Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Trouble with shaco late game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TranquilWalk

06-30-2012

I usually get 7-15 kills before team fights but when TFs begin I find myself completely usless. Is there a way I can help in TFs? What are some other junglers that have a presence in a TF?

Xedeth

06-30-2012

Udyr is an amazing jungler in general, and Shaco generally falls off as he enters later levels. I hope that helps.

Male Privilege

06-30-2012

Mundo has great teamfight presence. Shaco falls off hard once teamfights begin because he doesn't do a lot of AoE damage and isn't very tanky.

Zacoly

07-01-2012

Shaco is OUTSTANDING at backdooring and side pushing if you can get your team to stall the Tf and buy you time to take a ton of permanent building HP while the other team is distracted.