Good champions to carry normal games?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

guyontheinternet

11-19-2012

A fed singed can singlehandedly win a game since he can safely clear entire waves by himself with almost no risks, mordekaiser is probably the best champion in the game for 1 v 5's if you manage to instantly burst the enemy adc, and kayle can carry the hardest in 5 v 5 teamfights since everyone uses all of their abilities at the start, which is when you ult yourself, and then you can safely pick off the back line if you're ahead while the enemy team focuses you, since they've already wasted their cc

FGTen Com3t

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiamondKush69 View Post
I thought deathcaps couldn't stack
Deathcaps still offer the greatest amount of ability power from one item, although its UNIQUE passive of amplifying your ability power by 40% is only enabled once

CieleNavae

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelarm View Post
What are some good champions that, if played decently, can throw an entire team on their back and carry them to the win in normals? I realize a really good player could easily dominate a silly normal game with just about any champ, but I'm wondering which champs are best suited to the task by design (and therefore would be easiest for a less good player to dominate with)

I'm level 22 and pretty bad at the game, but still significantly better than at least most of the people I run into in normals. It is relatively rare that my KDA and CS is not the highest on the team, even when losing. After about 110 wins by now, I've grown tired of watching people throw games into awful enemy teams.

I've tried a few champs and Irelia solo top seems to be the closest I've come to what I'm looking for. I'm often able to dominate top lane then roam and snowball into her strong tanky lategame. However, I sometimes find myself tragically unable to carry some bad games even when very fed. Are there any other champs as good or better than Irelia for this purpose? Someone who can literally 1v5 subpar players when fed would be ideal. The best solo I've pulled as Irelia so far was 1v3 and I barely made it out alive.
I personally like Wukong and Jarvan.

ShinyPockets

11-20-2012

Carry a whole game basically by yourself? Vayne.

Trypsto

11-20-2012

In my experience jungle Amumu almost garauntees team fight wins and can carry a game hard. If you're a mid character try Karthus. My entire team tried to fight under bot tower and got killed before I got there. I finally made it after the tower was half dead and just flashed in the middle, put my wall through the whole team, turned my aoe on and died. They got stuck in my aura after I was killed so I requiemed and got a quadra kill. He's really easy to carry late game as long as you focus on farming.

Azerax53

11-20-2012

Mordekaiser can carry a team especially when he uses ultimate all of sudden 5 v 5 become 4 v 6.
Malphite can push and tank incredibly well and can carry team.

iralos7713

11-20-2012

Jax can carry games.

OpTiKzer0

11-20-2012

Sivir

WhoopsiGoldburg

11-20-2012

A well played jungler can carry the game by snowballing the lanes. A good ap/ad assassin will win there lane and looking for ganking opps as early as possible. A good top will win lane and roam ect. An aggressive support + carry combo can roam early and wreck face.

Sheet, as long as you have a solid knowledge of game mechanics last hitting, lane control, punishing enemy mistakes.

Honestly anyone who's below gold likely has the ability to carry the game because it's less about champion choice and more about how well you can play your champ and who's better at the basic mechanics of the game.