

Garen finished writing and watched the magic ink do it's work, before going nodding to himself and went on his way.

Ask the String

08-22-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask ShacoV2 View Post
((I'm not sure either of my characters fit here but thanks. You've inspired me to create another RP based on a previous idea I'd forgotten. How do the characters "sing" on the forums though?))
((Same way we talk or walk on the forums. All through our descriptive nature of words. Additional music or example songs from external OOC sources are also acceptable.))

AskMadChemist

08-22-2014

{{ Did you not feel up to making a "Discussion" thread for this RP, or is that on the way? }}

Ask the String

08-22-2014

((It can be a discussion thread but sign ups are meant to be IC.))

Tyrant Swain 2

08-26-2014

As he was wandering around an Ionian Town, Farmer John stumbled upon one of the posters. He was curious why Sona would be interested in singers, and did want to meet her in person. he had never had the opportunity before, with his work as a Farmer taking up most of his time, but he none the less picked up the pen and signed, then pulling out a notepad and writing down the date.

"All right Maven, I'll show up. I'd like to see who else shows up on stage anyway." He says as he puts away the notepad and moves on to sell fresh organic fruit to Ionians.

Ask Nami

08-26-2014

"Well..." Nami hummed, thinking about it as she read over the sheet. "It's another chance to get my name and cause out there, and Sona seems to think, along with others, that I've got a beautiful singing voice...sure, why not."

Nami wrote down her name, listed the institute as her residence and singing as her talent. "I wonder how exactly this works." Nami shrugged. "Oh well, I guess I'll get notified when I need to be."

Reina Kissryil

08-27-2014

((Question...will you accept my OC? She's a singer/performer She would definitely be interested in this. I would have to think p performances and stuff cause all my music production equipment is down at this point, and I have to buy a new microphone! D': ))

Ask the String

4 Weeks Ago

((Anyone with any interest in preforming in front of people is encouraged to sign up, but there is no restrictions on who can sign up. Just remember, you sign up, you have to participate, or face the awkward silence moment when you don't show up.))

((Also, Sona will provide all equipment needed for the talent you listed.

And finally, ONE WEEK left to sign up!))