Should I get Brand Or Zyra or Vlad? Read the Q and keep in mind my wants.

Brand 4 26.67%
Zyra 9 60.00%
Vladimir 2 13.33%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Brand or zyra or vlad?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zeff520

11-20-2012

I am open to other suggestions as well. I love to play solo mid, and I want to know which one of those I should buy. I want a champion that is:
Strong late game
Can chase
Has a good chance to escape a gank

I know zyra can slow and stun, vlad can be untargetable and slow, and brand can stun. I just want to hear opinions from people that own even just one of them. You bought brand and regret it? Great, tell me why! I don't want "vlad." As the whole post, tell me WHY you would pick zyra, and especially in regards to the other ones chosen. Thanks!

MaFiaQc

11-20-2012

Well I personally love vlad but he needs lots of farming and is more of a really late game carry... which isn't really the meta right now so I would go with Zyra since her base damage is better and you can play her as a support also.

HUME armaGEDDY

11-20-2012

Vlad, as he's a much more solid champion in multiple lanes (Top and Mid). Brand if you're only going to play Mid. Brand counters more champions and has much more burst, resulting in a higher carry chance. But Vlad has a HUGE damage steroid for ALL FRIENDLY DAMAGE, resulting in your team quickly mopping up in a teamfight.

All-in-all, Vlad if you're going to go into teams. Brand if you're going to solo-queue all day.

Zeff520

11-20-2012

Thanks guys. Any other opinions?

Heavens Dominion

11-20-2012

Brand. He eats Vlad too!

Zeff520

11-20-2012

I've played them I'm just curious as to people's opinions and why, I am leaning towards zyra. Btw if you can w brands stun then his pillar does less and vlad can destroy him.

Proxy345

11-20-2012

I own both Brand and Zyra,but use Zyra more due to her utility for the entire team,her CC is great for teamfights,which happen frequently in alot of matches. Zyra can definitely escape a gank due to planting a plant nearby so its impossible to gank her,and if Zyra dies in a teamfight,she can still deal alot of damage due to her passive in the teamfight,her plants also stay alive after her death as well. If you love having plenty of CC then Zyra is a great overall pick that can fit into any team. Zyra does her job as an AP mid very well and offers alot for her team,more than a huge burst champ like Brand IMHO.

JJ Unbreakable

11-20-2012

Brand has awesome team-fight damage, his aoe nuke has massive range and his passive is great for harass, starting fights or finishing them. His passive also works well against tanky teams.

That said, I would say Vlad for you.
His pool "escapes ganks".

The best defense against ganks is being smart. Or psychic.

Zeff520

11-20-2012

Well psychic would sure be nice haha