Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

dumn people ruining the game, go kill yourselves and make the world happier

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

relax man.. it happens a lot, but im not gonna freak out just because some noobs **** my game.. just played a match that i went 31/12/10 and i lost because my team had 3 **** noobs!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hey man, I know you seem a bit upset and frustrated at the games you've been having, but sometimes things don't always go the way we want them to go. I apologize that you get the bad teams in game, but maybe you can try to cool off and try to give them advice on what they can do to improve their game. Secondly, I don't admire your ill wishes to anyone playing a game, for it is not a real life excursion they are attempting. In the end of the day, win or loss, it is a game.

So please, just drink some mango juice and take a deep breath and ENJOY the game. And if you still can't enjoy it, make some friends and play with them.

Words to live by.